BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
Absolutely LOVE this sauce! It has the right amount of kick for any recipe, especially bar-b-que, wings, and dips. It can be found in most grocery stores, I bought mine at WalMart and HEB. I actually purchase this as soon as I run out, because we use it so much. I did however receive this as compliments most recently.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
I really liked this one! And my husband liked it too! We got it free by #influenster VoXBox and we definitely gonna buy it again when it's gone. Taste really good and it's not too hot unless you put too much! We ate with, pizza, chicken and soup! I strongly recommend it!
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
I am a hot sauce fanatic! If it's spicy, I want to try it! I love using Frank's to make my buffalo chicken dip. It's always the first thing that is eaten at get togethers. Spicy without being overly hot. Great flavor! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Fernanda N.
This sauce is the only one my husband and I use when cooking hot wings at home and they taste delicious! I am so excited that I also received this sauce in my Playa VoxBox because now I have a backup sauce when I run out of the one I had before receiving this second one!
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
I love hot sauce and this is one of the best I think it's a great price for it's value and pretty good ingredients in it I love the flavor of this hot sauce!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
This sauce i soo good. U can add it to your hot wings to give them a kick. My personal favorite is to make the mango habanero franks red sauce wings. Their the bomb!! Love it!! Recommend it to all hot sauce lovers
Erika R.
Mission, TX
This is my first time trying and I LOVE IT. I've been using it for everything I'm eating. I used it on chicken tostadas, Doritos, and different meals. I received this for free and I'm going to continue to buy it.
Flor A.
Tucson , AZ
Franks hot always reminds me of 4th of July, my mom makes a smoky links dish and Franks is her go to sauce. Sometimes the vinegar can be a little overwhelming so if your not a big fan don't add. I do wish it were a little more spicier. The Price vs value is great though!
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
ok i lovelovelovelovelove this hot sauce! i use it when i make fake chicken wings. i use either mushrooms or cauliflower (sometimes seitan in place of meat) and cook it in the oven DRENCHED in Franks!
Arianna F.
W Carrollton, OH
I was so excited to receive this! My husband LOVES this stuff and we use it on just about everything. It's relatively low cost. We grab this from our local Meijer and we will continue to buy this again and again!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?