BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I had high expectations and now I am crying like seriously guys it so good.Im the tyoe of person that sometimes needs a kick in her food. Lets face it food can be bland and we need to be a bit creative and this hot Cayenne Sauce makes it so good im impressed 5 Starsss>.<!!!!!!!!!
Lisa M.
Ceres , CA
For the record I am not of fan of spicy food. However, I did make tacos for dinner the other night and added it to one of my tacos and it wasn't bad. My husband tried it as well and he loved it. Also I did receive this product for free to review.
Nisa L.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sauce for pizza and wings! I've been using this product long before I received it complementary for testing purposes from influenster! It is so delicious and has the perfect spice to it! It's also inexpensive and easy to find in any store I've even found it in a few gas station!
Courtney C.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
I used this hot sauce in a recipe for chicken and potatoes and it gave it just the right amount of spice needed. It created this wonderful full flavor that wasn't too over the top. It's the perfect amount of spice without you needing to have a glass of water on hand.
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's red hot! It literally goes well on anything. Love simply eating this with plain chicken, it gives it the perfect taste. Great for the price as well and it's not super spicy. They do have spicier flavors which is great. This is a must have!
Mariela R.
I received this product for free as a sampler in my playa voxbox for testing purposes. So I tried this sauce on dinner tonight, egg noodles with chicken, eggplant, and spinach. It was yummy. The sauce was regular spicy- not too hot but not mild and it was tangy. It blended right in with the dish! I'm going try it on some wings next and see how it goes! @franksredhot #franksredhot #playavoxbox #contest
Vanessa V.
I love hot sauce, I put it on everything! This hot sauce is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, What are you waiting for?! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Doyle H.
Rexburg, ID
I love spicy flavor but I am not one to be burned out with crazy heat, Franks red hot is the perfect mix of flavor and heat and at a super cheap price. There isn't much competition so I would say its a must buy if you are planing on doing wings or want a buffalo dip for your nuggets.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I believe this is one of the best tasting mild hot sauces in the market. I love this on my pizza, hotdogs, and hamburgers! It's also not too hot so you can have plenty of it. Even my son loves it! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maria V.
Foodie Expert
I received this hot sauce in my playa vox box, and I like it. I'm decently tolerant when it comes to hot sauce so I didn't think it's was super hot, but it does give food quite a bit of flavor. In comparison to other hot sauces it's sweeter and probably has less of a vinegar taste to it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?