BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sharon K.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot sauce is the absolute best hot sauce! It tastes good on everything - chicken, french fries, pizza, etc. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It works great as a wing sauce! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
Franks is the only sauce I use when I make chicken wings. It is the perfect level of spicy and even better when you add a little melted butter to it. It's also delicious to mix into sour cream, chili, a brown bag of fries, practically on top of anything.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I guess I was behind on this frank's red hot sauce thing because I didn't try it until about 2 months ago when I decided to make spicy chicken tacos. Uhm, amazing?!? It literally taste like the hot wing sauce you get when you go into a restaurant, great!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is my number one ride or die hot sauce. I use other kinds when this is not available but it is the only brand I purchase for my home. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It is what I would consider a "buffalo" hot sauce flavor. Delicious!
Kimberly G.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
Yummy! I received this product in my Tasty VoxBox and I was hesitant at first because I'm not a huge fan of hot sauce, but I put this on my eggs and hash browns and I will never eat eggs without this again. Seriously delicious, I will buy it next time!!
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
I received this is my voxbox and talk about amazing! I am not a huge hot sauce fan but after trying the franks red hot I believe I could eat this on pretty much anything! My fiancé is a huge hot sauce fan and he loved this sauce better than Texas Pete!
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of hot sauce. However we live In Louisiana and my husband loves it. He found it was of very high quality and enjoyed the taste very much. I received this to try for free from influencer. I think my husband would want us to buy this.
Amber M.
This is by far my favorite condiment in the house! I use this on pizza, burgers, French fries, potatoes, chicken, you name it! It's low-cal, so I'm not worried about over doing it like I am with many other sauces. It's just perfect. You have to try it!
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce of all time. I use this on anything i put my hands on. Popcorn, chicken, tacos, rice, you name it. I use this hot sauce whenever I make hot wings at home, and it is just perfect. Its not too spicy, but it is spicy enough.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I would die and go to heaven to have an endless supply of buffalo sauce. I love the buffalo sauce by Franks because it's not too spicy and has a little kick to it. I love that you really can put it on everything especially things you wouldn't think of
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?