BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Joy M.
Huntington, WV
I use Franks Hot Sauce on a lot of food. I always have at least 2 bottles in my pantry at all times. I love it on my chicken, pork chops, on my spaghetti and in my chili. I also buy franks in individual packages for my lunches. It's the only brand of hot sauce that I use.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I thought I have had spicy hot sauce before! This is pretty hot! I have tried it with wings, Mexican food, and sometimes even with rice. I also saw that in stores it isn't expensive. This product is a very good product to have if you like spicy hot sauce!
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Im going to say that franks is pretty good ! i love hot sauce so its not too spicy but goodness it gives your food excellent flavor especially on wings ! the price is good and you get a descent size bottle compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend you guys try it !
Emely A.
This hot sauce is yummy but not my favorite. It has a spicy and vinegar taste. I'm not too fond of the vinegar taste. I do love the spiciness. I just wish it was a little less vinegary. This hot sauce is not really spicy. I love spicy food. I put hot sauce and salsa on everything I can so to me most hot sauces are not very spicy.
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
Foodie Expert
Love the taste by all means! It has a nice little kick to eat with a little vinegar-ish taste to it as well! I would completely recommend this to everyone to try, and then they also have different levels of spicy to even a sweet taste! They have something for everyones taste buds!
Sam S.
Foodie Expert
If I could give this more then five stars I absolutely would! This is my favorite condiment ever! I don't usually eat the typical condiments like ketchup or mustard but this got sauce is my favorite to use on anything. I even use Frank's Red Hot on my chicken wings as well!
Patricia R.
Foodie Expert
it taste incrediblee. I absolutely recommend it with guacamole it gives it a kick of flavor which is amazing. its not too pricey. the flavor is just on point and the flavor is not too overpowering. I was very satisfied with the product also, it can be found in walmart and target I got it free from influenster #PLayaVoxBox
Brianna G.
Foodie Expert
I am so freakin obsessed with RedHot . Ever since I received it for free in my influenster voxbox, I literally use it at least 3 times per week. My boyfriend is now obsessed too. We have already added Frank's RedHot to our grocery list. It's now a must have in the household!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce isnt just any hot sauce. It's has good flavor and a nice kick. Some hot stuff tastes gross but this hot sauce will add a perfect touch to any dish. I added this to my baked beans. And my family just loved it. You can pick this up just about at any grocery store.
Nelisha R.
So I am normally very picky when it comes to hot sauces because most of the time there's more heat than flavor and I can't enjoy my food, but this stuff right here is delicious!! Tangy and flavorful, it's perfect to put on anything!! I can't wait to try their other sauces!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?