BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Vanessa G.
I am in love with this sauce! I love that it's spicy but also sweet. Thanx so much for sending me this for free to try out Influenster. I will definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends to try out because I know they'll love it too.
Pretty.Much.Anything B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
Guadalupe G.
Foodie Expert
Though I grew up in a Mexican household only using  Valentina Hot Sauce Red , I really enjoy Frank's RedHot. The heat hits you on the tip of your tongue since it uses cayenne peppers vs. chili peppers and because the formula is somewhat thin, it goes well on everything, even in soups !
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
I love the taste of this Sauce, it´s a little spicy but it gives a deep taste to all my dips sauces, I used it with Nachos, meats and in a lot of salas, because with a little lettuce, nuts, tunna and some herbs and fresh cheese, your salad will be the best with this sauce
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is a really good hot sauce. I use this with chicken a lot to make buffalo chicken tostadas with blue cheese. This stuff is very macro friendly too. I think this is one of the best hot sauces if you are a hot sauce person this is the one to buy! :D
Mary Mar D.
New Britain, CT
I must say I'm very impressed with the flavor in this hot sauce ! Has very good simple ingredients that I can understand the meaning of them and that's always good ! I am very satisfied thank you influenster and franks for this full size hot sauce
Elizabeth G.
Foodie Expert
So happy to have received this product in my "Playa VoxBox". My husband and I are lovers of spicy food & this goes great with every meal! Definitely recommend this product if you like mild spicy sauce.
Arii G.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce on pretty much on anything so when i got this you best believe i was excited and used it asap. This brand is really the only brand ill use on my food. Its a great price altho i got this in a recent voxbox all the opinions are my own.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
Probably one of my favorite, if not thee favorite, Buffalo sauce out there. I love to use this for my buffalo chicken dip and the price is good enough for me to make extra to share. A little goes a long way. I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Katie S.
South Windsor, CT
Frank's Original Hot Sauce is the only hot sauce that I eat and I put it on everything. One of the things I love about it is that it's the perfect balance of heat and taste and creates the perfect buffalo chicken that can be paired with salads, wraps, sandwiches, bagels, dips and so much more!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?