BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Belu B.
As a latina, hot sauce is really important on a daily basis meal. This sauce is really good and we love it at home! I do not think is too expensive, the bottle is big and the flavor is awesome. I totally recommended we are satisfied with the product.
Amanda S.
Amazing! I absolutely love this hot sauce! I have tried so many hot sauces and this one is definitely one of my absolute favorites! The flavor is phenomenal and I plan on using it on all types of food!
Danielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my all-time favorite hot sauce that I use on almost everything I eat, whether it's celery or meatballs! It can be found in any grocery store or most convenience stores. Cheap condiment. I recommend this to anyone who is a spice-lover or just wants a little flavor in their food!
Alexia B.
San Marcos, TX
Honestly LOVE this, my dad swears by it, it adds such delicious flavor! i usually use it on wings and chicken. the price is also good and the product can be easily paired with anything! by far the best sauce ever and promise i;m not exaggerating would def reccomend
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
PERFECT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!! We use this on Pizza, wings, wraps, burritos, chicken, sandwiches, and salads. This is perfect and adds the right amount of spice and flavor. #Gotitfree @Influenster @FranksRedHot #AMAZING I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Stephanie V.
This Hot sauce is delicious! Hubby LOVES it! We have wings we need to eat and it is going to go perfect with it! Love to add it on Pizza as well! I did receive this complimentary from Influenster. My opinions are 100% my own! I am incredibly satisfied! I hope they come out with a chipotle flavor!!!!
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
I love this sauce no lie! Before influenster sent this to me I used it on my chicken drumsticks and baked them! But now I'm going to be looking up new recipes I highly recommend it!!! It's a must have!!
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
I have always been a huge fan of all the Frank's brand hot sauce.. Another successful sauce thats finger lickeb good to add to spice to all assortments of food.. The flavor is zesty ands got a nice kick to it but isnt too hot! Also worms great when child is talking back, they straighten up real quick!
Ruby C.
There's no going wrong with Frank's RedHot. The commercials are no joke you really can put "that **** on anything!" The favor is hot, but not so hot you lose your tastebuds in the process. Took one star off because I do not like the cap which broke easily.
Kelly M.
I love hot sauce and Frank'd RedHot is my go to sauce. I use it at least once a week usually on homemade quesadillas or tacos. I am a huge fan of buffalo chicken and this is the perfect sauce to mix with ranch to get a great flavor in your dishes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?