BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ruby C.
There's no going wrong with Frank's RedHot. The commercials are no joke you really can put "that **** on anything!" The favor is hot, but not so hot you lose your tastebuds in the process. Took one star off because I do not like the cap which broke easily.
Danielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my all-time favorite hot sauce that I use on almost everything I eat, whether it's celery or meatballs! It can be found in any grocery store or most convenience stores. Cheap condiment. I recommend this to anyone who is a spice-lover or just wants a little flavor in their food!
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
I have always been a huge fan of all the Frank's brand hot sauce.. Another successful sauce thats finger lickeb good to add to spice to all assortments of food.. The flavor is zesty ands got a nice kick to it but isnt too hot! Also worms great when child is talking back, they straighten up real quick!
Eliany  L.
Doral, FL
Received this in my Playa VoxBox and I am so incredibly happy that I did. My boyfriend and I love everything spicy and always keep a good supply of hot sauce in our kitchen pantry. This is one I think we will be repurchasing. It gives just the right amount of kick with a great flavor. Doesn't taste artificial like other hot sauces we've tried! Loved it!
Jalyssa S.
Norwood, MA
I love this product! I have been using Franks in my special buffalo chicken dip recipe and it is always a hit with guests! I also place it on my baked chicken and rice in order to give it an awesome kick of flavor. I received this product free of charge to review but I definitely see myself buying more!
Amanda S.
Amazing! I absolutely love this hot sauce! I have tried so many hot sauces and this one is definitely one of my absolute favorites! The flavor is phenomenal and I plan on using it on all types of food!
Belu B.
As a latina, hot sauce is really important on a daily basis meal. This sauce is really good and we love it at home! I do not think is too expensive, the bottle is big and the flavor is awesome. I totally recommended we are satisfied with the product.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Frank's red hot is such a classic signature hot sauce I don't understand who wouldn't love this product.my husband and I put it on almost everything (he tends to get a little excessive with it lol) but it just compliments things Well! Defiantly recommend.
Yesenia g.
El cajon, CA
So I received this product free, as soon as I got it in the mail I knew my dinner was going taste great. I usually season my food with cayenne pepper so using the sauce taste as great. I wish it was spicier but still like the taste definitely buying it again.
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
This is actually one of the best hot sauces to use on chicken in my opinion. I've used this for a long time and when I found out that I would be receiving it for free in my #playavoxbox i was so excited!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?