BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
ok i lovelovelovelovelove this hot sauce! i use it when i make fake chicken wings. i use either mushrooms or cauliflower (sometimes seitan in place of meat) and cook it in the oven DRENCHED in Franks!
Arianna F.
W Carrollton, OH
I was so excited to receive this! My husband LOVES this stuff and we use it on just about everything. It's relatively low cost. We grab this from our local Meijer and we will continue to buy this again and again!
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't put this **** on everything? But really, it is such a great flavor. Low calorie and easy to use. You can go through a bottle so quickly! You also can stick to any diet. You can find it anywhere. It is so affordable, too! Just a really great product all around.
Madeline R.
Paterson, NJ
Pretty good hot sauce. Not too spicy but gives my fried chicken the perfect kick and flavor. Will definitely be using again. Can't wait to try it in soup. Complimentary bottle from #playavoxbox
Fernanda N.
This sauce is the only one my husband and I use when cooking hot wings at home and they taste delicious! I am so excited that I also received this sauce in my Playa VoxBox because now I have a backup sauce when I run out of the one I had before receiving this second one!
marleni s.
Pico Rivera, California
It's amazing just trying it wants me to buy so wings. Although th e souce is not as hot but it is really good. So for people that do not like too hot souce Iwould recommed you guys to buy some.
Flor A.
Tucson , AZ
Foodie Expert
Franks hot always reminds me of 4th of July, my mom makes a smoky links dish and Franks is her go to sauce. Sometimes the vinegar can be a little overwhelming so if your not a big fan don't add. I do wish it were a little more spicier. The Price vs value is great though!
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
Absolutely LOVE this sauce! It has the right amount of kick for any recipe, especially bar-b-que, wings, and dips. It can be found in most grocery stores, I bought mine at WalMart and HEB. I actually purchase this as soon as I run out, because we use it so much. I did however receive this as compliments most recently.
Maddie C.
Durham, NC
I love this sauce! It has the perfect amount of heat for all kinds of meals. I definitely understand why the ads say "I put this **** on everything!" A great value and will definitely buy again. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alina N.
Yuma, AZ
I love this sauce for everything, from cooking, dipping appetizers or to put on my potato chips. It goes well with chicken, meat and fish, also on french fries and just to put on my snacks. i love that it is just hot enough to be tasty and light, not over powering at all.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?