BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
This is actually one of the best hot sauces to use on chicken in my opinion. I've used this for a long time and when I found out that I would be receiving it for free in my #playavoxbox i was so excited!
Kelly M.
I love hot sauce and Frank'd RedHot is my go to sauce. I use it at least once a week usually on homemade quesadillas or tacos. I am a huge fan of buffalo chicken and this is the perfect sauce to mix with ranch to get a great flavor in your dishes.
Guadalupe C.
tucson , AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce and it came in the mail at the right time. I had made fried chicken and hot sauce was all I needed to make my meal better. It's spicy enough to give a little kick of flavor but nothing you can't handle. Thanks Influenster!
Gabriella A.
This girl love spice, lemme tell you, and I just got a free bottle of this in the Playa VoxBox. I was so excited because I actually go through bottles upon bottles of hot sauce. I put it on everything and RedHot is definitely my #1 brand in budget and taste.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
I really DO put that $!&@ on everything!! My absolute favorite part about this hot sauce is the vinegary bite it adds to any meal. Not too spicy in my opinion. My favorite way to eat it is on a turkey sandwich, mayo, and a good shaking of this on top.
America L.
Providence, RI
Wowzers! I got a full sized sample and me and my roommate finished the bottle in about a week. Went right to the grocery store to buy a second bottle and got the buffalo sauce as well! It's the perfect amount of heat and adds great flavor to any dish! Really convenient packaging, as well.
Michelle B.
Franks hot sauce is one of my favorite hot sauces. I love this to put on my steak or even eggs in the morning. I think it is healthy for a condiment and the flavor is awesome. I would recommend to others. And this is a product I constantly repurchase.
Aly K.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely loved my franks red hot from influenster! Marinate some chicken thighs & grill for a wonderful spicy meal 😋 #franks Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Carol S.
Love this sauce for when I make buffalo chicken tacos! Just cook the chicken well and add a dry ranch pouch and franks red hot sauce and let simmer put in some tacos shells in the oven cut up avocado and lettuce and add cheese and your tacos are done!
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never tried this before until i received it in my voxbox! I love it! Its amazing! I use this for everything now, it literally taste like the sauce they use in dominos wings. and i love dominos wings so this is super tasty! i recommend everyone to try it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?