BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I got this is a tasty vox box and I love it! I tried the buffalo chicken dip on the bottle and it is amazing! I cooked it for my supper bowl party and it was a bit. I eat a lot of buff dip and it was easy and great!
Alexia B.
San Marcos, TX
Honestly LOVE this, my dad swears by it, it adds such delicious flavor! i usually use it on wings and chicken. the price is also good and the product can be easily paired with anything! by far the best sauce ever and promise i;m not exaggerating would def reccomend
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting sauce. It is not a hot sauce. I am not one of those that is out looking to see how much heat I can handle. Not interested in that but I do like some heat. This is less hot than your basic Tabasco. Unlike Tabasco, I really like it so it will get used. I will keep looking for something with a little more heat to replace the most perfect hot sauce I have found, El Yucateco, which has never addressed the issue of an overabundance of lead in it.
Danielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my all-time favorite hot sauce that I use on almost everything I eat, whether it's celery or meatballs! It can be found in any grocery store or most convenience stores. Cheap condiment. I recommend this to anyone who is a spice-lover or just wants a little flavor in their food!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Foodie Expert
My house loves spicy! This is a great go to for so many things. We've used it to marinate the perfect spicy wings, topping of an omelette, or of course tacos! It doesn't add many calories but does add great flavor. It is delicious and we will always be buying it!
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
PERFECT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!! We use this on Pizza, wings, wraps, burritos, chicken, sandwiches, and salads. This is perfect and adds the right amount of spice and flavor. #Gotitfree @Influenster @FranksRedHot #AMAZING I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot is such a classic signature hot sauce I don't understand who wouldn't love this product.my husband and I put it on almost everything (he tends to get a little excessive with it lol) but it just compliments things Well! Defiantly recommend.
Stephanie V.
Foodie Expert
This Hot sauce is delicious! Hubby LOVES it! We have wings we need to eat and it is going to go perfect with it! Love to add it on Pizza as well! I did receive this complimentary from Influenster. My opinions are 100% my own! I am incredibly satisfied! I hope they come out with a chipotle flavor!!!!
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're even in the mood to make wings from scratch and dont know what sauce to put i reccomend this one! It would be like a "buffalo mild" in my words of perspective. I swear if it wasn't for influenster I would have never known aboutbthis sauce and at first I was scarred to try it lol but its not THAT hot its vwry bareable so 10/10!
Stephanie S.
I am not much of a hot sauce fan because I do not really enjoy eating spicy foods but this hot sauce is really good. It isn't too spicy for me and I have put it on everything since I've gotten it. I would highly recommend purchasing this and I am definitely going to purchase it once my sample is gone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?