BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Doyle H.
Doyle H.
Rexburg, ID
I love spicy flavor but I am not one to be burned out with crazy heat, Franks red hot is the perfect mix of flavor and heat and at a super cheap price. There isn't much competition so I would say its a must buy if you are planing on doing wings or want a buffalo dip for your nuggets.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
I received this product for free as a sampler in my playa voxbox for testing purposes. So I tried this sauce on dinner tonight, egg noodles with chicken, eggplant, and spinach. It was yummy. The sauce was regular spicy- not too hot but not mild and it was tangy. It blended right in with the dish! I'm going try it on some wings next and see how it goes! @franksredhot #franksredhot #playavoxbox #contest
Karen D.
Karen D.
Picayune, MS
My husband is a chef and he was surprised I brought in this hot sauce in the kitchen after I received it in my voxbox. He says they used this at his restaurant. FYI He works at a five start resto. He says this is the best hot suace for chicken wings and no kidding it is!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Delicious hot sauce, pretty much the only one I use, not too spicy but just right. It's perfect with cheese and tortilla chips, or with mayonnaise and French fries, or mashed potatoes. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce Eu adoro molho apimentado, mais infelizmente nao posso comer muito porque fico com dores no estomago. Esse RedHot Original achei maravilhoso....é picante mas não prejudica o estomago. Ganhei do influenster para testar e virei cliente.
Lupita O.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Spicy tangy taste. I will use it in my dips to give them an extra kick. Chips and wings would be best for this sauce. Marinade with meat for a kick too! I received this for free to try from Influenster and would buy again for the next barbecue.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's RedHot sauce! I have tried this sauce before receiving it for free from influenster and I absolutely love it. Although I have only tried the sauce on chicken wings, I am sure that it tastes just as good on burgers or sandwiches. I cannot wait to use this sauce this summer!
Janie A.
Janie A.
Foodie Expert
I had never tried Frank's Red Hot Sauce and so glad I had gotten this complementary in my #PlayaVoxBox especially my kids! They love sprinkling it over Chips, Mac n cheese, and I love it in my homemade Potato Soup! It's the perfect blends of spices and hot goodness!
Refugia S.
Refugia S.
Humble, TX
Foodie Expert
We love this product for all things from marinating, dipping sauce and even as a quick hit in our famous bloody Mary's! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little kick in their food.

I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
For the record I am not of fan of spicy food. However, I did make tacos for dinner the other night and added it to one of my tacos and it wasn't bad. My husband tried it as well and he loved it. Also I did receive this product for free to review.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?