BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Julyann M.
This is pretty good just to spice up those wings spice up fries. You can actually buy this in a lot of grocery stores which is a good thing the price is just right on point and you could be creative and just eat celery sticks with this hot sauce and it's good.
doug p.
Oriskany Fls, NY
this was the best for the one big cook out i just got done with and every one loves it on the food.great zing and taste to every thing you eat.keep up the good work and ill keep on eating foods with franks redhot.always great to have a great meal with franks
fabiola a.
I forgot how much my family loves this sauce because it's delicious and can go in literally on anything. They have different taste of sauce and we specially love it on chicken wings or a chicken sandwich. I've gotten this on Walmart and they are very affordable!
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
All in all, its just the best buffalo sauce in the market. I absolutely love the flavor of this buffalo sauce and I've tried many different ones but keep coming back to this one. I get mine at Ralphs and love to eat them with my meatless buffalo strips. Yummy!
Katie M.
READING, PA
This sauce is amazing in recipes like buffalo chicken dip! It's no too spicy and brings a nice heat to my food. It's very versatile and can be put on just about anything. The price is pricier then the average bottle of hot sauce but it's definitely worth the taste.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I really only use this sauce when either making buffalo chicken dip or buffalo chicken bowls. It is a great mild sauce. It gives it flavor but doesn't have you thirsty for water while eating. The price isn't too bad and can be found at your local walmart or jewel.
Yshaddel P.
Red Hot is great! I'm typically not a big fan of spicy foods, but Red Hot has just the right amount of kick without being over powering. My favorite recipe is actually the buffalo chicken dip that is printed on the label. It's delicious and a hit at parties!
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This is a great tasting sauce. It is not a hot sauce. I am not one of those that is out looking to see how much heat I can handle. Not interested in that but I do like some heat. This is less hot than your basic Tabasco. Unlike Tabasco, I really like it so it will get used. I will keep looking for something with a little more heat to replace the most perfect hot sauce I have found, El Yucateco, which has never addressed the issue of an overabundance of lead in it.
Isela G.
Green Bay, WI
I loooooove Franks Red Hot! I usually use this when I make wings. This is my favorite. I like to put some on my popcorn. It's the best. Thank You Influenster for this free product :)
Retail Price: $3.49
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?