BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
I'm a big hot sauce fan so I was excited when I got to try this goodie! The taste is amazing and the level of spice is pretty perfect. I've put it on a few different foods and it's always managed to make it taste a little bit better than before. I'm totally a fan!
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Ok so... this sauce is AMAZING. I use it as is, or as the base for a fancier buffalo sauce or dip. The value is great (huge bottle under $5 and the flavor is remarkable.) I love this stuff and I really do put it on everything hahahaa.... my family and I are obsessed
Noelia C.
Elizabeth, NJ
i love hot souse to be honest never try this before i completely love it  specially my husband who love spicy food from now on this is my favorite one and will buy it. and recommend this is you're are looking for a nice hot flavor on your food any type of food
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana , CA
My husband and i absolutely love Red Hots Sauce!! It's the best for chicken wings. We've tried multiple flavors and they are all good. Its the perfect spice and taste. Its great!! #complimentary #testingpurposes
Denise P.
The texture is very liquid-y. It shoots out in spurts very well, but makes a drizzle hard unless you unscrew the cap (which can be stressful). The taste is amazing, definitely something you could as a bit more than a dash too and still be flavorful and not just hot!
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Unfortunately for me I had to give this to a friend since I can't do hot sauce. But my little brother always gets this brand and says it's the best he won't get any other brand. My friend said he like it too.
Gabby V.
This is a little bottle of magic! Ever since I got it I honestly put it on everything from pizza to tacos. I have even been dipping my potato chips in it. It's got a hot wings flavor and it has just the right amount of heat to kick up your food but not burn your whole mouth. It just adds the perfect flavor.
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
I tried this hot sauce for the first time a few months ago and I fell in love! It goes great with tacos and burritos. I even pair it with beans! I first bought it at Walmart and I just got it for free on Influenster. I would buy it any day!
Kimberly R.
Sand Lake, MI
Franks Red Hot is the only Hot sauce I can stand! I love mixing it with my ranch and dipping my Pizza in it! I also make a White Chicken Chili Dip with Franks as well! The price is AMAZING! Cant go wrong finding a great hot sauce under 5$ Great Job Franks <3
James M.
Batavia, NY
I mean, let's be real... who doesn't know what Franks Red Hot is! Growing up, I've always loved hot sauce, and put it just about on everything ! Especially Franks! It's a household name! I love hot sauce and always run right for the franks every time! Delicious!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?