BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Kat B.
First appearing on store shelves in the 1920s, Frank's Red Hot is a true American Classic and should be a staple of any spice-lover's condiment arsenal. It's most famous for being the hot sauce that gives authentic Buffalo Wings their distinct tangy, spicy kick — it was the hot sauce used by the creator of the first Buffalo Wings, which were concocted in 1964 at the Anchor Bar and Grill in Buffalo, New York — but Frank's pairs wonderfully with more than just fried chicken.

My husband and I use Frank's with everything from homemade chicken chili to chili colorado tacos to fresh burgers. It's especially delicious as a pizza topping, which is my favorite way to use Frank's in the kitchen. (Don't knock it until you try it!) As hot sauce buffs, this isn't as spicy as some of the other sauces in our collection, but Frank's bold-yet-mild flavor makes it an accessible condiment for even the pickiest of eaters.

I received my newest bottle as a part of an Influencer VoxBox — but you can bet that I'll remain a loyal Frank's fan for years to come.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is such a treat. I would literally put my Frank's Red Hot sauce on most of my dishes that are not sweets. I even put it in my drinks. Is that good! I would definitely recommend it and it is healthy as well. Try it, and you will see that you are missing out.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
I love it this product for couple years! I highly recommend for everyone who love chicken, burrito, or many different meal with redHot sauce that would awesome. Nugget are the best or patties burger with chicken with redHot!!!! Mwah
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
I'm so happy to have received this on my playa vox box I been a fan of this hot sauce for over a year. I love the taste and put it on my eggs and my salads, and if you google the health benefits of cayenne sauce you will love it 2 🙌
Marybell K.
I received Frank's Red Hot Original complimentary from @Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I really like this sauce. It is not spicy but it gives a good favorite to your food. I like it on scrambled eggs.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I literally put Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on everything! I'm Hispanic so I like my food spicy and this hot sauce does not disappoint. It adds flavor to everything I put it on without overpowering the food itself. Can't get enough of it!
Verenisse P.
Pikeville, NC
I actually really love this! Received this in the playa voxbox and I actually put this on everything! Sandwiches, pizza, chicken.. its spices up every meal, even the most simple ones! I love it and will definitely repurchase
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first time I have tried this hot sauce. It is the traditional wing sauce that you put on any medium level spicy wings. It takes my cooking to a whole new level! I made crispy chicken tenders and used this as the dipping sauce and it was delicious.
Aislynn B.
Franks red hot is a classic staple in my pantry. Has just the right amount of kick, while not being too over powering! Perfect for making buffalo sauce for wings and other yummy goodies! I honestly put this stuff on everything from soup, to chicken, rice, and more!
Aileen T.
Thanks to influenster I tried the Franks red hot sauce for the first time. It gives that extra kick to any food you eat. I love adding it to my Mexican food. I definitely taste the cayenne peppers in it and I think it's the perfect blend of spicy and flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?