BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Sandra M.
Best hot sauce for homemade chicken wings. Just add a little bit of butter and simmer on low heat. And you'll be licking your fingers. It's that good! Not painfully spicy, just the perfect sauce. You can add a bit of natural honey to make the wings even more delicious! You'll thank me for it !
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
I love the taste of this Sauce, it´s a little spicy but it gives a deep taste to all my dips sauces, I used it with Nachos, meats and in a lot of salas, because with a little lettuce, nuts, tunna and some herbs and fresh cheese, your salad will be the best with this sauce
Stephanie V.
Anaheim , CA
This hot squad is amazing for cook outs and barbecues coming from a Hispanic background we definitely like that spicy stuff and this was perfect! It has a kick at the end that I definitely don't get from most hot sauces but it was delicious!
Jessica V.
I love franks red hot sauce! I literally ptsoe lol, I got this big bottle to test from my playa voxbox and I am going to use it in so many ways.. from spicing up wings to cooking soups!! I love the Flavor and it has the perfect amount of kick to it!
Keith R.
This hot sauce is the gift that keeps giving. I can put it on anything. The bottle lasts so long. The price and the amount of product that is in the bottle is amazing. This bottle is zero calories and I cannot find anything better than this.
Ari G.
I love hot sauce on pretty much on anything so when i got this you best believe i was excited and used it asap. This brand is really the only brand ill use on my food. Its a great price altho i got this in a recent voxbox all the opinions are my own.
brooke p.
GILBERT, AZ
This is a really good hot sauce. I use this with chicken a lot to make buffalo chicken tostadas with blue cheese. This stuff is very macro friendly too. I think this is one of the best hot sauces if you are a hot sauce person this is the one to buy! :D
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Though I grew up in a Mexican household only using  Valentina Hot Sauce Red , I really enjoy Frank's RedHot. The heat hits you on the tip of your tongue since it uses cayenne peppers vs. chili peppers and because the formula is somewhat thin, it goes well on everything, even in soups !
Monica C.
I was so excited to receive this complimentary sauce to review - I literally put this sh*t on everything! It's the perfect amount of heat without killing your tastebuds and covering up the flavor of the food. Definitely recommended.
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
Loveeee wings with this product !! I even just mix it into my blue cheese and dip plain wings into it and it definately gives it an awesome kick. It can do that for any dish really ! { Recieved this product free to try from both influenster and Franks}
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back