BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Veronica R.
Los Angeles , CA
This was actually my first time trying Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and I was pleasantly surprised! I put hot sauce on everything & I usually always use Tapatio or Cholula, so having a new hot sauce in my line up is nice. It has a spicy flavor but also has a tangy sweet taste which I really enjoyed. The size of the bottle is much bigger than most hot sauces which is great and will save me trips to the market. I absolutely loved the product and will be purchasing again, however I must say, I strongly dislike their commercial and their marketing quote "I put that sh!t on everything" I just find it slightly annoying and that may have been why I took so long to give it a try. But now that I did, I'm glad I did! The picture I attached is when I tried it on my avocado toast, I definitely recommend it! *I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. All pictures and opinions are my own.*
Ashley H.
I love this stuff. Its not too much hott but its just enough. Adds great flavor to every dish when ever i need a little zing. My favorite thing to do is add it to noodles.
Ashli J.
Madison, WI
I ise this solely for making buffalo dip, my husband uses it in everything else. Always our go to. Not too overpowering but eadily made a stronger flavor by adding more.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This hot sauce has kind of a sweet flavor to it and it's great for cooking. We use it on chicken for hot wings and to make Buffalo chicken bake and buffalo chicken dip.
Kat B.
First appearing on store shelves in the 1920s, Frank's Red Hot is a true American Classic and should be a staple of any spice-lover's condiment arsenal. It's most famous for being the hot sauce that gives authentic Buffalo Wings their distinct tangy, spicy kick — it was the hot sauce used by the creator of the first Buffalo Wings, which were concocted in 1964 at the Anchor Bar and Grill in Buffalo, New York — but Frank's pairs wonderfully with more than just fried chicken.

My husband and I use Frank's with everything from homemade chicken chili to chili colorado tacos to fresh burgers. It's especially delicious as a pizza topping, which is my favorite way to use Frank's in the kitchen. (Don't knock it until you try it!) As hot sauce buffs, this isn't as spicy as some of the other sauces in our collection, but Frank's bold-yet-mild flavor makes it an accessible condiment for even the pickiest of eaters.

I received my newest bottle as a part of an Influencer VoxBox — but you can bet that I'll remain a loyal Frank's fan for years to come.
Garry F.
Raleigh, NC
Since I cant just pick up and go get me some @hattiebs all the way down in Tennessee. I decided to make my own take on it with my favorite hotsauce @franksredhot. I really love this hot sauce all literally put it on everything. Being someone who enjoys hot/spicy food.It's not always about heat but about flavor. #FranksReadHot has just that! I think they need to make it in a bigger bottle for my house. I did get this for free to review. #hotsauce #peppers #cayenne #cayennepepper #pepperhead #hotsauceinmybag #tennessechicken #contest @franksredhot #iptsoe #passthefranks #GentsVoxBox Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I received a free complimentary bottle of Franks Original RedHot for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own!

I'm a fanatic of spicy stuff.. I literally have to have it everyday, I LOVE to use it on anything and everything. The flavor is just so good, it makes you not want to stop eating it. I must say it is one of the best hot sauce there is! I DEFINITELY would recommend to EVERYONE!!
Shane T.
Havelock , NC
I am a big user of different kinds of sauces when I cook or grill.  I really love sauces that give my food a kick.  The taste of Franks is out of this world, it gives your chicken, pork, or what ever else you are needing to give that punch to make the food taste even better.  I have always been a fan of Franks hot sauce and I always will be.  Especially when I make my amazing hot wings.  Another thing I like about Franks is hot sauce is good for your health, so it does make your food more healthy to eat.  Franks has always had a great price to their bottles too.  I would recommend this sauce to anyone anytime for anything.....  This was courteous of Influenster...thanks Influenster
Jared Moore M.
The best and only hot sauce I will use. It has a sort of sweetness to it and is the perfect heat. It's unlike any other hot sauce and I would highly recommend it
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I had never tried any hot sauce despite the hot sauce craze of the stars and I was pretty excited to try this hot sauce that I received free in my playa voxbox complimentary for reviewing purposes. I tested it on video on my youtube channel that you can see from the link to my channel from my instagram bio at buzzybee25. It tastes like buffalo wings. Like if buffalo wings had a flavor drink this would be it. It was right on. Then on the side there was an extremely easy buffalo wings recipe. I'd never prepared wings before but with the franks recipe it was a breeze and they tasted like the wings you dream of. They were amazing. It had a nice hot and spicy taste but not so hot that it was burning my tongue or anyone in my family including the kids and toddlers. So if you haven't ever tried hot sauce but want to widen the variety of what you're making for your family or parties then this sauce is a good start. The original version isnt too hot or too bland. It's perfect with a lot of flavor. I'm definitely going to be keeping this around from now on. Thanks franks and influenster.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?