BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
James M.
Batavia, NY
I mean, let's be real... who doesn't know what Franks Red Hot is! Growing up, I've always loved hot sauce, and put it just about on everything ! Especially Franks! It's a household name! I love hot sauce and always run right for the franks every time! Delicious!
Yara M.
Green Bay, WI
What can I say I love hot souce! I've never have tried this one but it surprised me, let's just say that the bottle was done with in a week ,yea that's right we finished that bad boy up! We put it on tacos, beans, chicken and more, I don't think it's spicy just a good souce !!
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this sauce me and my husband use it on everything its the right amount of spicy i recommend  it on wings  Or even on soup those are my two favorite to use it on but we pretty much use it on anything it our top favorite and its taste is great! #GOTITFREE #PLAYAVOXBOX
Kenia C.
New york, NY
I liked it it was just the perfect amount of hot but sadly I can't eat spicy things. My husband loved it tho so he will be finishing that bottle up lol Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
marlene p.
S San Fran, CA
love it especially on my steak !! great with all kinds of food mexican chinnese even with some fruits it taste great my hubby loves it in asparagus and hot cheetos awesome taste not too spicy n great price
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
Yaaaaaaasssss!! I love being able to add buffalo sauce to anything now haha it's a good value & has a good amount of sauce in it. Flavor is nice & easily paired with just about anything. Definitely will be purchasing! I was able to try this complimentary from Influenster!
Adriana G.
Great with eggs! The package design is convenient as well. It's a fun change from my usual Siracha or Tobasco. I'm excited to try it with on a grain bowl with meat, vegetables and rice, quinoa or couscous. My roommate will probably use it on her Mexican food too
Kimberly R.
Sand Lake, MI
Franks Red Hot is the only Hot sauce I can stand! I love mixing it with my ranch and dipping my Pizza in it! I also make a White Chicken Chili Dip with Franks as well! The price is AMAZING! Cant go wrong finding a great hot sauce under 5$ Great Job Franks <3
Claudia M.
Phoenix, AZ
I do love this hot sauce. In my opinion its the best for homemade wings. Its not too spicy but it has a good kick to it. Its also delicious with other foods like soups. Its very affordable and I recommend this to others who want to try something a little spicy.
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
I have never try this sauce but when I did I couldn't stop wondering how good it taste with pizza then I started to try it out more with different type of food and trust me it was still the bomb from 1 to 5 the spices was a 4 and I didn't mind cuz is still good spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?