BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Joselyn V.
Laveen, AZ
I love franks products and this one is no exception! It's spicy but not too spicy. My favorite way to eat it is to mix it with the Franks buffalo sauce, it gives you the buffalo flavor was a little more spicy ness to it! It's a huge bottle and a good price point since it'll last a long time
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
I've tried other hot sauces but I always come back to this one! It had the perfect amount of heat when added to recipes or to put directly on to spice up a boring meal. You can find it in any grocery store or Walmart and coupons are easy to find in summer months.
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I only gave it two stars because I'm breastfeeding and my daughter does not like the spicy! I love me some chicken wings but I cannot have them right now ;/ (if you bake them they are healthier! Overall i am satisfied and disappointed at the same time because they gave my daughter gas.
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce

I have never tried this Hot sauce before but today I got the chance to try it and I must say that Is delicious ! It goes well with Chinese food specially noodles
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce that you can literally you on anything for some extra flavor! You can pair this sauce with wings I even used some in my homemade chicken noodle soup just for taste and it tastes so good! I really think this is my favorite hot sauce it's so yummy!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I love Franks I love putting it on Chicken to make a spicy Chicken Stir Fry which is fantastic! Be sparing with this stuff though because it can be really hot so maybe a few spoon fulls and thats all you'll need. This is very good though and can be put into many dishes.
Miracle L.
Honey Grove, TX
Foodie Expert
I have been a huge fan of Frank's Red Hot sauce for a long time, and was glad to get it in the Playa VoxBox! I put it on all kinds of things like pizza, chicken, even mashed potatoes, macaroni, and ramen. I love every variety they have, and will be a big fan for life!
maria s.
I love red hot sauce. It's the perfect spicy. It isn't too hot . Also it is very usuful for lots of recipes. I can't wait to make ck wings.yuuum. Red hot sauce it's also tangy and it goes great w breakfast plates as much as regular everyday foods.
Miryanka S.
Oh my gosh I looooove this stuff! Now I like a little kick but now a 'tears running down my face kick'. This was perfect. It has Buffalo taste but not overpowering. I really liked it on meat but my friend loves it on her veggies for and extra kick to the usual bland.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with Frank's and I refuse to use any other hot sauce!!!! I seriously eat it on everything from salads for a healthy alternative to salad dressing to chicken and everything else you could possibly think of! The flavor is great and far better than the rest!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?