BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tylinn W.
This hot sauce is perfect for making Buffalo chicken dip. I'm usually not much of a hot sauce person but I love the taste of this one. It adds the perfect amount of spice and flavor to my dip.
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
This stuff is amazing! From breakfast to dinner, you will always find it on our table. It is the perfect blend of heat and flavor and allows you to add as much, or as little, spice as you would like! Amazing stuff in that bottle!!!
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
This is zero calories and one of the best sauces ever. I could put this on everything. I especially love this on eggs and toast. I usually buy it at Walmart. I would recommend this if you like spice and better things in life.
Crystal P.
I love and hate this hot sause.I like the taste of the hot sause but...I don't love it. It's a little to tangy. I also do not like that it's so watery. Wish it was a thicker sauce and a little hotter.
Nicole L.
Saint Augustine
I LOVE this hot sauce! Hands down, the best kind. I use it on everything; eggs, chicken, burgers, nachos, quesadillas. I even make homemade buffalo chicken dip with it and it’s the perfect amount of spice. Go and try it!
Vanessa R.
N Hollywood, CA
I live this stuff! I always put it on my pizza when I got to pizza rev. It just gives it so much flavor. I also eat this with my fries. It’s the perfect combination between spicy and vinegary. If that makes any sense lol.
Adriana R.
El Paso, TX
*I received Frank’s Red Hot Sauce with Cayenne Pepper for free via Influenster for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are my own responsibility and I was not compensated for this review.

Okay so for the first time I tried a hot sauce other than Louisiana hot sauce and it was an interesting experience.

I thought that since this type of hot sauce had Cayenne Pepper in it that it was going to be super hot so I added in small amounts at a time so that I wouldn’t end up with a five alarm stomach on fire. I needn’t have worried, this particular hot sauce wasn’t as hot as I thought it would be and I have a relatively low tolerance for spicy food, meaning that I don’t eat super hot stuff.

Overall, I liked Frank’s Red Hot Sauce with Cayenne Pepper. It gave my snack a bit of a bite and I’m definitely curious to see how it will taste on say, chicken wings. I’ll definitely provide some photos and a detailed write up when that happens. I would definitely buy it again but maybe I’ll go for their buffalo wing sauce just because I’m curious as to how spicy that one is.
Jackie M.
Frank's Red Hot goes perfect with scrambled eggs! It is not spicy at all for you non- spicy lovers out there. Unfortunately for me I love spicy! It tasted a bit like tabasco except not as sour. It isn't a thick sauce, it is a watery sauce. I brought it to breakfast and I learned that my husband's friend loved this sauce! It was a good time to bond about it and go into our own personal reviews about it. He said it was his favorite and that he also thought it was not spicy. I carry it around my purse and just take it at restaurants to top it on my food! #influenster #franksredhot I would recommend it to anyone who does not want a spicy sauce and likes tabasco. However, this will not stop me from experimenting with this sauce I definitely love it with my eggs! After watching the video am definitely curious to experiment with wings...
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced, delicious, and mixable hot sauce.. you just found it! This hot sauce has great flavor and is perfect for wings, dips, and all other things hot!
victoria J.
The Woodlands , TX
I love Frank's RedHot sauce, it is wonderful on everything but specifically it is great in Buffalo Chicken Dip. Adding shredded chicken, ranch, cheese, and lots of Frank's RedHot sauce! This is a wonderful recipe that I would highly recommend to anyone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?