BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately for me I had to give this to a friend since I can't do hot sauce. But my little brother always gets this brand and says it's the best he won't get any other brand. My friend said he like it too.
Cassandra C.
Hands-down the best hot sauce ever. I put this on everything.  I literally carry a little one in my purse so I have it all the time.  It's that good.  It's hot, but not so hot that it doesn't have flavor.  It's the perfect balance of spice and flavor.  My kids love it on popcorn and chip.  And if your making wings, this is the sauce!!!
Noelia C.
Elizabeth, NJ
i love hot souse to be honest never try this before i completely love it  specially my husband who love spicy food from now on this is my favorite one and will buy it. and recommend this is you're are looking for a nice hot flavor on your food any type of food
Teresa J.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is the best hot sauce out there. I have been using the sauce for over 6 years now and I can out it on just about anything! Nest part is my 10 year old also loves using the sauce because it is not too hot for her either. It's a mist have in our house.
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm a big hot sauce fan so I was excited when I got to try this goodie! The taste is amazing and the level of spice is pretty perfect. I've put it on a few different foods and it's always managed to make it taste a little bit better than before. I'm totally a fan!
Victoria M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Loveeeeee this sauce I put it on wing and a lot of other food it's spicy but not too spicy it's a good spice really good I recommend it they sell it at most grocery stores and it's not expensive as the taste
Johana C.
Huntington Pk, CA
It's spicy and has good flavor , my mother love it , she loves it in her favorite dishes. I'm definitely going to buy this product to have in my house. when ever I'm craving something spicy I know what to get
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
Oh my gosh this was so good!!! I will be eating this with everything I can possibly put it on. I cooked some steak and fried plantains today and put some on it and I was in complete Heaven everyone needs this in their home !!! 😍😍😍😍 thank you Influenster for sending it in my Playa vox box
Theresa S.
Victoria, TX
This hot sauce is delicious!! Amazing on hot wings, but I also love to add on my tacos, chicken salads, buffalo chicken pizza ... Who am I kidding, I use it on almost everything!!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but I was already a huge fan!
Jessica C.
Phoenix, AZ
I am really picky with which hot sauce I use on my food and this hot sauce definitely makes the cut! It has just the right kick to spicy up my food and give it a great flavor at the same time. I received this in my vox box and I'll be buying more when I run out.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?