BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
PERFECT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!! We use this on Pizza, wings, wraps, burritos, chicken, sandwiches, and salads. This is perfect and adds the right amount of spice and flavor. #Gotitfree @Influenster @FranksRedHot #AMAZING I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce no lie! Before influenster sent this to me I used it on my chicken drumsticks and baked them! But now I'm going to be looking up new recipes I highly recommend it!!! It's a must have!!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
There's no going wrong with Frank's RedHot. The commercials are no joke you really can put "that **** on anything!" The favor is hot, but not so hot you lose your tastebuds in the process. Took one star off because I do not like the cap which broke easily.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces! I love to use it to marinate my tofu or to spice up my veggie bowls. If you are a meat eater, I bet this stuff would be great on chicken! It is soo affordable too! I'd recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good hot sauce that isn't too expensive!
Yisel C.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Me encantó!! Buenísimo para los tacos! Y alitas de pollo!!! Le da ese toque especial! Yo nunca lo había probado y lo hice gracias a Influenster que me lo envió de forma complementaria para dar mi opinión honesta y la verdad que sii me gusto bastante lo recomiendo
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I got this is a tasty vox box and I love it! I tried the buffalo chicken dip on the bottle and it is amazing! I cooked it for my supper bowl party and it was a bit. I eat a lot of buff dip and it was easy and great!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
This Hot sauce is delicious! Hubby LOVES it! We have wings we need to eat and it is going to go perfect with it! Love to add it on Pizza as well! I did receive this complimentary from Influenster. My opinions are 100% my own! I am incredibly satisfied! I hope they come out with a chipotle flavor!!!!
LETICIA O.
LETICIA O.
Fullerton, CA
Just like grandma says " I put that s*** on everything. My all time favorite use for this is for chicken wings. I add a little bit of lime and orange juice salt and lemon pepper and I have my famous chicken wing sauce. It's unexplainably delicious. I already have a backup so this is an extra backup lol
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce.  I put it on everything from my veggies to any type of meat.  One of my favorite meals is to pair it with some edamame.  I love this more than any other hot sauce because it is lighter and adds just enough flavor without being overly hot.
Eliany  L.
Eliany L.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Received this in my Playa VoxBox and I am so incredibly happy that I did. My boyfriend and I love everything spicy and always keep a good supply of hot sauce in our kitchen pantry. This is one I think we will be repurchasing. It gives just the right amount of kick with a great flavor. Doesn't taste artificial like other hot sauces we've tried! Loved it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?