BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Emely A.
Emely A.
This hot sauce is yummy but not my favorite. It has a spicy and vinegar taste. I'm not too fond of the vinegar taste. I do love the spiciness. I just wish it was a little less vinegary. This hot sauce is not really spicy. I love spicy food. I put hot sauce and salsa on everything I can so to me most hot sauces are not very spicy.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I had never tried Frank's before so I was curious. I was NOT disappointed! I loved it. I can see why they use the catch phrase, "I use it on everything," since I've used it on chicken, in mashed potatoes, etc. I will definitely purchase the product once I am done. Thanks, Influenster!
Maira G.
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
Foodie Expert
Omgggg this sauce is the best, it was sent to me for testing purpose. I've tried this sauce way before! Wings are just so good with this sauce, a little spicy which I love spicy.

Esta salsa es la mejor para preparar alitas, me la mandaron para probarla pero desde antes ya la había usado. Las alitas quedan riquísimas con esta salsa, un poquito picosa (amamos el picante).
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Love love love! I can't handle spicy stuff but Frank's has just the perfect kick to it! I put Franks on my fries, burger, eggs just about anything! Thanks to my voxbox I was able to try it and I would defiantly buy again! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Fernanda N.
Fernanda N.
This sauce is the only one my husband and I use when cooking hot wings at home and they taste delicious! I am so excited that I also received this sauce in my Playa VoxBox because now I have a backup sauce when I run out of the one I had before receiving this second one!
Lara V.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
I really liked this one! And my husband liked it too! We got it free by #influenster VoXBox and we definitely gonna buy it again when it's gone. Taste really good and it's not too hot unless you put too much! We ate with, pizza, chicken and soup! I strongly recommend it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I am a hot sauce fanatic! If it's spicy, I want to try it! I love using Frank's to make my buffalo chicken dip. It's always the first thing that is eaten at get togethers. Spicy without being overly hot. Great flavor! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Long Beach , CA
Thanks to Influenster's Playa voxbox i got this hot sauce and I'm usually not one to use hot sauce in my food but I started adding it to my chicken for lunch and it wasn't too spicy but added just enough flavor and it's starting to be my new fave thing to add to my food
Flor A.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Franks hot always reminds me of 4th of July, my mom makes a smoky links dish and Franks is her go to sauce. Sometimes the vinegar can be a little overwhelming so if your not a big fan don't add. I do wish it were a little more spicier. The Price vs value is great though!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I love Franks I love putting it on Chicken to make a spicy Chicken Stir Fry which is fantastic! Be sparing with this stuff though because it can be really hot so maybe a few spoon fulls and thats all you'll need. This is very good though and can be put into many dishes.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?