BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alina N.
Yuma, AZ
I love this sauce for everything, from cooking, dipping appetizers or to put on my potato chips. It goes well with chicken, meat and fish, also on french fries and just to put on my snacks. i love that it is just hot enough to be tasty and light, not over powering at all.
Miryanka S.
Oh my gosh I looooove this stuff! Now I like a little kick but now a 'tears running down my face kick'. This was perfect. It has Buffalo taste but not overpowering. I really liked it on meat but my friend loves it on her veggies for and extra kick to the usual bland.
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
I love franks products and this one is no exception! It's spicy but not too spicy. My favorite way to eat it is to mix it with the Franks buffalo sauce, it gives you the buffalo flavor was a little more spicy ness to it! It's a huge bottle and a good price point since it'll last a long time
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
I only gave it two stars because I'm breastfeeding and my daughter does not like the spicy! I love me some chicken wings but I cannot have them right now ;/ (if you bake them they are healthier! Overall i am satisfied and disappointed at the same time because they gave my daughter gas.
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Love the taste! Used it on hot wings and it was perfect! Would definitely buy again. I recommend using it for hot wings with mushrooms and bell peppers. It is not expensive, just fair. I do recommend trying it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I love Franks I love putting it on Chicken to make a spicy Chicken Stir Fry which is fantastic! Be sparing with this stuff though because it can be really hot so maybe a few spoon fulls and thats all you'll need. This is very good though and can be put into many dishes.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I absolutely LOVE Frank's line of sauces! I originally fell in love with Frank's when I used the buffalo sauce to make buffalo chicken dip and now I'm obsessed! I received the cayenne pepper sauce in the Playa Voxbox and that one is a hit as well! Definitely reccommend!
michelle b.
Arvada, CO
I put this stuff on everything just like granny it has a great flavor and i love it i got this huge bottle for free for my honest review i will be buying this from now on it is the perfect sauce with the right amount of heat but it also has flavor that blends with the flavors of the food instead of over powering it.
Krista B.
I am obsessed with Frank's and I refuse to use any other hot sauce!!!! I seriously eat it on everything from salads for a healthy alternative to salad dressing to chicken and everything else you could possibly think of! The flavor is great and far better than the rest!
Marissa Y.
Norfolk, VA
Very satisfied with this free product!  It goes with everything and is just spicy enough to make your taste buds go crazy!  It's not too hot to handle and the bottle gives you a recipe on the back for Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip which is drool worthy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?