BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
Amazing! I absolutely love this hot sauce! I have tried so many hot sauces and this one is definitely one of my absolute favorites! The flavor is phenomenal and I plan on using it on all types of food!
Belu B.
Foodie Expert
As a latina, hot sauce is really important on a daily basis meal. This sauce is really good and we love it at home! I do not think is too expensive, the bottle is big and the flavor is awesome. I totally recommended we are satisfied with the product.
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
I have always been a huge fan of all the Frank's brand hot sauce.. Another successful sauce thats finger lickeb good to add to spice to all assortments of food.. The flavor is zesty ands got a nice kick to it but isnt too hot! Also worms great when child is talking back, they straighten up real quick!
Isela G.
Green Bay, WI
I loooooove Franks Red Hot! I usually use this when I make wings. This is my favorite. I like to put some on my popcorn. It's the best. Thank You Influenster for this free product :)
Retail Price: $3.49
Laura C.
This is a delicious hot sauce! I would recommend it as one of the top brands to put on foods. It works well with any meat that I have tried it with (I especially love using it in chicken recipes or mixing it with mayo on a sandwich). It's a great value!
Amber S.
Saint Helens, OR
Such a good product for making wings at home! The flavor is good and can be used on many different foods. It's too hot but is packed with flavor and a very good sauce for the price. Would be great to make wings with for a cookout or picnic in the summer.
Chand B.
Foodie Expert
This is actually the best sauce in the entire world. I love it and put it on everything ever. Their ingredients list is short and sweet and definitely gets the flavor right! This is the nectar of the gods and I wish I could have it flow through my veins.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
Franks is good in moderation, we tried making hot wings and they were too hot for me. Good but hot. So obviously they're doing they're job! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who loves hot and spicy foods. It was just not my cup of tea.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Honestly I've never tried this before getting a free bottle sent to me by Influenster to try. I'm shocked at how much I liked it! It is tangy with a kick but not too spicy where I would have to use it sparingly.
Totally recommend and would purchase in the future.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce overall is my favorite wing sauce! Its so flavorful its not to spicy or to vinegary its just in between and it tastes so good ! I usually use it on wings or chicken dip it goes great for barbecues and family events everyone enjoys them .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?