BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It is full of awesome flavor!!! Not just hot spices... like some.. it is a good hot that I like to use for my hot wings, meatballs, and so much more! Thanks Influenster for the free bottle for reviewing!!! I absolutely love it!
Samantha A.
Foodie Expert
This sauce wasn't overly spicy, but a little bit went a long way! I tried making buffalo chicken nuggets the other night and even though I only added a little bit to the recipe, you could still taste the spice! It's also priced well. Would recommend!
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
Love this hot sauce!! It's the perfect condiment and it's a must have at all times in my house. It is also great to bake with. I make a chicken wing dip mac and cheese and people always compliment it. I recommend buying this to any hot sauce lovers
Katie W.
Lock Haven, PA
My favorite hot sauce! Moderately spicy but not overpowering. The sauce by itself has good flavor and is complex. Complements many dishes very well- good on everything from eggs to tacos. A staple in my house, and should be in everyone's cupboard.
Ana Paula S.
I got this product in my Tasty VoxBox. At first, I was afraid it would be too hot for me, but it is not! I tried it in different dishes, and I really like the taste and spice it gives them. I really liked it and I will keep using it in my recipes!
Jessica F.
Garrett, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't know where I'd be without my Frank's Red Hot Sauce this summer! A lot of people prefer mustard and ketchup on their burgers and dogs, but I prefer Frank's Red Hot Sauce on mine! This sauce is hot a sassy just like a condiment should be :)
yazmin l.
portsmouth, va
This really does go on anything. MY favorite recipe to use this in is making an awesome Buffalo chicken dip. I use rotisserie chicken and cream cheese along with powder ranch. NEVER a letdown and always the first to go when I bring it to parties!
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Excited to get Frank's Red Hot in my first VoxBox. Our house is never without this classic hot sauce. It makes the best buffalo wing sauce when mixed with butter, but it's also delish on eggs, in chili, or anytime you need some flavor and heat.
Jennifer F.
Foodie Expert
Love this! I make buffalo chicken with it all the time! I'm so glad i got it in my #TastyVoxBox!!! It's full of flavor and I think it is by the best quality of all the other competitors. Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Cheska M.
I was excited to try this product when i received it since i like spicy asian foods. This product satisfied my palate...i used it when i cooked pork with carrots and potato and used this for my spring rolls. I would surely buy more of this.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?