BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I LOOOOOVE adding hot sauce to whatever food I'm eating so getting this in a voxbox was a treat! I love franks sauces - they never disappoint! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sam S.
If I could give this more then five stars I absolutely would! This is my favorite condiment ever! I don't usually eat the typical condiments like ketchup or mustard but this got sauce is my favorite to use on anything. I even use Frank's Red Hot on my chicken wings as well!
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
ok i lovelovelovelovelove this hot sauce! i use it when i make fake chicken wings. i use either mushrooms or cauliflower (sometimes seitan in place of meat) and cook it in the oven DRENCHED in Franks!
Alina N.
Yuma, AZ
I love this sauce for everything, from cooking, dipping appetizers or to put on my potato chips. It goes well with chicken, meat and fish, also on french fries and just to put on my snacks. i love that it is just hot enough to be tasty and light, not over powering at all.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this hot sauce as it has the umph of spiciness you should desire the flavor is just amazing I love it. And the red hot hot sauce is a great value. I love it with chicken I used to eat it with ramen noodles, and hot dogs. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
I love hot sauce and this is one of the best I think it's a great price for it's value and pretty good ingredients in it I love the flavor of this hot sauce!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
marleni s.
Pico Rivera, California
It's amazing just trying it wants me to buy so wings. Although th e souce is not as hot but it is really good. So for people that do not like too hot souce Iwould recommed you guys to buy some.
Fernanda N.
This sauce is the only one my husband and I use when cooking hot wings at home and they taste delicious! I am so excited that I also received this sauce in my Playa VoxBox because now I have a backup sauce when I run out of the one I had before receiving this second one!
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Franks red hot original is super tasty. If your looking for a vinegary based hot sauce this is definitely a good choice! It's just the right amount of spicy. I've tried it in pigs feet, and chicken..so delicious!
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Hey now, you can't be a hispanic and not LOVE spice! This bottle is definetly spicey, woooo weee. It taste good, it adds a great flavor to your food, it makes you sweat of course ha. It's price is very reasonable, considering the size of this bottle. ! If you like spicy food, this is for you :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?