BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amber R.
Amber R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
My fridge is always stocked with a variety of different hot sauces. Out of all the hot sauces I have I absolutely love franks! There isn't a dish that franks doesn't go well with! The original sauce is my favorite but the other franks hot sauces are so good as well!
Nataly L.
Nataly L.
Winter Park, DC
Oh my gosh this was so good!!! I will be eating this with everything I can possibly put it on. I cooked some steak and fried plantains today and put some on it and I was in complete Heaven everyone needs this in their home !!! 😍😍😍😍 thank you Influenster for sending it in my Playa vox box
Diana C.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Ok so... this sauce is AMAZING. I use it as is, or as the base for a fancier buffalo sauce or dip. The value is great (huge bottle under $5 and the flavor is remarkable.) I love this stuff and I really do put it on everything hahahaa.... my family and I are obsessed
Denise P.
Denise P.
Foodie Expert
The texture is very liquid-y. It shoots out in spurts very well, but makes a drizzle hard unless you unscrew the cap (which can be stressful). The taste is amazing, definitely something you could as a bit more than a dash too and still be flavorful and not just hot!
Shakeia R.
Shakeia R.
Foodie Expert
The best Hot Sauce Hands Down. You can put this on anything. Great flavor and give your food that extra kick. Its not hot so you wont need a gallon of water on standby lol Very inexpensive and can be found at most supermarkets and there is even a travel size bottle.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Frank's line of sauces! I originally fell in love with Frank's when I used the buffalo sauce to make buffalo chicken dip and now I'm obsessed! I received the cayenne pepper sauce in the Playa Voxbox and that one is a hit as well! Definitely reccommend!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Foodie Expert
Right amount of subtle kick with a vinegar base which I enjoy very much. If you can't take spicy this is a good one to start with in moderation to build up a little tolerance. Does not overwhelm the flavor of the food but accompanies it nicely. #gotitfree #playavoxbox #contest
Grace M.
Grace M.
Frank's RedHot it's pretty dang great! I don't find it too spicy, more like a tickle in your mouth. I love that really does have a nice flavor to it, too! I recommend you give it a try, you might like it, too ❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Hands-down the best hot sauce ever. I put this on everything.  I literally carry a little one in my purse so I have it all the time.  It's that good.  It's hot, but not so hot that it doesn't have flavor.  It's the perfect balance of spice and flavor.  My kids love it on popcorn and chip.  And if your making wings, this is the sauce!!!
Destynie S.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Foodie Expert
So, we got this in our latest voxbox and I have to say this is one of the best tasting hot sauces I've had in a while, most of them have too much spice to the taste but this is just enough of both! I will definitely be getting this again soon! So worth every penny!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?