BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sophia O.
casa grande, AZ
The flavors are definitely as bold as they claim! A little bit goes a long way with this hot sauce! Just ate it with my tacos and it was so yummy! Can't wait to try the buffalo chicken recipe!
Aly K.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely loved my franks red hot from influenster! Marinate some chicken thighs & grill for a wonderful spicy meal 😋 #franks Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Michelle B.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is one of my favorite hot sauces. I love this to put on my steak or even eggs in the morning. I think it is healthy for a condiment and the flavor is awesome. I would recommend to others. And this is a product I constantly repurchase.
Gabriella A.
Foodie Expert
This girl love spice, lemme tell you, and I just got a free bottle of this in the Playa VoxBox. I was so excited because I actually go through bottles upon bottles of hot sauce. I put it on everything and RedHot is definitely my #1 brand in budget and taste.
Valerie C.
Foodie Expert
I love my Franks Red Hot Sauce. I really do put this on everything from eggs, rice, buffalo chicken dip and more. I typically but mine at the grocery store or Target. The flavor is great; it packs enough heat to leave you satisfied but not hot enough to burn your tongue.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never tried this before until i received it in my voxbox! I love it! Its amazing! I use this for everything now, it literally taste like the sauce they use in dominos wings. and i love dominos wings so this is super tasty! i recommend everyone to try it.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really DO put that $!&@ on everything!! My absolute favorite part about this hot sauce is the vinegary bite it adds to any meal. Not too spicy in my opinion. My favorite way to eat it is on a turkey sandwich, mayo, and a good shaking of this on top.
Carol S.
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce for when I make buffalo chicken tacos! Just cook the chicken well and add a dry ranch pouch and franks red hot sauce and let simmer put in some tacos shells in the oven cut up avocado and lettuce and add cheese and your tacos are done!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Foodie Expert
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces --- specifically because they
gave me the greatest recipe in the world (buffalo chicken dip). Hot
sauces are not created equal. Frank's definitely is a step above the
rest. Should you decide to purchase, you absolutely must go to their
website for the buffalo chicken dip. Your friends will think you
possess unearthly powers, because the dip is so good that it must be a
gift from God. Seriously! Try it!
Amanda C.
Prospect Park , NJ
Foodie Expert
Loveeee wings with this product !! I even just mix it into my blue cheese and dip plain wings into it and it definately gives it an awesome kick. It can do that for any dish really ! { Recieved this product free to try from both influenster and Franks}
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?