BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
I must say I'm very impressed with the flavor in this hot sauce ! Has very good simple ingredients that I can understand the meaning of them and that's always good ! I am very satisfied thank you influenster and franks for this full size hot sauce
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
Probably one of my favorite, if not thee favorite, Buffalo sauce out there. I love to use this for my buffalo chicken dip and the price is good enough for me to make extra to share. A little goes a long way. I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lakeland, FL
Frank's sauce is something that I do want to put on everything! I use it for my chicken and for my vegetables! The spice is great and tasty without burning your mouth. It's great to use in place of ketchup! I usually can find it at my local Publix.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Prospect park , NJ
Foodie Expert
Loveeee wings with this product !! I even just mix it into my blue cheese and dip plain wings into it and it definately gives it an awesome kick. It can do that for any dish really ! { Recieved this product free to try from both influenster and Franks}
Connie S.
Connie S.
Merced , CA
I have always loves this hot sauce. I first tried it when i worked at Jack in the box and I've been hooked ever since! It's got a tangy taste to it that i just love! It goes great with most anything. I always recommend this hot sauce to my friends!
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Windsor, CT
Frank's Original Hot Sauce is the only hot sauce that I eat and I put it on everything. One of the things I love about it is that it's the perfect balance of heat and taste and creates the perfect buffalo chicken that can be paired with salads, wraps, sandwiches, bagels, dips and so much more!
Monique H.
Monique H.
Tacoma, WA
I'm a big fan of Frank's and their line of hot sauces. I love the original because it complements so many foods that I like. You can put it on chicken to spice it up, or use it as a dipping sauce for baked potatoes, the possibilities are endless.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
MY FAVORITE WING SAUCE EVER♡♡♡♡
I have been using this sauce in my wings for years now my mom showed me her receipe and this jist makes any wings SOOOO MUCH BETTER ♡ trust me this alone or along any of your favorite sauces is the best combo ever
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
I received this product for free as a sampler in my playa voxbox for testing purposes. So I tried this sauce on dinner tonight, egg noodles with chicken, eggplant, and spinach. It was yummy. The sauce was regular spicy- not too hot but not mild and it was tangy. It blended right in with the dish! I'm going try it on some wings next and see how it goes! @franksredhot #franksredhot #playavoxbox #contest
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this sauce me and my husband use it on everything its the right amount of spicy i recommend  it on wings  Or even on soup those are my two favorite to use it on but we pretty much use it on anything it our top favorite and its taste is great! #GOTITFREE #PLAYAVOXBOX
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?