BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought I have had spicy hot sauce before! This is pretty hot! I have tried it with wings, Mexican food, and sometimes even with rice. I also saw that in stores it isn't expensive. This product is a very good product to have if you like spicy hot sauce!
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Im going to say that franks is pretty good ! i love hot sauce so its not too spicy but goodness it gives your food excellent flavor especially on wings ! the price is good and you get a descent size bottle compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend you guys try it !
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
Love the taste by all means! It has a nice little kick to eat with a little vinegar-ish taste to it as well! I would completely recommend this to everyone to try, and then they also have different levels of spicy to even a sweet taste! They have something for everyones taste buds!
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
A few drops goes a long way..... With a little bit you can give a subtle but spicy taste. Definitely can build up to your desire of spiciness. I love pairing it with tacos and seafood! I am extremely satisfied with this product. I received the Franks RedHot free in my Playa VoxBox courtesy of Influenster for review purposes.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This hot sauce isnt just any hot sauce. It's has good flavor and a nice kick. Some hot stuff tastes gross but this hot sauce will add a perfect touch to any dish. I added this to my baked beans. And my family just loved it. You can pick this up just about at any grocery store.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
This sauce is the sauce! It can be on anything and bring on a depth of taste. The flavor is amazing because you can use it alone or mix it with your favorite food. The price on the bottle is great and last for a while, unless your in my house because we use it for everything .
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I LOOOOOVE adding hot sauce to whatever food I'm eating so getting this in a voxbox was a treat! I love franks sauces - they never disappoint! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
Made some shrimp ceviche yesterday and added some @FranksRedHot into the mix for extra spiciness it was delicious. It can also be used on multiple food and I even added to my Maruchan Instant Soup for added flavor.
Gardenia C.
Gotta say I loved this sauce I marinated chicken for two hours in the fridge then roasted them in the oven it was delicious. I love to also pour it over my favorite snack especially mango it's perfect great product.
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
I love Frank's RedHot!! my husband and i buy it all the time ever since we got it on our last voxbox during the hilidays 10/10 qill buy again and recommend 100% Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?