BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Love the taste! Used it on hot wings and it was perfect! Would definitely buy again. I recommend using it for hot wings with mushrooms and bell peppers. It is not expensive, just fair. I do recommend trying it.
Travis D.
Bronx, NY
If you don't love this hot SAUWWCEE, you're crazy! This is so good! I would buy it for my family as Christmas gifts, but I already bought it for everyone on their birthdays. This sauce goes on everything- pizza, pasta, pastel paintings, pugs (no animals were harmed in the making of this review). Would def recommend!
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Just tried Frank's RedHot Original on my wings....SOOOOO GOOD! Not to hot/spicy but has a nice kick! Looking forward to trying it with others foods. AND Frank's RedHot would be an amazing addition to my famous bloody mary's!! I have a new brand of hot sauce now!
Miracle L.
Honey Grove, TX
Foodie Expert
I have been a huge fan of Frank's Red Hot sauce for a long time, and was glad to get it in the Playa VoxBox! I put it on all kinds of things like pizza, chicken, even mashed potatoes, macaroni, and ramen. I love every variety they have, and will be a big fan for life!
Janie V.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a huge fan of this sauce. It goes great with so many dishes. Especially with chicken wings. I like that it's not too spicy but just right. I did receive a sample for fee for testing purposes.
Cassandra C.
Hands-down the best hot sauce ever. I put this on everything.  I literally carry a little one in my purse so I have it all the time.  It's that good.  It's hot, but not so hot that it doesn't have flavor.  It's the perfect balance of spice and flavor.  My kids love it on popcorn and chip.  And if your making wings, this is the sauce!!!
Johana C.
Huntington Pk, CA
It's spicy and has good flavor , my mother love it , she loves it in her favorite dishes. I'm definitely going to buy this product to have in my house. when ever I'm craving something spicy I know what to get
Teresa J.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is the best hot sauce out there. I have been using the sauce for over 6 years now and I can out it on just about anything! Nest part is my 10 year old also loves using the sauce because it is not too hot for her either. It's a mist have in our house.
Amber R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
My fridge is always stocked with a variety of different hot sauces. Out of all the hot sauces I have I absolutely love franks! There isn't a dish that franks doesn't go well with! The original sauce is my favorite but the other franks hot sauces are so good as well!
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately for me I had to give this to a friend since I can't do hot sauce. But my little brother always gets this brand and says it's the best he won't get any other brand. My friend said he like it too.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?