BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Verenisse P.
Pikeville, NC
I actually really love this! Received this in the playa voxbox and I actually put this on everything! Sandwiches, pizza, chicken.. its spices up every meal, even the most simple ones! I love it and will definitely repurchase
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I literally put Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on everything! I'm Hispanic so I like my food spicy and this hot sauce does not disappoint. It adds flavor to everything I put it on without overpowering the food itself. Can't get enough of it!
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
The best ever thanks Influenster it is a good option with the chicken winds and meat it is healthy because it is gluten free I received for free by Influenster yes. Of course I will bought it again and recommend that to my family
Sonia V.
Frankie's red hot sauce was given to me free by Influenster and I am glad I got to try it. I usually consume hot sauces and I paired it with my snacks. I would compare it with Valentina, another super hot sauce! Go try it!
Alex T.
Camas, WA
Let me start by saying that I put this on almost everything. This hot sauce is one of the best and you can use it in alot of recipes. We normally buy the two big ones at costco cause its the best value. Also, this sauce makes the best buffalo chicken dip ever xD
Gloria G.
I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes and I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't as spicey as I thought it would be, but I loved putting some on chips and just munching out. You could definitely add this to any dip to give it that extra something.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
It's pretty good when you want to add some more taste to egg whites. I love it so far I don't think it's to spicy. It's a great size and will last me a long time. Can't wait it to share it with my family and all enjoy it !!
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Red hot is my go to!! It's actually the only hot sauce that I even like. I use this on my eggs in the morning, I use if for buffalo chicken dip (my all time favorite) and for pretty much anything else. It's also really good mixed with ranch dressing for dipping!
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I love the taste of it, it isn't too hot or even sweet. It is a mixture of both and i love hot sauce so I was so excited when I received this in my playa box! I love how I can pour a lot and it won't be too too hot for me!
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I love franks red hot! I pretty much put it on everything and I really love the spice. It's not to hot either and I would recommend to anyone that loves to have a kick of spice to there food. Definitely will be buying again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?