BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
Foodie Expert
I literally do put this s*** on EVERYTHING. HAHA! It's the perfect amount of heat to flavor ratio. It's spicy enough for a kick, yet doesn't overpower anything. A little goes a good way, and it is compatible with most dishes. I always have Frank's in my pantry.
James M.
Batavia, NY
I mean, let's be real... who doesn't know what Franks Red Hot is! Growing up, I've always loved hot sauce, and put it just about on everything ! Especially Franks! It's a household name! I love hot sauce and always run right for the franks every time! Delicious!
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
Nice and spicy! I would definitely recommend.. tried it on snacks such as chips, preparing meals and even marinating chicken! Totally worth it. I also appreciate the packaging, sturdy and easy to use and close.
Kimberly R.
Sand Lake, MI
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the only Hot sauce I can stand! I love mixing it with my ranch and dipping my Pizza in it! I also make a White Chicken Chili Dip with Franks as well! The price is AMAZING! Cant go wrong finding a great hot sauce under 5$ Great Job Franks <3
Kenia C.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
I liked it it was just the perfect amount of hot but sadly I can't eat spicy things. My husband loved it tho so he will be finishing that bottle up lol Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sully c.
Plantation, FL
I got franks original hot sauce in my PLAYA VOX BOX for free and I used it to make my hot wings and they were a hit! The sauce it's not too hot but the tang gave the wings a great flavor loving this sauce.
Adriana G.
Foodie Expert
Great with eggs! The package design is convenient as well. It's a fun change from my usual Siracha or Tobasco. I'm excited to try it with on a grain bowl with meat, vegetables and rice, quinoa or couscous. My roommate will probably use it on her Mexican food too
Claudia M.
Phoenix, AZ
I do love this hot sauce. In my opinion its the best for homemade wings. Its not too spicy but it has a good kick to it. Its also delicious with other foods like soups. Its very affordable and I recommend this to others who want to try something a little spicy.
Magali C.
It's good but it has a weird chemically after taste. I tried everything to get rid of it but it doesn't work. I'm vegan so I didn't try it on chicken, maybe it works differently on meat. I will definitely give it a second try just to see if it tastes different.
Suly D.
New York , NY
I love this sauce can't get enough of it. If you love spicy food then this will be your best friend for every meal. I got it for free from Influenster for testing purposes to provide my honest opinion. Honestly mine is gone already, my family and me enjoyed it!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?