BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
M Noemi N.
I LOVE this hot sauce so I was so excited when I got the FULL size bottle sent to me . It isn't really a "spicy" hot sauce it's nice and has a lot of vinegar so it's a bit sour . I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys spicy hot sauce but also tolerable for people who don't like too much spice !
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
I did get this for free to try out but everything I say is my personal and honest review on it. I love this hot sauce. It is not too spicy but you can still taste a kick to it. I loved using this on homemade wings it went perfectly. It is a nice big bottle and nice packaging. I would recommend to those who like semi hot sauce
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Franks red hot sauce overall is my favorite wing sauce! Its so flavorful its not to spicy or to vinegary its just in between and it tastes so good ! I usually use it on wings or chicken dip it goes great for barbecues and family events everyone enjoys them .
Amber S.
Saint Helens, OR
Such a good product for making wings at home! The flavor is good and can be used on many different foods. It's too hot but is packed with flavor and a very good sauce for the price. Would be great to make wings with for a cookout or picnic in the summer.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Franks is good in moderation, we tried making hot wings and they were too hot for me. Good but hot. So obviously they're doing they're job! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who loves hot and spicy foods. It was just not my cup of tea.
Xitlaly M.
I've never seen this brand of hot sauce before, but I'm glad influenster sent it to me, I love the taste of it, it's different from the others I have tried. It's also hot!
Kelly M.
I love hot sauce and Frank'd RedHot is my go to sauce. I use it at least once a week usually on homemade quesadillas or tacos. I am a huge fan of buffalo chicken and this is the perfect sauce to mix with ranch to get a great flavor in your dishes.
Laura C.
This is a delicious hot sauce! I would recommend it as one of the top brands to put on foods. It works well with any meat that I have tried it with (I especially love using it in chicken recipes or mixing it with mayo on a sandwich). It's a great value!
Christine R.
Love this Hot Sauce. It's great to add on meat when you want to add a kick and more flavor. I received it as a trial it as a full size bottle. I love to have it on my yellow rice as well and tacos! Just so Good! My husband enjoys it too and he love heat!
Chand B.
This is actually the best sauce in the entire world. I love it and put it on everything ever. Their ingredients list is short and sweet and definitely gets the flavor right! This is the nectar of the gods and I wish I could have it flow through my veins.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?