BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Aileen T.
Thanks to influenster I tried the Franks red hot sauce for the first time. It gives that extra kick to any food you eat. I love adding it to my Mexican food. I definitely taste the cayenne peppers in it and I think it's the perfect blend of spicy and flavor!
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Amo la salsa!!
Recibi esta en mi #PlayaVoxBox totalmente #free y me encanto, he probado otros tipos de salsa de la misma marca y puedo decir que todas son deliciosas, esta en particular puedo ponerla en casi todo, tanto en comida como en snacks, super recomendable
Vanessa R.
Overall this hot sauce was okay but it wasn't my favorite . It had just the right amount of spice for me and it tasted great with various foods which included wings (of course), French fries and hamburgers. I liked it but it wouldn't be my go to favorite hot sauce
Verenisse P.
Pikeville, NC
I actually really love this! Received this in the playa voxbox and I actually put this on everything! Sandwiches, pizza, chicken.. its spices up every meal, even the most simple ones! I love it and will definitely repurchase
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first time I have tried this hot sauce. It is the traditional wing sauce that you put on any medium level spicy wings. It takes my cooking to a whole new level! I made crispy chicken tenders and used this as the dipping sauce and it was delicious.
Princesa T.
Moreno valley, CA
Omg!! #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots I have never had nor tried it before. I received this for testing purposes and right now cooking on some chicken breast with rice.. Mmm hmm
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I got this for free in the voxbox. Honestly this is the perfect "hot wing" sauce taste! it's not too spicy but you can definitely feel the kick. I love putting this on my pizza and dunking the crust into the sauce! so good!!
Jenny V.
N Las Vegas, NV
Favorite hot sauce! Perfect amount of heat, not too spicy but has a nice kick. Affordable and available pretty much everywhere. Like the commercial, I put that sh*t on everything.... Sandwiches, burgers, fried chicken, tacos and it makes a great buffalo chicken dip!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Red hot is cheap, vinegary, but not that hot. I like to use it for my hot buffalo wings sauce. However I did have one bottle I forgot about in the back of my shelf for a few years, and when I took it out to see what it tastes like, I feel like it got 10x more spicy.
Karina S.
Perris, CA
This hot sauce is always my go to whenever I make hot wings or even shredded buffalo chicken sliders! My whole entire family loves it and we are always going through bottles. Completely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?