BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Hilari V.
I received Franks Red Hot free from Influenster for my honest review. Franks hot sauce give the perfect kick for anything I'm eating. I love that I can put this $&@* on anything. Lol. I even use this to make my own hot wings with boneless chicken.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Just like the bottle says I use this on everything it is true. I buy it at my local stop and shop and on sale I get the huge bottle for 4$. I literally use this on everything. It has the right amount of spicy but where your mouth isn't burning off.
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm usually really picky about my hot sauce and salsa and rightfully so. This was not good at all. The flavor was all off and it tasted fake and processed. It did have the spiciness, but that's about it. I received this from the Influenster Playa VoxBox and would never buy it for myself.
Monique H.
Tacoma, WA
I'm a big fan of Frank's and their line of hot sauces. I love the original because it complements so many foods that I like. You can put it on chicken to spice it up, or use it as a dipping sauce for baked potatoes, the possibilities are endless.
Sandra C.
Delicious hot sauce, pretty much the only one I use, not too spicy but just right. It's perfect with cheese and tortilla chips, or with mayonnaise and French fries, or mashed potatoes. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Refugia S.
Humble, TX
Foodie Expert
We love this product for all things from marinating, dipping sauce and even as a quick hit in our famous bloody Mary's! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little kick in their food.

I received this product for free for testing purposes.
alexandra m.
Conroe, Tx
I love me some hot sauce ! This is is good ! But it wasnt spicy as i wouldve wanted it to be. I eat it with everything, chips on rice ect. Its a bit pricey but you do get a good amount! I am a little disappointed because it wasnt all that spicy.
Mariela R.
I received this product for free as a sampler in my playa voxbox for testing purposes. So I tried this sauce on dinner tonight, egg noodles with chicken, eggplant, and spinach. It was yummy. The sauce was regular spicy- not too hot but not mild and it was tangy. It blended right in with the dish! I'm going try it on some wings next and see how it goes! @franksredhot #franksredhot #playavoxbox #contest
Lisa M.
For the record I am not of fan of spicy food. However, I did make tacos for dinner the other night and added it to one of my tacos and it wasn't bad. My husband tried it as well and he loved it. Also I did receive this product for free to review.
Alyssa G.
Great hot sauce! I loved the cap because it only allowed for me to put just the right amount. I had it with my normal dinner food and with popcorn for a little spicy snack afterwards! Just enough spice and not that weird twang at the end that other hot sauces tend to have. Great product.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?