BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Chand B.
Chand B.
Foodie Expert
This is actually the best sauce in the entire world. I love it and put it on everything ever. Their ingredients list is short and sweet and definitely gets the flavor right! This is the nectar of the gods and I wish I could have it flow through my veins.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Saint Helens, OR
Such a good product for making wings at home! The flavor is good and can be used on many different foods. It's too hot but is packed with flavor and a very good sauce for the price. Would be great to make wings with for a cookout or picnic in the summer.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
Franks is good in moderation, we tried making hot wings and they were too hot for me. Good but hot. So obviously they're doing they're job! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who loves hot and spicy foods. It was just not my cup of tea.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and Frank'd RedHot is my go to sauce. I use it at least once a week usually on homemade quesadillas or tacos. I am a huge fan of buffalo chicken and this is the perfect sauce to mix with ranch to get a great flavor in your dishes.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Foodie Expert
My man is really picky when it comes to hot sauce so I am always looking to find the perfect one for recipes and I have to say this is in my top 3 of sauces that I use! Perfect for hot wings and I am so glad I got this from the Playa box box considering the NBA finals are here!! It isn't too expensive either
Christine R.
Christine R.
Foodie Expert
Love this Hot Sauce. It's great to add on meat when you want to add a kick and more flavor. I received it as a trial it as a full size bottle. I love to have it on my yellow rice as well and tacos! Just so Good! My husband enjoys it too and he love heat!
Selena L.
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
Foodie Expert
We are a big hot sauce eating family. But we eat really hot, hot sauce! Franks RedHot was a good mild hot sauce for us when we didnt want to eat anything too hot. It has a a great cayenne pepper/vinegar taste that i really enjoy! I cannot wait to try this on some chicken tenders or a burger!
Yesenia g.
Yesenia g.
el cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
So I received this product free, as soon as I got it in the mail I knew my dinner was going taste great. I usually season my food with cayenne pepper so using the sauce taste as great. I wish it was spicier but still like the taste definitely buying it again.
M Noemi N.
M Noemi N.
I LOVE this hot sauce so I was so excited when I got the FULL size bottle sent to me . It isn't really a "spicy" hot sauce it's nice and has a lot of vinegar so it's a bit sour . I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys spicy hot sauce but also tolerable for people who don't like too much spice !
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Frank's red hot sauce is my number one choice when it comes to making at home hot wings, the flavor the hot sauce brings to the chicken wings is beyond amazing. I wouldn't use it as a everyday hot sauce but I would definitely recommend for hot wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?