BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Milton  S.
Milton S.
Foodie Expert
I love Franks Hot sauce. You can literally put it on anything from potato chips, fries, and to  burgers. Its hot, but not too hot where your begging for milk. The taste is fantastic. I truly enjoy this sauce. I highly recommend this product if anyone is skeptical about it.
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Humble, TX
I received this this product as a complimentary and after testing it out I soon discovered my go to sauce to use when I make wings or chicken tenders. This sauce is full of flavor and you can always add more to make it intense. I will recommend for people to use when cooking wings.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
We go through a big gallon of Red Hot every 2 months. We use it on everything. I put it in the Crockpot, I use it as marinade, we put it on eggs, etc. Red Hot isn't too spicy but it does give it the right amount of kick. I love that it comes in different flavors and levels of kick!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
All time favorite hot sauce, I use this for all my taco dishes since my family enjoys a kick of hot sauce. One must be careful to not over indulge because it can be very spicy, if you enjoy that you will love smothering your chicken in Franks. Always recommend to friends and family.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This sauce is really good and being a Mexican we love anything hot and spicy! 🌶 my dad especially has come to like this sauce and adds it to many of our foods whether it's chicken wings,guisos, hamburgers, etc.! This is great for cook outs especially on this hot and lovely summer!!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Franks RedHot sauce has every flavor and ingredient I love in a hot sauce. I always have a bottle in my pantry for my husbands famous Frank's crispy Hot wings with blue cheese dip. For 10 years now we purchased Frank's RedHot for BBQs! It's 0 calories to! Now that's a win! A must try
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Costa Mesa, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this hot sauce!!! We were a sriracha strict household until we randomly picked up a bottle, and our lives are ~changed~. We picked it up at Stater Bros., so it was relatively cheap. We still use sriracha, but Frank's has given us more flavor options! ❤❤
Julie R.
Julie R.
San Diego, CA
i received Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in a playa voxbox & this hot sauce is surprisingly good ! i never buy bottled hot sauces because i'm more of a fresh salsa person and this tasted really good on a chicken quesadilla i made. the smell is a bit strong and bit too vinegary but overall it added the bit of kick i needed for my meal. would most likely purchase again
Ana V.
Ana V.
Brighton, MA
I am not a huge hot sauce fan, but I do enjoy it sometimes with certain snacks, like on my chicken sandwiches, or my mac and cheese (don't judge haha). This hot sauce is BOMB! I really like Frank's and this one definitely stays true to the taste of Frank's and adds an amazing kick to my snacks!
Estephany M.
Estephany M.
Dover, DE
Foodie Expert
An explosion of taste in your mouth! It has a delicious pepper taste without it being acidic. It is not spicy that is inedible. It had the perfect taste for anything type of dish. I have a harsh critique on hot sauce since I am Mexican born. I know spice 😏 so this is some hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?