BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carol S.
Love this sauce for when I make buffalo chicken tacos! Just cook the chicken well and add a dry ranch pouch and franks red hot sauce and let simmer put in some tacos shells in the oven cut up avocado and lettuce and add cheese and your tacos are done!
Guadalupe C.
tucson , AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce and it came in the mail at the right time. I had made fried chicken and hot sauce was all I needed to make my meal better. It's spicy enough to give a little kick of flavor but nothing you can't handle. Thanks Influenster!
Aly K.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely loved my franks red hot from influenster! Marinate some chicken thighs & grill for a wonderful spicy meal 😋 #franks Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cindy M.
Frank's red hot sauce is my number one choice when it comes to making at home hot wings, the flavor the hot sauce brings to the chicken wings is beyond amazing. I wouldn't use it as a everyday hot sauce but I would definitely recommend for hot wings.
Valerie C.
I love my Franks Red Hot Sauce. I really do put this on everything from eggs, rice, buffalo chicken dip and more. I typically but mine at the grocery store or Target. The flavor is great; it packs enough heat to leave you satisfied but not hot enough to burn your tongue.
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
I love the taste of this Sauce, it´s a little spicy but it gives a deep taste to all my dips sauces, I used it with Nachos, meats and in a lot of salas, because with a little lettuce, nuts, tunna and some herbs and fresh cheese, your salad will be the best with this sauce
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Just like the bottle says I use this on everything it is true. I buy it at my local stop and shop and on sale I get the huge bottle for 4$. I literally use this on everything. It has the right amount of spicy but where your mouth isn't burning off.
Jessica R.
Probably one of my favorite, if not thee favorite, Buffalo sauce out there. I love to use this for my buffalo chicken dip and the price is good enough for me to make extra to share. A little goes a long way. I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
This hot sauce is great for everything you put in your mouth!!! I
love in soups, salads and taste great on fruits as well!!! You can't go wrong with the price and the taste is on point!!!! I love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! You will love it too!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?