BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jenise R.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and this is one of the best I think it's a great price for it's value and pretty good ingredients in it I love the flavor of this hot sauce!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
patricia g.
patricia g.
Foodie Expert
Excelente salsa...Tiene el punto justo de picor. Deliciosa, ideal para comer con todo. Me encanta combinarla con pollo o carne.

La recomiendo 100%. El frasco tiene el tamaño perfecto, así que dura bastante. Me encantó...

La volvería a comprar...
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I am a hot sauce fanatic! If it's spicy, I want to try it! I love using Frank's to make my buffalo chicken dip. It's always the first thing that is eaten at get togethers. Spicy without being overly hot. Great flavor! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
Absolutely LOVE this sauce! It has the right amount of kick for any recipe, especially bar-b-que, wings, and dips. It can be found in most grocery stores, I bought mine at WalMart and HEB. I actually purchase this as soon as I run out, because we use it so much. I did however receive this as compliments most recently.
Dorothea B.
Dorothea B.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this product not too vinegary not too hot just right put it in everything too great for my mac and cheese and the two 23 fluid ounce containers come in a joint pack at Weis for just a little more than it would cost to get one little one so it's worth it
Alina N.
Alina N.
Yuma, AZ
I love this sauce for everything, from cooking, dipping appetizers or to put on my potato chips. It goes well with chicken, meat and fish, also on french fries and just to put on my snacks. i love that it is just hot enough to be tasty and light, not over powering at all.
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this hot sauce as it has the umph of spiciness you should desire the flavor is just amazing I love it. And the red hot hot sauce is a great value. I love it with chicken I used to eat it with ramen noodles, and hot dogs. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Arianna F.
Arianna F.
W Carrollton, OH
I was so excited to receive this! My husband LOVES this stuff and we use it on just about everything. It's relatively low cost. We grab this from our local Meijer and we will continue to buy this again and again!
MayrA A.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Hey now, you can't be a hispanic and not LOVE spice! This bottle is definetly spicey, woooo weee. It taste good, it adds a great flavor to your food, it makes you sweat of course ha. It's price is very reasonable, considering the size of this bottle. ! If you like spicy food, this is for you :)
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't put this **** on everything? But really, it is such a great flavor. Low calorie and easy to use. You can go through a bottle so quickly! You also can stick to any diet. You can find it anywhere. It is so affordable, too! Just a really great product all around.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?