BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Miryanka S.
Miryanka S.
Oh my gosh I looooove this stuff! Now I like a little kick but now a 'tears running down my face kick'. This was perfect. It has Buffalo taste but not overpowering. I really liked it on meat but my friend loves it on her veggies for and extra kick to the usual bland.
Arely E.
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Love the taste! Used it on hot wings and it was perfect! Would definitely buy again. I recommend using it for hot wings with mushrooms and bell peppers. It is not expensive, just fair. I do recommend trying it.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with Frank's and I refuse to use any other hot sauce!!!! I seriously eat it on everything from salads for a healthy alternative to salad dressing to chicken and everything else you could possibly think of! The flavor is great and far better than the rest!
Douglas T.
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Just tried Frank's RedHot Original on my wings....SOOOOO GOOD! Not to hot/spicy but has a nice kick! Looking forward to trying it with others foods. AND Frank's RedHot would be an amazing addition to my famous bloody mary's!! I have a new brand of hot sauce now!
Farah B.
Farah B.
Miami 0, FL
Foodie Expert
I receive the Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for FREE in my #PlayaVoxBOx. The sauce flavor is very balanced, and I found it not too spicy, tastes like its made with quality ingredientes and is very versatile so you can made many recipes. I´m very satisfy.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Love Frank's, I literally can put it on anything. My to go to is an egg sandwich with Frank's! I like that there are different options to choose from, including flavor and sizes. Frank's is usually purchased at Meijer, and there is always one in my household!
Dee L.
Dee L.
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of spicy foods. I put pepper sauce on almost everything. When I received this in my PlayaBox I was so excited to try it! I love the spicy kick to it. It is perfect and adds flavor to any food. I will definitely be purchasing some Red Hot Pepper Sauce.
Destynie S.
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Foodie Expert
So, we got this in our latest voxbox and I have to say this is one of the best tasting hot sauces I've had in a while, most of them have too much spice to the taste but this is just enough of both! I will definitely be getting this again soon! So worth every penny!
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Frank's line of sauces! I originally fell in love with Frank's when I used the buffalo sauce to make buffalo chicken dip and now I'm obsessed! I received the cayenne pepper sauce in the Playa Voxbox and that one is a hit as well! Definitely reccommend!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is amazing in recipes like buffalo chicken dip! It's no too spicy and brings a nice heat to my food. It's very versatile and can be put on just about anything. The price is pricier then the average bottle of hot sauce but it's definitely worth the taste.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?