BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ariel K.
Ariel K.
Orlando , FL
This sauce is by far amazing! I used it along with my daisy sour cream to make a delicious Buffalo chicken dip! And my party loves it!! Influenster sent me this product to try for free for review purposing. I recommend this sauce for anyone needing that extra kick! It's so delicious!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
All time favorite hot sauce, I use this for all my taco dishes since my family enjoys a kick of hot sauce. One must be careful to not over indulge because it can be very spicy, if you enjoy that you will love smothering your chicken in Franks. Always recommend to friends and family.
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
I put hot sauce on practically everything! This is one of my favorite brands. The flavor goes well with almost anything (eggs, mac &cheese and potatoes to name a few). One of my favorite recipes to use it in is buffalo chicken dip. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but I will certainly purchase this again! #PlayaVoxBox #Contest
Anny R.
Anny R.
I am a HUGE fan of anything spicy, and this Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is DELICIOUS! It goes great with anything! I really enjoy it on my chicken and burgers. It's affordable and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a great hot sauce! Two thumbs up!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I've purchased this product on my own before, I usually toss in with some grilled chicken when I want to make a buffalo salad, I think it's a perfect combination of hot and savory, not too spicy that you cant enjoy your meal. I will continue to purchase in the future!
Viviana H.
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce so much! I have tried it before I got my voxbox and I literally put this on everything! It gives my food taste! I love Frank's products and my husband uses the Frank's buffalo sauce to make his own hot wings and they're absolutely delicious! I love this so much!
Faith S.
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Foodie Expert
When I received my free bottle of Franks Red Hot Original I was apprehensive about trying it. I'm really picky about my hot sauce, and this was so good! The flavor was amazing and I now have a new hot sauce to add to my stash! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
Got this sauce in the Playa VoxBox and it tastes amazing! I put this sauce on some tacos and it's not too spicy, but is spicy enough. I will add this sauce onto chicken and have it marinate then just fire it up on the grill or just put it in the oven to heat up for a great dinner!
D. J.
D. J.
Foodie Expert
Frank's has been a household staple for years! It's the only sauce I use on wings and can pretty much eat it with every meal. The flavor is bold, rich, and gives a kick to anything. Besides wings, it goes well with chicken salad, eggs, and even use it in place of salad dressing!
Rose V.
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
I love this on my hot wings and in my tacos it just adds to the flavor! I've got 4 bottles of this on hand always! Thanks for the FREE sample! I was hesitant on trying it and was excited when I got it in my Playa vox box
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?