BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Anaheim, CA
This hot squad is amazing for cook outs and barbecues coming from a Hispanic background we definitely like that spicy stuff and this was perfect! It has a kick at the end that I definitely don't get from most hot sauces but it was delicious!
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
RedHot is one of my favorite types of hot sauce. I think it is the perfect blend of spice and vinegar. It goes great in almost every recipe that I make and I even put it in my salads for an added kick. I love that it is available almost everywhere I shop as well. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
My whole family loves Franks. Since we got it, we've eaten so much food and sprinkled some of it on top and it's just so good. It's the perfect spice and dressing. Love it!! I really would recommend this for just about any food, for spicy sauce lovers.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting sauce. It is not a hot sauce. I am not one of those that is out looking to see how much heat I can handle. Not interested in that but I do like some heat. This is less hot than your basic Tabasco. Unlike Tabasco, I really like it so it will get used. I will keep looking for something with a little more heat to replace the most perfect hot sauce I have found, El Yucateco, which has never addressed the issue of an overabundance of lead in it.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Victoria, TX
This hot sauce is delicious!! Amazing on hot wings, but I also love to add on my tacos, chicken salads, buffalo chicken pizza ... Who am I kidding, I use it on almost everything!!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but I was already a huge fan!
Magali C.
Magali C.
It's good but it has a weird chemically after taste. I tried everything to get rid of it but it doesn't work. I'm vegan so I didn't try it on chicken, maybe it works differently on meat. I will definitely give it a second try just to see if it tastes different.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
This hot sauce was amazing. I used it in the crockpot with some ranch dressing sauce and butter, this has so much flavor! I was pleasantly surprised how hot it was but it wasn't too overwhelming. This sauce is perfect for the crockpot of you need some extra heat!
Sully c.
Sully c.
Plantation, FL
I got franks original hot sauce in my PLAYA VOX BOX for free and I used it to make my hot wings and they were a hit! The sauce it's not too hot but the tang gave the wings a great flavor loving this sauce.
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Foodie Expert
This is a little bottle of magic! Ever since I got it I honestly put it on everything from pizza to tacos. I have even been dipping my potato chips in it. It's got a hot wings flavor and it has just the right amount of heat to kick up your food but not burn your whole mouth. It just adds the perfect flavor.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Phoenix, AZ
I do love this hot sauce. In my opinion its the best for homemade wings. Its not too spicy but it has a good kick to it. Its also delicious with other foods like soups. Its very affordable and I recommend this to others who want to try something a little spicy.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?