BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Elsie C.
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a huge fan of hot sauce, but I just say that I will be buying this hot sauce. We have tried it on our BBQ chicken, ribs and even soup! We love it! The perfect spice. Price is great for me. I recommend to others who want a little hint but not be extremely hot. Great!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Foodie Expert
I keep a lot of hot sauces in my kitchen, but Frank's if probably the one I reach for the most. It's got a nice amount of heat, without being over-powering, and it has flavor as well, not just heat. I like the sharpness of the vinegar. Wings, soup, cheese fries, mac & cheese...I put this on just about anything.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce isnt just any hot sauce. It's has good flavor and a nice kick. Some hot stuff tastes gross but this hot sauce will add a perfect touch to any dish. I added this to my baked beans. And my family just loved it. You can pick this up just about at any grocery store.
Nelisha R.
Nelisha R.
So I am normally very picky when it comes to hot sauces because most of the time there's more heat than flavor and I can't enjoy my food, but this stuff right here is delicious!! Tangy and flavorful, it's perfect to put on anything!! I can't wait to try their other sauces!
Sam S.
Sam S.
Foodie Expert
If I could give this more then five stars I absolutely would! This is my favorite condiment ever! I don't usually eat the typical condiments like ketchup or mustard but this got sauce is my favorite to use on anything. I even use Frank's Red Hot on my chicken wings as well!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I truly love this Hot Sauce, I put it on my soups, salads and one of my favorites in my popcorn, it is so tasty. I definitely recommend it.

☆ I received it complimentary from @influenster for testing purposes!

@FranksRedHot
#iptsoe #FoodlovesFranks
#playavoxbox #contest
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
Omg esta salsa es súper deliciosa, es una combinación de ácido con picante que la hace adictiva jajaja es súper rica y buena! El empaque es fácil de manipular, es rendidora y la puedes usar para cocinar y para untar con cualquier comida o snacks, me súper encanta, la recomiendo
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Love love love! I can't handle spicy stuff but Frank's has just the perfect kick to it! I put Franks on my fries, burger, eggs just about anything! Thanks to my voxbox I was able to try it and I would defiantly buy again! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Foodie Expert
I am so freakin obsessed with RedHot . Ever since I received it for free in my influenster voxbox, I literally use it at least 3 times per week. My boyfriend is now obsessed too. We have already added Frank's RedHot to our grocery list. It's now a must have in the household!
Alexia O.
Alexia O.
Anaheim, CA
This hot sauce is awesome, as a Hispanic I pride myself in loving spicy foods and Franks definitely delivered. I literally put this stuff on everything!
It's delicious and goes great with so many different foods, love it!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?