BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Monique H.
Tacoma, WA
I'm a big fan of Frank's and their line of hot sauces. I love the original because it complements so many foods that I like. You can put it on chicken to spice it up, or use it as a dipping sauce for baked potatoes, the possibilities are endless.
Courtney C.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
I used this hot sauce in a recipe for chicken and potatoes and it gave it just the right amount of spice needed. It created this wonderful full flavor that wasn't too over the top. It's the perfect amount of spice without you needing to have a glass of water on hand.
Stephanie C.
Santa ana, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce has changed the way I make any dish! It instantly adds acidity and spice. Great to brake up any flavors and it’s priced reasonably. I started using it on all the Mexican food I make too! Just the right amount of kick to any dish.
maria a.
Castroville , CA
Foodie Expert
The product overall tastes amazing and it goes great with all sorts of food, but for my taste I'm a person that loves spicy and this to me is not spicy, yes I would recommend this to a friend or all of my friends who would want something new for their taste buds Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
My husband is a chef and he was surprised I brought in this hot sauce in the kitchen after I received it in my voxbox. He says they used this at his restaurant. FYI He works at a five start resto. He says this is the best hot suace for chicken wings and no kidding it is!
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
Foodie Expert
Sauce tastes amazing every time. I love that it's not too hot and very affordable as well. I love putting it on anything I possibly can. Plenty of sauce for two trays. This is my repeat sauce that I buy over and over again.
Lissa P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I cannot handle very spicy food so I was really happy with this product. It gives your food a little spiciness but nothing too crazy. Its kind of like a mild version of buffalo. It givea your food more of a flavor rather than make you cry your eyes out lol... I really love it!
Connie S.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I have always loves this hot sauce. I first tried it when i worked at Jack in the box and I've been hooked ever since! It's got a tangy taste to it that i just love! It goes great with most anything. I always recommend this hot sauce to my friends!
Kimberly B.
It's my favorite one. I usually use it for my buffalo wings but since it's not too hot I now use it for more. It has a mix combination of vinegar, peppery flavor that makes any food taste better. For an extra quick mix it with salad dressing.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Foodie Expert
I'm Brazilian and I love rice with beans, meat, salad, etc... This sauce is perfect for the type of food I eat everyday... Not only for lunch and dinner, but also for my "coxinhas" (little thighs) which is similes to empanadas... Yummmmmmm! Love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?