BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anny R.
I am a HUGE fan of anything spicy, and this Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is DELICIOUS! It goes great with anything! I really enjoy it on my chicken and burgers. It's affordable and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a great hot sauce! Two thumbs up!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Got this sauce in the Playa VoxBox and it tastes amazing! I put this sauce on some tacos and it's not too spicy, but is spicy enough. I will add this sauce onto chicken and have it marinate then just fire it up on the grill or just put it in the oven to heat up for a great dinner!
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
I love this on my hot wings and in my tacos it just adds to the flavor! I've got 4 bottles of this on hand always! Thanks for the FREE sample! I was hesitant on trying it and was excited when I got it in my Playa vox box
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
I love this sauce so much! I have tried it before I got my voxbox and I literally put this on everything! It gives my food taste! I love Frank's products and my husband uses the Frank's buffalo sauce to make his own hot wings and they're absolutely delicious! I love this so much!
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
I had never tried Frank's before so I was curious. I was NOT disappointed! I loved it. I can see why they use the catch phrase, "I use it on everything," since I've used it on chicken, in mashed potatoes, etc. I will definitely purchase the product once I am done. Thanks, Influenster!
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Im going to say that franks is pretty good ! i love hot sauce so its not too spicy but goodness it gives your food excellent flavor especially on wings ! the price is good and you get a descent size bottle compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend you guys try it !
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
Love the taste by all means! It has a nice little kick to eat with a little vinegar-ish taste to it as well! I would completely recommend this to everyone to try, and then they also have different levels of spicy to even a sweet taste! They have something for everyones taste buds!
Karina W.
Baldwin Park, CA
Reds is always key when cooking wings. I love the zesty flavor, it's not super hot but just right. The other day a did a ranch buffalo bow tie pasta and omg it came out phenomenal. The sauce was the reds sauce, butter, ranch packets and cream cheese and I used shredded chicken
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought I have had spicy hot sauce before! This is pretty hot! I have tried it with wings, Mexican food, and sometimes even with rice. I also saw that in stores it isn't expensive. This product is a very good product to have if you like spicy hot sauce!
Joy M.
Huntington, WV
I use Franks Hot Sauce on a lot of food. I always have at least 2 bottles in my pantry at all times. I love it on my chicken, pork chops, on my spaghetti and in my chili. I also buy franks in individual packages for my lunches. It's the only brand of hot sauce that I use.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?