BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Valerie D.
This has been my favorite hot sauce even before getting it in this VoxBox. Their slogan is "I put that sh** on everything" and let me tell you, I actually do. I wish they had purse sizes available. The buffalo one is also great, but this is seriously the best hot sauce ever.
Sarah O.
I received this hot sauce in the recent Playa voxbox and I had high hopes for this product and it exceeded those expectations. This hot sauce is great to air with tacos and eggs and anything you want to add a little spice to.
Jennifer F.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't really like spicy at all. But trying this, it wasn't that bad! Really good flavor and not too spicy. You can literally put it on anything. i received this item complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Sage P.
Torrance, CA
I LOVE this hot sauce. It's my favorite other than Tapatio it has the right amount of spice. I use it for my tacos, burritos, tap ramen and anything else you can use it for. It's so good so happy with this product. Highly recommend.
MARIA D.
LAND O LAKES, FL
The perfect hot sauce! Not overbearingly spicy but pairs perfectly with everything from eggs to chicken. Great value and you can find it practically anywhere you get groceries such as Wal-mart or Publix. Already one of my favs!
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Yummy hot sauce! This has become a new staple in our house.  We really enjoying adding spice to our meals and this does the trick. I like it best on sandwiches.  Really delicious and not too hot.  Its a really great value and easy to find in stores.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
This hot sauce is AMAZING! It's not any normal hot sauce.... it's the best ! I use it on my collar greens, potato salad, chicken wings, and etc! It tastes delicious and you can use it for everything basically ! I love it so much !
Alejandra C.
This hot sauce is the perfect amount of hot and tangy. It goes great with fries, potato chips, and chicken which is what I usually eat it with. It isn't super spicy where it hurts to eat, it adds flavor to your good which is why I love it.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
Just received my bottle and I'm making buffalo style chicken tenders for lunch. The flavor was hot but good enough to eat. I don't think it's healthy but who cares it's delicious. It was easy to cook with my meal and also as a side.
Brianna G.
IRVING, TX
This Hot Sauce works great with homemade wings! Or just paired with anything. The sauce has a great kick to it. My family loves it. You can do so much and I defiantly recommend buying it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?