BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
Just tried Frank's RedHot Original on my wings....SOOOOO GOOD! Not to hot/spicy but has a nice kick! Looking forward to trying it with others foods. AND Frank's RedHot would be an amazing addition to my famous bloody mary's!! I have a new brand of hot sauce now!
patricia g.
Excelente salsa...Tiene el punto justo de picor. Deliciosa, ideal para comer con todo. Me encanta combinarla con pollo o carne.

La recomiendo 100%. El frasco tiene el tamaño perfecto, así que dura bastante. Me encantó...

La volvería a comprar...
Marissa Y.
Norfolk, VA
Very satisfied with this free product!  It goes with everything and is just spicy enough to make your taste buds go crazy!  It's not too hot to handle and the bottle gives you a recipe on the back for Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip which is drool worthy.
Danielle S.
I've tried other hot sauces but I always come back to this one! It had the perfect amount of heat when added to recipes or to put directly on to spice up a boring meal. You can find it in any grocery store or Walmart and coupons are easy to find in summer months.
Miryanka S.
Oh my gosh I looooove this stuff! Now I like a little kick but now a 'tears running down my face kick'. This was perfect. It has Buffalo taste but not overpowering. I really liked it on meat but my friend loves it on her veggies for and extra kick to the usual bland.
Farah B.
I receive the Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for FREE in my #PlayaVoxBOx. The sauce flavor is very balanced, and I found it not too spicy, tastes like its made with quality ingredientes and is very versatile so you can made many recipes. I´m very satisfy.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce

I have never tried this Hot sauce before but today I got the chance to try it and I must say that Is delicious ! It goes well with Chinese food specially noodles
maria s.
I love red hot sauce. It's the perfect spicy. It isn't too hot . Also it is very usuful for lots of recipes. I can't wait to make ck wings.yuuum. Red hot sauce it's also tangy and it goes great w breakfast plates as much as regular everyday foods.
Krista B.
I am obsessed with Frank's and I refuse to use any other hot sauce!!!! I seriously eat it on everything from salads for a healthy alternative to salad dressing to chicken and everything else you could possibly think of! The flavor is great and far better than the rest!
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Love the taste! Used it on hot wings and it was perfect! Would definitely buy again. I recommend using it for hot wings with mushrooms and bell peppers. It is not expensive, just fair. I do recommend trying it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?