BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I got this is a tasty vox box and I love it! I tried the buffalo chicken dip on the bottle and it is amazing! I cooked it for my supper bowl party and it was a bit. I eat a lot of buff dip and it was easy and great!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
I have always been a huge fan of all the Frank's brand hot sauce.. Another successful sauce thats finger lickeb good to add to spice to all assortments of food.. The flavor is zesty ands got a nice kick to it but isnt too hot! Also worms great when child is talking back, they straighten up real quick!
Lily Q.
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
Yaaaaaaasssss!! I love being able to add buffalo sauce to anything now haha it's a good value & has a good amount of sauce in it. Flavor is nice & easily paired with just about anything. Definitely will be purchasing! I was able to try this complimentary from Influenster!
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Foodie Expert
I have to have sauce on the daily. I used this one this morning in my breakfast taco and it passed. I like this on popcorn, pork rinds, wings. CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored SnacksFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce no lie! Before influenster sent this to me I used it on my chicken drumsticks and baked them! But now I'm going to be looking up new recipes I highly recommend it!!! It's a must have!!
Isela G.
Isela G.
Green Bay, WI
I loooooove Franks Red Hot! I usually use this when I make wings. This is my favorite. I like to put some on my popcorn. It's the best. Thank You Influenster for this free product :)
Retail Price: $3.49
Belu B.
Belu B.
Foodie Expert
As a latina, hot sauce is really important on a daily basis meal. This sauce is really good and we love it at home! I do not think is too expensive, the bottle is big and the flavor is awesome. I totally recommended we are satisfied with the product.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
PERFECT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!! We use this on Pizza, wings, wraps, burritos, chicken, sandwiches, and salads. This is perfect and adds the right amount of spice and flavor. #Gotitfree @Influenster @FranksRedHot #AMAZING I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
San Marcos, TX
Honestly LOVE this, my dad swears by it, it adds such delicious flavor! i usually use it on wings and chicken. the price is also good and the product can be easily paired with anything! by far the best sauce ever and promise i;m not exaggerating would def reccomend
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces! I love to use it to marinate my tofu or to spice up my veggie bowls. If you are a meat eater, I bet this stuff would be great on chicken! It is soo affordable too! I'd recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good hot sauce that isn't too expensive!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?