BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Marina O.
I LOVE this hot sauce. I grew up in Buffalo, NY and this was the only thing to use for hot wings! It has great heat and flavor for a good price. I really enjoy it. I enjoy it as a dipping sauce, as well as in dips like Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is very versatile!
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I love franks red hot! I pretty much put it on everything and I really love the spice. It's not to hot either and I would recommend to anyone that loves to have a kick of spice to there food. Definitely will be buying again.
Elaine  S.
McAllen, TX
Franks Red Hot is on of my favorite hot sauces! I use it in a lot of my cooking. I love putting it on my potato and eggs, in my tacos, I have added it to gumbo, and even jambalaya for that little extra kick. Franks Red Hot Sauce is even great on popcorn!!!!!
Alex T.
Camas, WA
Let me start by saying that I put this on almost everything. This hot sauce is one of the best and you can use it in alot of recipes. We normally buy the two big ones at costco cause its the best value. Also, this sauce makes the best buffalo chicken dip ever xD
Alyssa H.
Really great buffalo sauce for chicken. Unsure what else you can use it with aside from chicken. Great flavor and isn't too spicy Hot. I love iron chicken salads to zest it up and make it different with some blue cheese.
Mlynn D.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty amazing and full of flavor. I put it on everything!!! Even salads! The cost is very reasonable for the amount you get. I usually get mine at Smiths. I would definitely buy this again!
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is a genuine name brand hot sauce.  If you like hot you'll want this one your eggs, beef, pork, chicken, mutton and anything else that you like hot.  It goes great with chilly.  If you're really in a mood just drink it raw.  Drink it raw and red hot.  Best thing you'll ever do.
Joanna M.
This is my favorite hot sauce I'm glad I got a bottle complimentary. We were already running out because we put that ish on everything. Lol I love the small bottle I got in my #PlayaVoxBox. I'll be carrying it in my bag..
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
I love that u can hardly taste the suracha. At first i wasnt so happy to taste it cuz if the suracha (not a big fan) bit after tasting it. Im glad i did goes goes with my tacos and even hot cheetos i know right crazy. Lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?