BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I was so excited to receive this complimentary for testing purposes! This is my favorite hot sauce I use it on everything from my burritos to last night I made tater tot carne asada nachos !! And it was funny because I was low on my bottle I purchased and now I received one so I'm stoked!!
Andrenid R.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
Foodie Expert
The right kind of hot sauce for me! I can literally put this thing on everything. The fact that is not overpowering taste makes it wonderful to just mix and match perfectly giving also depth and that kick it needs for its taste. I'm going to use this bottle for the redt of the summer.
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love franks reshot! I literally put it in everything- even some salads!! And pepperoni! It's notntooo hit and gives the right amount on heat!! I love it on chicken wings!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
I always knew Franks Red Hot was good, but thanks to Influenster sending me the Playa VoxBox, I've been able to use it more recently as my hot sauce and not just a "wing sauce" and my favorite Hot sauce is now Frank's Red. I LOVE it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
This sauce is absolutely amazing!!! It has a strong tangy taste that is just amazing on wings! It was difficult to get out of the bottle though I had to keep shaking it. Never the less, it left me wanting more!!!!!! I strongly recommend this for wing lovers. It had such an impact on me.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Richmond Hill , GA
Frank's Red Hot is great! I'm a big fan of spicy foods, so I'm all about trying different things. I normally prefer a bit less of a vinegar taste, but it's still very tasty. If you haven't tried it this way, I highly suggest putting a little on top of deviled eggs. You're welcome. Lol!
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
I love Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce! It's spicy but tangy and goes so well with some egg breakfast burritos. If you want to make something healthy you can make cauliflower "wings" and eat them with ranch. Really I great sauce that can be used for anything. #playavoxbox #gotitfree
Deisy Z.
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
It is the second time that i receive the Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for free through influenster, my family likes this sauce very much, we use it in scrambled eggs, red beans, grilled chicken etc.. we are about to finish the firts bottle and ready to open the second one..
Update: we are ready go get the third one.
Uzcategui D.
Uzcategui D.
Foodie Expert

I like the flavor it gives to add to the meals, a touch of flavor to accompany a snack or a strong dish. Serves to add flavor, if you are the spicy lover you will love it, if you do not like it so much you can put just a little in the meals and add a smooth and spicy flavor
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot Original is a staple.  Though this isn't my favorite hot sauce, it is versatile and can go on multiple dishes.  We add this to our chicken and yellow rice, as well as make buffalo chicken dip with this amazing sauce!  I will for sure keep this in my kitchen.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?