BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
I love the taste of this Sauce, it´s a little spicy but it gives a deep taste to all my dips sauces, I used it with Nachos, meats and in a lot of salas, because with a little lettuce, nuts, tunna and some herbs and fresh cheese, your salad will be the best with this sauce
Sandra M.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce for homemade chicken wings. Just add a little bit of butter and simmer on low heat. And you'll be licking your fingers. It's that good! Not painfully spicy, just the perfect sauce. You can add a bit of natural honey to make the wings even more delicious! You'll thank me for it !
Auntie Chuppie A.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is very versatile. I have made hot wings. Used it on my pizza and as dipping sauce for my mozzarella sticks. If you want a hotsauce that has a mild kick I would definitely recommend this.

***Product received free for testing purposes
Keith R.
This hot sauce is the gift that keeps giving. I can put it on anything. The bottle lasts so long. The price and the amount of product that is in the bottle is amazing. This bottle is zero calories and I cannot find anything better than this.
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is a really good hot sauce. I use this with chicken a lot to make buffalo chicken tostadas with blue cheese. This stuff is very macro friendly too. I think this is one of the best hot sauces if you are a hot sauce person this is the one to buy! :D
Guadalupe G.
Foodie Expert
Though I grew up in a Mexican household only using  Valentina Hot Sauce Red , I really enjoy Frank's RedHot. The heat hits you on the tip of your tongue since it uses cayenne peppers vs. chili peppers and because the formula is somewhat thin, it goes well on everything, even in soups !
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm usually really picky about my hot sauce and salsa and rightfully so. This was not good at all. The flavor was all off and it tasted fake and processed. It did have the spiciness, but that's about it. I received this from the Influenster Playa VoxBox and would never buy it for myself.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Just like the bottle says I use this on everything it is true. I buy it at my local stop and shop and on sale I get the huge bottle for 4$. I literally use this on everything. It has the right amount of spicy but where your mouth isn't burning off.
Arii G.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce on pretty much on anything so when i got this you best believe i was excited and used it asap. This brand is really the only brand ill use on my food. Its a great price altho i got this in a recent voxbox all the opinions are my own.
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?