BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kerragan G.
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
All in all, its just the best buffalo sauce in the market. I absolutely love the flavor of this buffalo sauce and I've tried many different ones but keep coming back to this one. I get mine at Ralphs and love to eat them with my meatless buffalo strips. Yummy!
Yshaddel P.
Yshaddel P.
Red Hot is great! I'm typically not a big fan of spicy foods, but Red Hot has just the right amount of kick without being over powering. My favorite recipe is actually the buffalo chicken dip that is printed on the label. It's delicious and a hit at parties!
Yara M.
Yara M.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
What can I say I love hot souce! I've never have tried this one but it surprised me, let's just say that the bottle was done with in a week ,yea that's right we finished that bad boy up! We put it on tacos, beans, chicken and more, I don't think it's spicy just a good souce !!
Jewels J.
Jewels J.
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good just to spice up those wings spice up fries. You can actually buy this in a lot of grocery stores which is a good thing the price is just right on point and you could be creative and just eat celery sticks with this hot sauce and it's good.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
As a kid nothing was better than Frank's, on eggs, on chicken, pork or fish and that's still true today. Nothing beats Franks and French fries either, discovered that when I was pregnant. Mix it in ranch, ketchup, use it to coat chicken wings. It's the best'
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Foodie Expert
I forgot how much my family loves this sauce because it's delicious and can go in literally on anything. They have different taste of sauce and we specially love it on chicken wings or a chicken sandwich. I've gotten this on Walmart and they are very affordable!
Andres R.
Andres R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I am not typically a hot sauce kind of guy but put a little bit of this on your food and you are set! I'm excited to use the recipe for the buffalo chicken dip with this and see how amazing it turns out!
Norma S.
Norma S.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Franks hot sauce! I had started using this hot sauce for a couple months when I made chicken wings. It's the only one I find perfect. The perfect tang, spice, and taste. Receiving this in my Playa Voxbox was a sign of making more wings for the family.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've never tried this before until i received it in my voxbox! I love it! Its amazing! I use this for everything now, it literally taste like the sauce they use in dominos wings. and i love dominos wings so this is super tasty! i recommend everyone to try it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?