BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
Mary Mar D.
New Britain, CT
I must say I'm very impressed with the flavor in this hot sauce ! Has very good simple ingredients that I can understand the meaning of them and that's always good ! I am very satisfied thank you influenster and franks for this full size hot sauce
Natalie G.
My go to hot sauce. This it really good! I like using it with my French fries as a dipping sauce as well as chicken tenders and putting some on top of my pizza. I would recommend if you like spicy stuff and it's not too much vinegar tasting as well. I prefer this over tobacco sauce, honestly.
Jessica R.
Probably one of my favorite, if not thee favorite, Buffalo sauce out there. I love to use this for my buffalo chicken dip and the price is good enough for me to make extra to share. A little goes a long way. I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Sandra M.
Best hot sauce for homemade chicken wings. Just add a little bit of butter and simmer on low heat. And you'll be licking your fingers. It's that good! Not painfully spicy, just the perfect sauce. You can add a bit of natural honey to make the wings even more delicious! You'll thank me for it !
Hilari V.
Houston , TX
I received Franks Red Hot free from Influenster for my honest review. Franks hot sauce give the perfect kick for anything I'm eating. I love that I can put this $&@* on anything. Lol. I even use this to make my own hot wings with boneless chicken.
Auntie Chuppie A.
Frank's Red Hot is very versatile. I have made hot wings. Used it on my pizza and as dipping sauce for my mozzarella sticks. If you want a hotsauce that has a mild kick I would definitely recommend this.

***Product received free for testing purposes
Jessica V.
I love franks red hot sauce! I literally ptsoe lol, I got this big bottle to test from my playa voxbox and I am going to use it in so many ways.. from spicing up wings to cooking soups!! I love the Flavor and it has the perfect amount of kick to it!
Monica C.
I was so excited to receive this complimentary sauce to review - I literally put this sh*t on everything! It's the perfect amount of heat without killing your tastebuds and covering up the flavor of the food. Definitely recommended.
Elizabeth G.
So happy to have received this product in my "Playa VoxBox". My husband and I are lovers of spicy food & this goes great with every meal! Definitely recommend this product if you like mild spicy sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?