BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lakeland, FL
Frank's sauce is something that I do want to put on everything! I use it for my chicken and for my vegetables! The spice is great and tasty without burning your mouth. It's great to use in place of ketchup! I usually can find it at my local Publix.
Mary Mar D.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
I must say I'm very impressed with the flavor in this hot sauce ! Has very good simple ingredients that I can understand the meaning of them and that's always good ! I am very satisfied thank you influenster and franks for this full size hot sauce
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I am in love with this sauce! I love that it's spicy but also sweet. Thanx so much for sending me this for free to try out Influenster. I will definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends to try out because I know they'll love it too.
Arii G.
Arii G.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce on pretty much on anything so when i got this you best believe i was excited and used it asap. This brand is really the only brand ill use on my food. Its a great price altho i got this in a recent voxbox all the opinions are my own.
Auntie Chuppie A.
Auntie Chuppie A.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is very versatile. I have made hot wings. Used it on my pizza and as dipping sauce for my mozzarella sticks. If you want a hotsauce that has a mild kick I would definitely recommend this.

***Product received free for testing purposes
Katie S.
Katie S.
South Windsor, CT
Frank's Original Hot Sauce is the only hot sauce that I eat and I put it on everything. One of the things I love about it is that it's the perfect balance of heat and taste and creates the perfect buffalo chicken that can be paired with salads, wraps, sandwiches, bagels, dips and so much more!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Foodie Expert
My go to hot sauce. This it really good! I like using it with my French fries as a dipping sauce as well as chicken tenders and putting some on top of my pizza. I would recommend if you like spicy stuff and it's not too much vinegar tasting as well. I prefer this over tobacco sauce, honestly.
Connie S.
Connie S.
Merced , CA
I have always loves this hot sauce. I first tried it when i worked at Jack in the box and I've been hooked ever since! It's got a tangy taste to it that i just love! It goes great with most anything. I always recommend this hot sauce to my friends!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce for homemade chicken wings. Just add a little bit of butter and simmer on low heat. And you'll be licking your fingers. It's that good! Not painfully spicy, just the perfect sauce. You can add a bit of natural honey to make the wings even more delicious! You'll thank me for it !
jasmine j.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of spicy food or hot sauce but I must say this does it for me. It offers the right amount of spice I need for my chicken, ravioli, and noodles! It's definitely a good price for the value and can be found in your local grocery store.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?