BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Foodie Expert
I literally do put this s*** on EVERYTHING. HAHA! It's the perfect amount of heat to flavor ratio. It's spicy enough for a kick, yet doesn't overpower anything. A little goes a good way, and it is compatible with most dishes. I always have Frank's in my pantry.
Sully c.
Plantation, FL
I got franks original hot sauce in my PLAYA VOX BOX for free and I used it to make my hot wings and they were a hit! The sauce it's not too hot but the tang gave the wings a great flavor loving this sauce.
Jewels J.
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good just to spice up those wings spice up fries. You can actually buy this in a lot of grocery stores which is a good thing the price is just right on point and you could be creative and just eat celery sticks with this hot sauce and it's good.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce.  I put it on everything from my veggies to any type of meat.  One of my favorite meals is to pair it with some edamame.  I love this more than any other hot sauce because it is lighter and adds just enough flavor without being overly hot.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I am super picky about my hot sauce. I found my brand and have stuck with it. And I love it. I am a firm believer that hot sauce makes everything better. I received the hot sauce for free in my Play Influenster box and 10/10 would buy again. It's knocked my (former) favorite down to second place.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Foodie Expert
I really only use this sauce when either making buffalo chicken dip or buffalo chicken bowls. It is a great mild sauce. It gives it flavor but doesn't have you thirsty for water while eating. The price isn't too bad and can be found at your local walmart or jewel.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I am not typically a hot sauce kind of guy but put a little bit of this on your food and you are set! I'm excited to use the recipe for the buffalo chicken dip with this and see how amazing it turns out!
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is amazing in recipes like buffalo chicken dip! It's no too spicy and brings a nice heat to my food. It's very versatile and can be put on just about anything. The price is pricier then the average bottle of hot sauce but it's definitely worth the taste.
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
All in all, its just the best buffalo sauce in the market. I absolutely love the flavor of this buffalo sauce and I've tried many different ones but keep coming back to this one. I get mine at Ralphs and love to eat them with my meatless buffalo strips. Yummy!
Yshaddel P.
Red Hot is great! I'm typically not a big fan of spicy foods, but Red Hot has just the right amount of kick without being over powering. My favorite recipe is actually the buffalo chicken dip that is printed on the label. It's delicious and a hit at parties!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?