BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Love this hot sauce its just perfect for anything it's not to hot its just perfect I recommend this sauce to everybody Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Zayra D.
I really actually liked this hot sauce! I usually stick to my one or two sauces and usually do not depart from those, but I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor of this one. The Cayenne pepper is kinda not what I imagine when I think of hot sauce, but it was pretty good!
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce! I actually needed to buy hot sauce so this was timely 🙌 I sometime follow a paleo diet and this gives my food the kick I need. Yummy! This is big for the faint of heart - if spicy is your thing, have at it #free
Alejandra C.
This hot sauce is the perfect amount of hot and tangy. It goes great with fries, potato chips, and chicken which is what I usually eat it with. It isn't super spicy where it hurts to eat, it adds flavor to your good which is why I love it.
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is amazing!!! I was one that could not handle spicy anything but this spicy isn't over powering and is soooo good!!!
Marybell K.
I received Frank's Red Hot Original complimentary from @Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I really like this sauce. It is not spicy but it gives a good favorite to your food. I like it on scrambled eggs.
Kat B.
First appearing on store shelves in the 1920s, Frank's Red Hot is a true American Classic and should be a staple of any spice-lover's condiment arsenal. It's most famous for being the hot sauce that gives authentic Buffalo Wings their distinct tangy, spicy kick — it was the hot sauce used by the creator of the first Buffalo Wings, which were concocted in 1964 at the Anchor Bar and Grill in Buffalo, New York — but Frank's pairs wonderfully with more than just fried chicken.

My husband and I use Frank's with everything from homemade chicken chili to chili colorado tacos to fresh burgers. It's especially delicious as a pizza topping, which is my favorite way to use Frank's in the kitchen. (Don't knock it until you try it!) As hot sauce buffs, this isn't as spicy as some of the other sauces in our collection, but Frank's bold-yet-mild flavor makes it an accessible condiment for even the pickiest of eaters.

I received my newest bottle as a part of an Influencer VoxBox — but you can bet that I'll remain a loyal Frank's fan for years to come.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
I love it this product for couple years! I highly recommend for everyone who love chicken, burrito, or many different meal with redHot sauce that would awesome. Nugget are the best or patties burger with chicken with redHot!!!! Mwah
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is such a treat. I would literally put my Frank's Red Hot sauce on most of my dishes that are not sweets. I even put it in my drinks. Is that good! I would definitely recommend it and it is healthy as well. Try it, and you will see that you are missing out.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
If you love buffalo wings, hot sauce, or tanginess, this sauce is for you. It also has a relatively low sodium content for a hot sauce. I put it on everything. I make my own "hot wings" with frozen chicken nuggets and this sauce :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back