BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
PERFECT ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!! We use this on Pizza, wings, wraps, burritos, chicken, sandwiches, and salads. This is perfect and adds the right amount of spice and flavor. #Gotitfree @Influenster @FranksRedHot #AMAZING I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot is such a classic signature hot sauce I don't understand who wouldn't love this product.my husband and I put it on almost everything (he tends to get a little excessive with it lol) but it just compliments things Well! Defiantly recommend.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
Amazing! I absolutely love this hot sauce! I have tried so many hot sauces and this one is definitely one of my absolute favorites! The flavor is phenomenal and I plan on using it on all types of food!
Alexia B.
San Marcos, TX
Honestly LOVE this, my dad swears by it, it adds such delicious flavor! i usually use it on wings and chicken. the price is also good and the product can be easily paired with anything! by far the best sauce ever and promise i;m not exaggerating would def reccomend
Belu B.
Foodie Expert
As a latina, hot sauce is really important on a daily basis meal. This sauce is really good and we love it at home! I do not think is too expensive, the bottle is big and the flavor is awesome. I totally recommended we are satisfied with the product.
Eliany  L.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Received this in my Playa VoxBox and I am so incredibly happy that I did. My boyfriend and I love everything spicy and always keep a good supply of hot sauce in our kitchen pantry. This is one I think we will be repurchasing. It gives just the right amount of kick with a great flavor. Doesn't taste artificial like other hot sauces we've tried! Loved it!
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce no lie! Before influenster sent this to me I used it on my chicken drumsticks and baked them! But now I'm going to be looking up new recipes I highly recommend it!!! It's a must have!!
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Foodie Expert
This is actually one of the best hot sauces to use on chicken in my opinion. I've used this for a long time and when I found out that I would be receiving it for free in my #playavoxbox i was so excited!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
Franks is good in moderation, we tried making hot wings and they were too hot for me. Good but hot. So obviously they're doing they're job! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who loves hot and spicy foods. It was just not my cup of tea.
Xitlaly M.
Foodie Expert
I've never seen this brand of hot sauce before, but I'm glad influenster sent it to me, I love the taste of it, it's different from the others I have tried. It's also hot!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?