BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
I literally do put this s*** on EVERYTHING. HAHA! It's the perfect amount of heat to flavor ratio. It's spicy enough for a kick, yet doesn't overpower anything. A little goes a good way, and it is compatible with most dishes. I always have Frank's in my pantry.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this sauce me and my husband use it on everything its the right amount of spicy i recommend  it on wings  Or even on soup those are my two favorite to use it on but we pretty much use it on anything it our top favorite and its taste is great! #GOTITFREE #PLAYAVOXBOX
Theresa S.
Victoria, TX
This hot sauce is delicious!! Amazing on hot wings, but I also love to add on my tacos, chicken salads, buffalo chicken pizza ... Who am I kidding, I use it on almost everything!!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but I was already a huge fan!
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
I tried this hot sauce for the first time a few months ago and I fell in love! It goes great with tacos and burritos. I even pair it with beans! I first bought it at Walmart and I just got it for free on Influenster. I would buy it any day!
Jessica C.
Phoenix, AZ
I am really picky with which hot sauce I use on my food and this hot sauce definitely makes the cut! It has just the right kick to spicy up my food and give it a great flavor at the same time. I received this in my vox box and I'll be buying more when I run out.
Gabby V.
This is a little bottle of magic! Ever since I got it I honestly put it on everything from pizza to tacos. I have even been dipping my potato chips in it. It's got a hot wings flavor and it has just the right amount of heat to kick up your food but not burn your whole mouth. It just adds the perfect flavor.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
I have never try this sauce but when I did I couldn't stop wondering how good it taste with pizza then I started to try it out more with different type of food and trust me it was still the bomb from 1 to 5 the spices was a 4 and I didn't mind cuz is still good spice.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
good product - good flavor and not too hot! Good price for a magnificent flavor, I would really recommend with some chips. & thanks a lot to Influenster for sending me the product for testing porpoises!!!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
As a kid nothing was better than Frank's, on eggs, on chicken, pork or fish and that's still true today. Nothing beats Franks and French fries either, discovered that when I was pregnant. Mix it in ranch, ketchup, use it to coat chicken wings. It's the best'
Katie M.
Reading, PA
This sauce is amazing in recipes like buffalo chicken dip! It's no too spicy and brings a nice heat to my food. It's very versatile and can be put on just about anything. The price is pricier then the average bottle of hot sauce but it's definitely worth the taste.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?