BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Hey now, you can't be a hispanic and not LOVE spice! This bottle is definetly spicey, woooo weee. It taste good, it adds a great flavor to your food, it makes you sweat of course ha. It's price is very reasonable, considering the size of this bottle. ! If you like spicy food, this is for you :)
Erika R.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my first time trying and I LOVE IT. I've been using it for everything I'm eating. I used it on chicken tostadas, Doritos, and different meals. I received this for free and I'm going to continue to buy it.
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
Absolutely LOVE this sauce! It has the right amount of kick for any recipe, especially bar-b-que, wings, and dips. It can be found in most grocery stores, I bought mine at WalMart and HEB. I actually purchase this as soon as I run out, because we use it so much. I did however receive this as compliments most recently.
Madeline R.
Paterson, NJ
Pretty good hot sauce. Not too spicy but gives my fried chicken the perfect kick and flavor. Will definitely be using again. Can't wait to try it in soup. Complimentary bottle from #playavoxbox
Farah B.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
I receive the Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for FREE in my #PlayaVoxBOx. The sauce flavor is very balanced, and I found it not too spicy, tastes like its made with quality ingredientes and is very versatile so you can made many recipes. I´m very satisfy.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I love Franks I love putting it on Chicken to make a spicy Chicken Stir Fry which is fantastic! Be sparing with this stuff though because it can be really hot so maybe a few spoon fulls and thats all you'll need. This is very good though and can be put into many dishes.
Miryanka S.
Oh my gosh I looooove this stuff! Now I like a little kick but now a 'tears running down my face kick'. This was perfect. It has Buffalo taste but not overpowering. I really liked it on meat but my friend loves it on her veggies for and extra kick to the usual bland.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with Frank's and I refuse to use any other hot sauce!!!! I seriously eat it on everything from salads for a healthy alternative to salad dressing to chicken and everything else you could possibly think of! The flavor is great and far better than the rest!
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I only gave it two stars because I'm breastfeeding and my daughter does not like the spicy! I love me some chicken wings but I cannot have them right now ;/ (if you bake them they are healthier! Overall i am satisfied and disappointed at the same time because they gave my daughter gas.
Marissa Y.
Norfolk, VA
Very satisfied with this free product!  It goes with everything and is just spicy enough to make your taste buds go crazy!  It's not too hot to handle and the bottle gives you a recipe on the back for Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip which is drool worthy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?