BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Arii G.
I love hot sauce on pretty much on anything so when i got this you best believe i was excited and used it asap. This brand is really the only brand ill use on my food. Its a great price altho i got this in a recent voxbox all the opinions are my own.
Jessica R.
Probably one of my favorite, if not thee favorite, Buffalo sauce out there. I love to use this for my buffalo chicken dip and the price is good enough for me to make extra to share. A little goes a long way. I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Elizabeth G.
So happy to have received this product in my "Playa VoxBox". My husband and I are lovers of spicy food & this goes great with every meal! Definitely recommend this product if you like mild spicy sauce.
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces --- specifically because they
gave me the greatest recipe in the world (buffalo chicken dip). Hot
sauces are not created equal. Frank's definitely is a step above the
rest. Should you decide to purchase, you absolutely must go to their
website for the buffalo chicken dip. Your friends will think you
possess unearthly powers, because the dip is so good that it must be a
gift from God. Seriously! Try it!
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
I love the taste of this Sauce, it´s a little spicy but it gives a deep taste to all my dips sauces, I used it with Nachos, meats and in a lot of salas, because with a little lettuce, nuts, tunna and some herbs and fresh cheese, your salad will be the best with this sauce
Doyle H.
Rexburg, ID
I love spicy flavor but I am not one to be burned out with crazy heat, Franks red hot is the perfect mix of flavor and heat and at a super cheap price. There isn't much competition so I would say its a must buy if you are planing on doing wings or want a buffalo dip for your nuggets.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I believe this is one of the best tasting mild hot sauces in the market. I love this on my pizza, hotdogs, and hamburgers! It's also not too hot so you can have plenty of it. Even my son loves it! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Love Frank's red hot! It literally goes well on anything. Love simply eating this with plain chicken, it gives it the perfect taste. Great for the price as well and it's not super spicy. They do have spicier flavors which is great. This is a must have!
maria a.
Castroville , CA
The product overall tastes amazing and it goes great with all sorts of food, but for my taste I'm a person that loves spicy and this to me is not spicy, yes I would recommend this to a friend or all of my friends who would want something new for their taste buds Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?