BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yara M.
Green Bay, WI
What can I say I love hot souce! I've never have tried this one but it surprised me, let's just say that the bottle was done with in a week ,yea that's right we finished that bad boy up! We put it on tacos, beans, chicken and more, I don't think it's spicy just a good souce !!
Magali C.
It's good but it has a weird chemically after taste. I tried everything to get rid of it but it doesn't work. I'm vegan so I didn't try it on chicken, maybe it works differently on meat. I will definitely give it a second try just to see if it tastes different.
Jewels J.
This is pretty good just to spice up those wings spice up fries. You can actually buy this in a lot of grocery stores which is a good thing the price is just right on point and you could be creative and just eat celery sticks with this hot sauce and it's good.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City , OK
good product - good flavor and not too hot! Good price for a magnificent flavor, I would really recommend with some chips. & thanks a lot to Influenster for sending me the product for testing porpoises!!!
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
All in all, its just the best buffalo sauce in the market. I absolutely love the flavor of this buffalo sauce and I've tried many different ones but keep coming back to this one. I get mine at Ralphs and love to eat them with my meatless buffalo strips. Yummy!
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not typically a hot sauce kind of guy but put a little bit of this on your food and you are set! I'm excited to use the recipe for the buffalo chicken dip with this and see how amazing it turns out!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
My house loves spicy! This is a great go to for so many things. We've used it to marinate the perfect spicy wings, topping of an omelette, or of course tacos! It doesn't add many calories but does add great flavor. It is delicious and we will always be buying it!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I really only use this sauce when either making buffalo chicken dip or buffalo chicken bowls. It is a great mild sauce. It gives it flavor but doesn't have you thirsty for water while eating. The price isn't too bad and can be found at your local walmart or jewel.
fabiola a.
I forgot how much my family loves this sauce because it's delicious and can go in literally on anything. They have different taste of sauce and we specially love it on chicken wings or a chicken sandwich. I've gotten this on Walmart and they are very affordable!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?