BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Baselia D.
Chicago , IL
I love franks hot sauce! I always buy it and i use it for everything.  Just the right amount of spice and not over powering. I received this product as a free trial from influenster. I use it on my fries,  in soups. popcorn, pizza,e
anything I feel needs some spice I add it.

Krystel L.
N Miami Beach, FL
This hot sauce is the best. I love the flavor and that is spicy. My husband also tried it and he is spicy friendly, he puts everything hot sauce so it's perfect for him. The size is perfect and very catch eye. I strongly recommend it to people that love hot sauce in their foods
monica s.
Deer Park, TX
The catch phrase "I put that **** on everything " is so true for me..I love Frank's..it definitely adds just the right amount of flavor to food. I do like my food spicy but the original isn't too spicy to me, it just adds the perfect kick =)
Nancy V.
We used our Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce on some chicken wings and it was delicious! It was spicy but tastes delicious. We even put some in our gumbo to give it a nice kick. Thank you @influenster #playavoxbox for the free full size sample!!!!
Erika K.
Garner, NC
Tasty with a big bite. i am now using this to dash onto any and all meals. Rice & beans. A fresh salad. Boiled eggs. It's just that good! i especially like it with hummus on flat bread, yummy! And healthy. Adding a little spice and kick to your meals helps you to digest better.
Vepsey R.
Dallas, TX
Being Hispanic I love hot sauce. So when I tried this , which i never heard of before , it was spicy and delicious. I put it on everything that I think deserves a little bit of spicyness. I received these products for free by #influenster.
Evangelina P.
Franks hot sauce is bomb i put it on everything its just taste so great and i get mine at Walmart and there is even a coupon in the Sunday paper total score!! U can put this on anything u wont be disappointed i keep thus stocked in my house
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the best Hot sauce on the market!  I love i with pork rinds spicy without being overwhelming hot or vinegary. The tagline " I put this stuff on everything" is so true! You are gonna want to put this stuff on everything lol!
Mariah G.
This stuff is so good with everything! It has the perfect amount of spice with flavor! I either cook with it or even just out it on my chicken nuggets it's so good and versatile! So happy to have received it for free to test out in my playa voxbox!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?