BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This hot sauce isnt just any hot sauce. It's has good flavor and a nice kick. Some hot stuff tastes gross but this hot sauce will add a perfect touch to any dish. I added this to my baked beans. And my family just loved it. You can pick this up just about at any grocery store.
Arianna F.
W Carrollton, OH
I was so excited to receive this! My husband LOVES this stuff and we use it on just about everything. It's relatively low cost. We grab this from our local Meijer and we will continue to buy this again and again!
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this hot sauce as it has the umph of spiciness you should desire the flavor is just amazing I love it. And the red hot hot sauce is a great value. I love it with chicken I used to eat it with ramen noodles, and hot dogs. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
This sauce i soo good. U can add it to your hot wings to give them a kick. My personal favorite is to make the mango habanero franks red sauce wings. Their the bomb!! Love it!! Recommend it to all hot sauce lovers
Dorothea B.
I absolutely love this product not too vinegary not too hot just right put it in everything too great for my mac and cheese and the two 23 fluid ounce containers come in a joint pack at Weis for just a little more than it would cost to get one little one so it's worth it
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't put this **** on everything? But really, it is such a great flavor. Low calorie and easy to use. You can go through a bottle so quickly! You also can stick to any diet. You can find it anywhere. It is so affordable, too! Just a really great product all around.
Maddie C.
Durham, NC
I love this sauce! It has the perfect amount of heat for all kinds of meals. I definitely understand why the ads say "I put this **** on everything!" A great value and will definitely buy again. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
I am a hot sauce fanatic! If it's spicy, I want to try it! I love using Frank's to make my buffalo chicken dip. It's always the first thing that is eaten at get togethers. Spicy without being overly hot. Great flavor! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
marleni s.
Pico Rivera, California
It's amazing just trying it wants me to buy so wings. Although th e souce is not as hot but it is really good. So for people that do not like too hot souce Iwould recommed you guys to buy some.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Hey now, you can't be a hispanic and not LOVE spice! This bottle is definetly spicey, woooo weee. It taste good, it adds a great flavor to your food, it makes you sweat of course ha. It's price is very reasonable, considering the size of this bottle. ! If you like spicy food, this is for you :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?