BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
MiMi C.
MiMi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce & Daisy® Squeeze Sour Cream are legit the perfect summer combo for so many different variations of dips! Not pricey and gives just enough kick for those who love spicy but can't always handle it! Lol
Suly D.
Suly D.
New York , NY
I love this sauce can't get enough of it. If you love spicy food then this will be your best friend for every meal. I got it for free from Influenster for testing purposes to provide my honest opinion. Honestly mine is gone already, my family and me enjoyed it!!!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Sand Lake, MI
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the only Hot sauce I can stand! I love mixing it with my ranch and dipping my Pizza in it! I also make a White Chicken Chili Dip with Franks as well! The price is AMAZING! Cant go wrong finding a great hot sauce under 5$ Great Job Franks <3
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
My whole family loves Franks. Since we got it, we've eaten so much food and sprinkled some of it on top and it's just so good. It's the perfect spice and dressing. Love it!! I really would recommend this for just about any food, for spicy sauce lovers.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Coral Gables, FL
Foodie Expert
Great with eggs! The package design is convenient as well. It's a fun change from my usual Siracha or Tobasco. I'm excited to try it with on a grain bowl with meat, vegetables and rice, quinoa or couscous. My roommate will probably use it on her Mexican food too
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Victoria, TX
This hot sauce is delicious!! Amazing on hot wings, but I also love to add on my tacos, chicken salads, buffalo chicken pizza ... Who am I kidding, I use it on almost everything!!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but I was already a huge fan!
Genessis S.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
I have never try this sauce but when I did I couldn't stop wondering how good it taste with pizza then I started to try it out more with different type of food and trust me it was still the bomb from 1 to 5 the spices was a 4 and I didn't mind cuz is still good spice.
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.
Foodie Expert
This girl love spice, lemme tell you, and I just got a free bottle of this in the Playa VoxBox. I was so excited because I actually go through bottles upon bottles of hot sauce. I put it on everything and RedHot is definitely my #1 brand in budget and taste.
doug p.
doug p.
Oriskany Fls, NY
Foodie Expert
this was the best for the one big cook out i just got done with and every one loves it on the food.great zing and taste to every thing you eat.keep up the good work and ill keep on eating foods with franks redhot.always great to have a great meal with franks
Kerragan G.
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?