BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
This brand of hot sauce is my absolutely favorite. I literally put this on just about everything. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I just can't get enough. It goes on my burgers, my chicken, in my buffalo chicken bread.... and so much more.
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this sauce, I could probably have it with almost everything and not have an issue with it. Lately I’ve been obsessed with a Buffalo chicken Marinade, and this is one of the ingredients and it really brings the flavors together!
Jared I.
Winter Park
Although I was unimpressed in the past, this stuff is scorching now and they sell big bottles. I’m the type that likes hot sauce so extreme it makes you tingle, while franks isn’t that, it’s close. My favorite everyday kind.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce! It literally tastes good on ANYTHING! You can find it at most supermarkets and it's pretty affordable. I HIGHLY recommend having one for your kitchen, workplace and for travel. It's really that good!
Brooklyn M.
This is my favorite Hot sauce its not to hot and its not to sweet it tastes really good on buffalo wings. I even eat in with the white chedder cheez its. Its not to expensive and you get a large amount in the bottle
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Franks Red Hot sauce is my number one go to for hot sauce. It’s not expensive and it tastes delicious. I like to use it in Buffalo chicken dip with canned chicken and ranch. I make sure to always keep and extra bottle in my pantry.
madison b.
Southaven, MS
My favorite hot sauce in the world. As everyone else that reviewed said, I also put this on everything. I even mix it with ranch and it’s incredible. I buy at Sam’s Club and it comes in a two pack for less than ten dollars.
Amanda S.
Imperial
I put this @&$! On everything. My family has been buying franks since before I could remember. When I make buffalo chicken dip this is the hot sauce I use. Has great flavor and just the right amount of heat behind it.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I always get this hot sauce when I make buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes. It tastes amazing. It’s not super salty and has a great amount of heat. Definitely my favorite and goes well with other foods.
Bree N.
Le Raysville, PA
Nothing tops this hot sauce. I use it on everything and anything. You can get it at almost any grocery store. Amazing flavor. I love it with chicken tenders, eggs, rice, anything! I buy it by the gallon. It's amazing
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?