BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't put this **** on everything? But really, it is such a great flavor. Low calorie and easy to use. You can go through a bottle so quickly! You also can stick to any diet. You can find it anywhere. It is so affordable, too! Just a really great product all around.
Arianna F.
Arianna F.
W Carrollton, OH
I was so excited to receive this! My husband LOVES this stuff and we use it on just about everything. It's relatively low cost. We grab this from our local Meijer and we will continue to buy this again and again!
Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
ok i lovelovelovelovelove this hot sauce! i use it when i make fake chicken wings. i use either mushrooms or cauliflower (sometimes seitan in place of meat) and cook it in the oven DRENCHED in Franks!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
#besthotsauce! I like to use it on my rice and it gives it more flavor. Not too much though it does have a kick but a good one. I usually purchase the sauce in Walmart but I received it for free. #complimentary
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
I've tried other hot sauces but I always come back to this one! It had the perfect amount of heat when added to recipes or to put directly on to spice up a boring meal. You can find it in any grocery store or Walmart and coupons are easy to find in summer months.
Miracle L.
Miracle L.
Honey Grove, TX
Foodie Expert
I have been a huge fan of Frank's Red Hot sauce for a long time, and was glad to get it in the Playa VoxBox! I put it on all kinds of things like pizza, chicken, even mashed potatoes, macaroni, and ramen. I love every variety they have, and will be a big fan for life!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
This red hot salsa is amazing. It goes with everything you want to. Is spicy but since it's cayenne pepper sauce it doesn't burn your mouth but it blows your mind. I recommend it. It came on my complimentary voxbox Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Arely E.
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Love the taste! Used it on hot wings and it was perfect! Would definitely buy again. I recommend using it for hot wings with mushrooms and bell peppers. It is not expensive, just fair. I do recommend trying it.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Johnson City, NY
I received a free bottle of Frank's RedHot Original Cayenn Pepper sauce to try out.  So of course I had to make some fried chicken.  This sauce is really good. I have also tried it on fries and some fish.  This sauce has great taste that doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the food, I highly recommend it.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Arvada, CO
I put this stuff on everything just like granny it has a great flavor and i love it i got this huge bottle for free for my honest review i will be buying this from now on it is the perfect sauce with the right amount of heat but it also has flavor that blends with the flavors of the food instead of over powering it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?