BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Emily P.
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
Foodie Expert
As a buffalonian, I have grown up on franks. Franks is the best hot sauce out there. It has the perfect kick of spice but with a very smooth texture. I use franks in everything from chicken wing dip, to my chili! I would absolutely recommend franks hot sauce !!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this in my #voxbox and I'm so happy I did! It's so yummy and taste good on so many things. My favorite is with chicken and cream cheese and this and you eat it with chips. I love the taste of it and highly recommend anyone who likes spicy to try it out!!
KerriAnne B.
KerriAnne B.
Temple, TX
I love franks hot sauce. I put it on everything. Franks is my favorite of all the the hot sauces and always will be. I think that of all the things I got in my box this was my favorite thing. I recommend thing to everyone. the price of this is always resonable
Austin T.
Austin T.
Dwale, KY
I love spicy foods and especially wings with a little more hot sauce! Definitely a good product and value! When you talk about a hot sauce brand Franks Red Hot usually comes up. I'm always satisfied with their products nice and spicy! Definitely recommended.
Niki M.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
Can you even have a barbecue or other festive party without this stuff? Frank's makes pretty much everything taste better. I am vegetarian, and I use it to flavor almost everything that I eat. It isn't crazy spicy, which makes it nice for all lovers of food.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot sauce is the absolute best hot sauce! It tastes good on everything - chicken, french fries, pizza, etc. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It works great as a wing sauce! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Astgik D.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I guess I was behind on this frank's red hot sauce thing because I didn't try it until about 2 months ago when I decided to make spicy chicken tacos. Uhm, amazing?!? It literally taste like the hot wing sauce you get when you go into a restaurant, great!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
Franks is the only sauce I use when I make chicken wings. It is the perfect level of spicy and even better when you add a little melted butter to it. It's also delicious to mix into sour cream, chili, a brown bag of fries, practically on top of anything.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I received this product in my Tasty VoxBox and I was hesitant at first because I'm not a huge fan of hot sauce, but I put this on my eggs and hash browns and I will never eat eggs without this again. Seriously delicious, I will buy it next time!!
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is my number one ride or die hot sauce. I use other kinds when this is not available but it is the only brand I purchase for my home. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It is what I would consider a "buffalo" hot sauce flavor. Delicious!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?