BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Dallas S.
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
I received this is my voxbox and talk about amazing! I am not a huge hot sauce fan but after trying the franks red hot I believe I could eat this on pretty much anything! My fiancé is a huge hot sauce fan and he loved this sauce better than Texas Pete!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Mankato, MN
Frank's RedHot Sauce has such a great flavor. It is spicy, but not overpowering. I put this hot sauce on all sorts of things, eggs, hotdogs, mac and cheese. It is also very low in calories. So it makes for a good condiment if you are watching calories.
Amber M.
Amber M.
This is by far my favorite condiment in the house! I use this on pizza, burgers, French fries, potatoes, chicken, you name it! It's low-cal, so I'm not worried about over doing it like I am with many other sauces. It's just perfect. You have to try it!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of hot sauce. However we live In Louisiana and my husband loves it. He found it was of very high quality and enjoyed the taste very much. I received this to try for free from influencer. I think my husband would want us to buy this.
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I would die and go to heaven to have an endless supply of buffalo sauce. I love the buffalo sauce by Franks because it's not too spicy and has a little kick to it. I love that you really can put it on everything especially things you wouldn't think of
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce of all time. I use this on anything i put my hands on. Popcorn, chicken, tacos, rice, you name it. I use this hot sauce whenever I make hot wings at home, and it is just perfect. Its not too spicy, but it is spicy enough.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It is full of awesome flavor!!! Not just hot spices... like some.. it is a good hot that I like to use for my hot wings, meatballs, and so much more! Thanks Influenster for the free bottle for reviewing!!! I absolutely love it!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Foodie Expert
This sauce wasn't overly spicy, but a little bit went a long way! I tried making buffalo chicken nuggets the other night and even though I only added a little bit to the recipe, you could still taste the spice! It's also priced well. Would recommend!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
Love this hot sauce!! It's the perfect condiment and it's a must have at all times in my house. It is also great to bake with. I make a chicken wing dip mac and cheese and people always compliment it. I recommend buying this to any hot sauce lovers
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lock Haven, PA
My favorite hot sauce! Moderately spicy but not overpowering. The sauce by itself has good flavor and is complex. Complements many dishes very well- good on everything from eggs to tacos. A staple in my house, and should be in everyone's cupboard.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?