BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
marlene p.
oakley , CA
love it especially on my steak !! great with all kinds of food mexican chinnese even with some fruits it taste great my hubby loves it in asparagus and hot cheetos awesome taste not too spicy n great price
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
I literally do put this s*** on EVERYTHING. HAHA! It's the perfect amount of heat to flavor ratio. It's spicy enough for a kick, yet doesn't overpower anything. A little goes a good way, and it is compatible with most dishes. I always have Frank's in my pantry.
Stephanie V.
Anaheim , CA
This hot squad is amazing for cook outs and barbecues coming from a Hispanic background we definitely like that spicy stuff and this was perfect! It has a kick at the end that I definitely don't get from most hot sauces but it was delicious!
Yara M.
Green Bay, WI
What can I say I love hot souce! I've never have tried this one but it surprised me, let's just say that the bottle was done with in a week ,yea that's right we finished that bad boy up! We put it on tacos, beans, chicken and more, I don't think it's spicy just a good souce !!
Sully c.
Plantation, FL
I got franks original hot sauce in my PLAYA VOX BOX for free and I used it to make my hot wings and they were a hit! The sauce it's not too hot but the tang gave the wings a great flavor loving this sauce.
Theresa S.
Victoria, TX
This hot sauce is delicious!! Amazing on hot wings, but I also love to add on my tacos, chicken salads, buffalo chicken pizza ... Who am I kidding, I use it on almost everything!!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but I was already a huge fan!
Gabby V.
This is a little bottle of magic! Ever since I got it I honestly put it on everything from pizza to tacos. I have even been dipping my potato chips in it. It's got a hot wings flavor and it has just the right amount of heat to kick up your food but not burn your whole mouth. It just adds the perfect flavor.
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
All in all, its just the best buffalo sauce in the market. I absolutely love the flavor of this buffalo sauce and I've tried many different ones but keep coming back to this one. I get mine at Ralphs and love to eat them with my meatless buffalo strips. Yummy!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I really only use this sauce when either making buffalo chicken dip or buffalo chicken bowls. It is a great mild sauce. It gives it flavor but doesn't have you thirsty for water while eating. The price isn't too bad and can be found at your local walmart or jewel.
Yshaddel P.
Red Hot is great! I'm typically not a big fan of spicy foods, but Red Hot has just the right amount of kick without being over powering. My favorite recipe is actually the buffalo chicken dip that is printed on the label. It's delicious and a hit at parties!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?