BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
good product - good flavor and not too hot! Good price for a magnificent flavor, I would really recommend with some chips. & thanks a lot to Influenster for sending me the product for testing porpoises!!!
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I am super picky about my hot sauce. I found my brand and have stuck with it. And I love it. I am a firm believer that hot sauce makes everything better. I received the hot sauce for free in my Play Influenster box and 10/10 would buy again. It's knocked my (former) favorite down to second place.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce.  I put it on everything from my veggies to any type of meat.  One of my favorite meals is to pair it with some edamame.  I love this more than any other hot sauce because it is lighter and adds just enough flavor without being overly hot.
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
As a kid nothing was better than Frank's, on eggs, on chicken, pork or fish and that's still true today. Nothing beats Franks and French fries either, discovered that when I was pregnant. Mix it in ranch, ketchup, use it to coat chicken wings. It's the best'
carolina o.
Sw Ranches, FL
Foodie Expert
Just like the comercial, "I put this sh*t on everything!" This stuff is amazing with just about any recipe. I particularly like it for making buffalo chicken dip (great for parties and Sunday football games). The recipient is super easy to follow and even conveniently on the bottle itself. Love this stuff!
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
I have always been a huge fan of all the Frank's brand hot sauce.. Another successful sauce thats finger lickeb good to add to spice to all assortments of food.. The flavor is zesty ands got a nice kick to it but isnt too hot! Also worms great when child is talking back, they straighten up real quick!
Jalyssa S.
Norwood, MA
I love this product! I have been using Franks in my special buffalo chicken dip recipe and it is always a hit with guests! I also place it on my baked chicken and rice in order to give it an awesome kick of flavor. I received this product free of charge to review but I definitely see myself buying more!
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce no lie! Before influenster sent this to me I used it on my chicken drumsticks and baked them! But now I'm going to be looking up new recipes I highly recommend it!!! It's a must have!!
Stephanie S.
I am not much of a hot sauce fan because I do not really enjoy eating spicy foods but this hot sauce is really good. It isn't too spicy for me and I have put it on everything since I've gotten it. I would highly recommend purchasing this and I am definitely going to purchase it once my sample is gone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?