BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
M Noemi N.
I LOVE this hot sauce so I was so excited when I got the FULL size bottle sent to me . It isn't really a "spicy" hot sauce it's nice and has a lot of vinegar so it's a bit sour . I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys spicy hot sauce but also tolerable for people who don't like too much spice !
Kelly M.
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and Frank'd RedHot is my go to sauce. I use it at least once a week usually on homemade quesadillas or tacos. I am a huge fan of buffalo chicken and this is the perfect sauce to mix with ranch to get a great flavor in your dishes.
Chand B.
Foodie Expert
This is actually the best sauce in the entire world. I love it and put it on everything ever. Their ingredients list is short and sweet and definitely gets the flavor right! This is the nectar of the gods and I wish I could have it flow through my veins.
Amber S.
Saint Helens, OR
Such a good product for making wings at home! The flavor is good and can be used on many different foods. It's too hot but is packed with flavor and a very good sauce for the price. Would be great to make wings with for a cookout or picnic in the summer.
Laura C.
This is a delicious hot sauce! I would recommend it as one of the top brands to put on foods. It works well with any meat that I have tried it with (I especially love using it in chicken recipes or mixing it with mayo on a sandwich). It's a great value!
Yesenia g.
el cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
So I received this product free, as soon as I got it in the mail I knew my dinner was going taste great. I usually season my food with cayenne pepper so using the sauce taste as great. I wish it was spicier but still like the taste definitely buying it again.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Foodie Expert
This is actually one of the best hot sauces to use on chicken in my opinion. I've used this for a long time and when I found out that I would be receiving it for free in my #playavoxbox i was so excited!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
Franks is good in moderation, we tried making hot wings and they were too hot for me. Good but hot. So obviously they're doing they're job! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who loves hot and spicy foods. It was just not my cup of tea.
Michelle B.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is one of my favorite hot sauces. I love this to put on my steak or even eggs in the morning. I think it is healthy for a condiment and the flavor is awesome. I would recommend to others. And this is a product I constantly repurchase.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never tried this before until i received it in my voxbox! I love it! Its amazing! I use this for everything now, it literally taste like the sauce they use in dominos wings. and i love dominos wings so this is super tasty! i recommend everyone to try it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?