BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cynthia U.
This hot sauce taste so good and you can put it on anything! My whole family has been enjoying it and added it on chips hamburgers, corn and even our dinners! This is a must have for the summer so don't forget to add it to your shopping list
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
My husband and I both love this stuff! Tastes great on everything! Perfect flavor! He adds a ton and I just add a little to my food, for that perfect heat. Highly recommend.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
I must say I'm very impressed with the flavor in this hot sauce ! Has very good simple ingredients that I can understand the meaning of them and that's always good ! I am very satisfied thank you influenster and franks for this full size hot sauce
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
My husband LOVES franks redhot. He literally puts it on almost everything. I love that it gives everything just the right amount of spice. I love to use it for my buffalo chicken dip! I also love that you can get such a big bottle for such a great price!
Jackie J.
Metuchen, NJ
Franks is my go to hot sauce! I use it on everything from Tacos, Pizza and Chili, even eggs! I always have a bottle of this in my fridge just incase. I was so excited to get this in the Playa Box, it's perfect for BBQ's this summer. It also makes a great base for Buffalo Sauce.
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
This is my favorite hot sauce to use. I love the consistency and the flavor is good on literally everything. It's inexpensive and comes in all different size bottles. There are different levels of heat too. My favorite is the original.
Sharlyne L.
This stuff was great! I'm used to eating a lot of different spicy foods, so when it comes to hot sauce I can be a bit picky. But this one takes the cake. It is spicy enough to give a good kick but not overly spicy to the point where I feel like my mouth is literally on fire. Great stuff!
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
I personally couldn't handle the spicyness after maybe 2 wings, but it tasted great! If that makes any sense, lol. The flavor itself was great, in just a wuss when it comes to spicy stuff, I can barely handle a handful of hot cheetos.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This stuff is so good. It's got a great flavor for hot sauce. Great for wings. I also love to make buffalo cauliflower bites with it that my husband loves. It's reasonably priced and the bottle is good sized. I would recommend it for sure!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy on everything! It's not unbearably spicy. I love pairing this hot sauce with popcorn! My husband loves pairing the hot sauce with chips. This is my second bottle that I have finished. It's a very good value for the price. Very satisfied!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?