BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
carolina o.
Sw Ranches, FL
Just like the comercial, "I put this sh*t on everything!" This stuff is amazing with just about any recipe. I particularly like it for making buffalo chicken dip (great for parties and Sunday football games). The recipient is super easy to follow and even conveniently on the bottle itself. Love this stuff!
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
I love hot Sauce! All types! The only thing I would change is the saltiness of the product. I was able to recognize that it was more salty that the hot sauce I normally used other wise. It was great!
Stephanie S.
I am not much of a hot sauce fan because I do not really enjoy eating spicy foods but this hot sauce is really good. It isn't too spicy for me and I have put it on everything since I've gotten it. I would highly recommend purchasing this and I am definitely going to purchase it once my sample is gone.
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
PERFECT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!! We use this on Pizza, wings, wraps, burritos, chicken, sandwiches, and salads. This is perfect and adds the right amount of spice and flavor. #Gotitfree @Influenster @FranksRedHot #AMAZING I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Eliany  L.
Doral, FL
Received this in my Playa VoxBox and I am so incredibly happy that I did. My boyfriend and I love everything spicy and always keep a good supply of hot sauce in our kitchen pantry. This is one I think we will be repurchasing. It gives just the right amount of kick with a great flavor. Doesn't taste artificial like other hot sauces we've tried! Loved it!
Danielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my all-time favorite hot sauce that I use on almost everything I eat, whether it's celery or meatballs! It can be found in any grocery store or most convenience stores. Cheap condiment. I recommend this to anyone who is a spice-lover or just wants a little flavor in their food!
Ruby C.
There's no going wrong with Frank's RedHot. The commercials are no joke you really can put "that **** on anything!" The favor is hot, but not so hot you lose your tastebuds in the process. Took one star off because I do not like the cap which broke easily.
Alexia B.
San Marcos, TX
Honestly LOVE this, my dad swears by it, it adds such delicious flavor! i usually use it on wings and chicken. the price is also good and the product can be easily paired with anything! by far the best sauce ever and promise i;m not exaggerating would def reccomend
Jalyssa S.
Norwood, MA
I love this product! I have been using Franks in my special buffalo chicken dip recipe and it is always a hit with guests! I also place it on my baked chicken and rice in order to give it an awesome kick of flavor. I received this product free of charge to review but I definitely see myself buying more!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?