BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Frank's red hot sauce is my number one choice when it comes to making at home hot wings, the flavor the hot sauce brings to the chicken wings is beyond amazing. I wouldn't use it as a everyday hot sauce but I would definitely recommend for hot wings.
Joselyn V.
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
I love franks products and this one is no exception! It's spicy but not too spicy. My favorite way to eat it is to mix it with the Franks buffalo sauce, it gives you the buffalo flavor was a little more spicy ness to it! It's a huge bottle and a good price point since it'll last a long time
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce overall is my favorite wing sauce! Its so flavorful its not to spicy or to vinegary its just in between and it tastes so good ! I usually use it on wings or chicken dip it goes great for barbecues and family events everyone enjoys them .
America L.
America L.
Providence, RI
Wowzers! I got a full sized sample and me and my roommate finished the bottle in about a week. Went right to the grocery store to buy a second bottle and got the buffalo sauce as well! It's the perfect amount of heat and adds great flavor to any dish! Really convenient packaging, as well.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Foodie Expert
I love my Franks Red Hot Sauce. I really do put this on everything from eggs, rice, buffalo chicken dip and more. I typically but mine at the grocery store or Target. The flavor is great; it packs enough heat to leave you satisfied but not hot enough to burn your tongue.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Foodie Expert
Received a bottle compliments of @Influenster in my #PlayaVoxBox. Opinions are my own of course. Honestly, I like this hot sauce. Its the perfect amount of spice and heat. Its completely different taste than the usual typical hot sauce I use. I will definitely be finishing this bottle real quick.
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
I did get this for free to try out but everything I say is my personal and honest review on it. I love this hot sauce. It is not too spicy but you can still taste a kick to it. I loved using this on homemade wings it went perfectly. It is a nice big bottle and nice packaging. I would recommend to those who like semi hot sauce
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
Arii G.
Arii G.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce on pretty much on anything so when i got this you best believe i was excited and used it asap. This brand is really the only brand ill use on my food. Its a great price altho i got this in a recent voxbox all the opinions are my own.
Monica C.
Monica C.
I was so excited to receive this complimentary sauce to review - I literally put this sh*t on everything! It's the perfect amount of heat without killing your tastebuds and covering up the flavor of the food. Definitely recommended.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?