BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
alexandra m.
Conroe, Tx
I love me some hot sauce ! This is is good ! But it wasnt spicy as i wouldve wanted it to be. I eat it with everything, chips on rice ect. Its a bit pricey but you do get a good amount! I am a little disappointed because it wasnt all that spicy.
Brianna M.
['Liverpool', 'NY'], NY
Forever dipping everything in this hot sauce! It makes every meal so much better. It's the perfect balance between spicy and vinegary. My favorite is to dip any chicken or even my pizza! Mix this with some ranch and you've got a spicy ranch sauce
Doyle H.
Rexburg, ID
I love spicy flavor but I am not one to be burned out with crazy heat, Franks red hot is the perfect mix of flavor and heat and at a super cheap price. There isn't much competition so I would say its a must buy if you are planing on doing wings or want a buffalo dip for your nuggets.
Mariela R.
I received this product for free as a sampler in my playa voxbox for testing purposes. So I tried this sauce on dinner tonight, egg noodles with chicken, eggplant, and spinach. It was yummy. The sauce was regular spicy- not too hot but not mild and it was tangy. It blended right in with the dish! I'm going try it on some wings next and see how it goes! @franksredhot #franksredhot #playavoxbox #contest
Maria V.
I received this hot sauce in my playa vox box, and I like it. I'm decently tolerant when it comes to hot sauce so I didn't think it's was super hot, but it does give food quite a bit of flavor. In comparison to other hot sauces it's sweeter and probably has less of a vinegar taste to it.
Natural D.
Cypress, TX
i really liked the fact that the ingredients are all natural and there weren't any preservatives. it taste great and is not pricey at all...I  looked for it in stores to see the cost of it for future purchase and to recommend to my friends and it was like $3 a bottle. not Bad At All.
Sandra C.
Delicious hot sauce, pretty much the only one I use, not too spicy but just right. It's perfect with cheese and tortilla chips, or with mayonnaise and French fries, or mashed potatoes. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Vanessa V.
I love hot sauce, I put it on everything! This hot sauce is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, What are you waiting for?! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
Sauce tastes amazing every time. I love that it's not too hot and very affordable as well. I love putting it on anything I possibly can. Plenty of sauce for two trays. This is my repeat sauce that I buy over and over again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?