BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
Got this sauce in the Playa VoxBox and it tastes amazing! I put this sauce on some tacos and it's not too spicy, but is spicy enough. I will add this sauce onto chicken and have it marinate then just fire it up on the grill or just put it in the oven to heat up for a great dinner!
D. J.
D. J.
Foodie Expert
Frank's has been a household staple for years! It's the only sauce I use on wings and can pretty much eat it with every meal. The flavor is bold, rich, and gives a kick to anything. Besides wings, it goes well with chicken salad, eggs, and even use it in place of salad dressing!
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
Foodie Expert
Love the taste by all means! It has a nice little kick to eat with a little vinegar-ish taste to it as well! I would completely recommend this to everyone to try, and then they also have different levels of spicy to even a sweet taste! They have something for everyones taste buds!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
New Bern , NC
Foodie Expert
I have used plenty of different hot sauces to make my wings but Franks Hot Sauce literally takes the cake and gives my wings the taste I was searching for!! With an amazing price and a fantastic taste it's a win win! #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicioso! I was just getting home from my local deli, when I noticed a purple box in my doorsteps, and to my surprise, inside that box was a tangy, spicy hot sauce that I couldn't put away. My dutch crunch, vegan sandwich never tasted this great before. Thank you Franks #redhot. I think Tabasco is a thing of the past for me
Julyen Matthew E.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the sauce! It can be on anything and bring on a depth of taste. The flavor is amazing because you can use it alone or mix it with your favorite food. The price on the bottle is great and last for a while, unless your in my house because we use it for everything .
Joy M.
Joy M.
Huntington, WV
I use Franks Hot Sauce on a lot of food. I always have at least 2 bottles in my pantry at all times. I love it on my chicken, pork chops, on my spaghetti and in my chili. I also buy franks in individual packages for my lunches. It's the only brand of hot sauce that I use.
Lina B.
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
A few drops goes a long way..... With a little bit you can give a subtle but spicy taste. Definitely can build up to your desire of spiciness. I love pairing it with tacos and seafood! I am extremely satisfied with this product. I received the Franks RedHot free in my Playa VoxBox courtesy of Influenster for review purposes.
Kat G.
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Im going to say that franks is pretty good ! i love hot sauce so its not too spicy but goodness it gives your food excellent flavor especially on wings ! the price is good and you get a descent size bottle compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend you guys try it !
Karina W.
Karina W.
Baldwin Park, CA
Foodie Expert
Reds is always key when cooking wings. I love the zesty flavor, it's not super hot but just right. The other day a did a ranch buffalo bow tie pasta and omg it came out phenomenal. The sauce was the reds sauce, butter, ranch packets and cream cheese and I used shredded chicken
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?