BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
I believe this is one of the best tasting mild hot sauces in the market. I love this on my pizza, hotdogs, and hamburgers! It's also not too hot so you can have plenty of it. Even my son loves it! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Elizabeth M.
Ceres, CA
For the record I am not of fan of spicy food. However, I did make tacos for dinner the other night and added it to one of my tacos and it wasn't bad. My husband tried it as well and he loved it. Also I did receive this product for free to review.
Stephanie S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love Frank's red hot! It literally goes well on anything. Love simply eating this with plain chicken, it gives it the perfect taste. Great for the price as well and it's not super spicy. They do have spicier flavors which is great. This is a must have!
Marisol R.
N Hollywood, CA
I had high expectations and now I am crying like seriously guys it so good.Im the tyoe of person that sometimes needs a kick in her food. Lets face it food can be bland and we need to be a bit creative and this hot Cayenne Sauce makes it so good im impressed 5 Starsss>.<!!!!!!!!!
Doyle H.
Rexburg, ID
I love spicy flavor but I am not one to be burned out with crazy heat, Franks red hot is the perfect mix of flavor and heat and at a super cheap price. There isn't much competition so I would say its a must buy if you are planing on doing wings or want a buffalo dip for your nuggets.
Maria V.
I received this hot sauce in my playa vox box, and I like it. I'm decently tolerant when it comes to hot sauce so I didn't think it's was super hot, but it does give food quite a bit of flavor. In comparison to other hot sauces it's sweeter and probably has less of a vinegar taste to it.
Sandra C.
Delicious hot sauce, pretty much the only one I use, not too spicy but just right. It's perfect with cheese and tortilla chips, or with mayonnaise and French fries, or mashed potatoes. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Adriana M.
Palmetto, FL
LOVE!!!! We use this hot sauce on literally everything. It's at an amazing price & not too hot or too mild. We have bought it before at publix! Add it on your fav foods to spice things up!
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Graziela C.
Humble
I'm Brazilian and I love rice with beans, meat, salad, etc... This sauce is perfect for the type of food I eat everyday... Not only for lunch and dinner, but also for my "coxinhas" (little thighs) which is similes to empanadas... Yummmmmmm! Love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?