BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Claudia M.
Phoenix, AZ
I do love this hot sauce. In my opinion its the best for homemade wings. Its not too spicy but it has a good kick to it. Its also delicious with other foods like soups. Its very affordable and I recommend this to others who want to try something a little spicy.
Lily Q.
Oxnard, CA
Yaaaaaaasssss!! I love being able to add buffalo sauce to anything now haha it's a good value & has a good amount of sauce in it. Flavor is nice & easily paired with just about anything. Definitely will be purchasing! I was able to try this complimentary from Influenster!
Gabby V.
Houston , TX
This is a little bottle of magic! Ever since I got it I honestly put it on everything from pizza to tacos. I have even been dipping my potato chips in it. It's got a hot wings flavor and it has just the right amount of heat to kick up your food but not burn your whole mouth. It just adds the perfect flavor.
James M.
Batavia, NY
I mean, let's be real... who doesn't know what Franks Red Hot is! Growing up, I've always loved hot sauce, and put it just about on everything ! Especially Franks! It's a household name! I love hot sauce and always run right for the franks every time! Delicious!
Jessica H.
Hart, MI
Love Frank's, I literally can put it on anything. My to go to is an egg sandwich with Frank's! I like that there are different options to choose from, including flavor and sizes. Frank's is usually purchased at Meijer, and there is always one in my household!
Magali C.
It's good but it has a weird chemically after taste. I tried everything to get rid of it but it doesn't work. I'm vegan so I didn't try it on chicken, maybe it works differently on meat. I will definitely give it a second try just to see if it tastes different.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not typically a hot sauce kind of guy but put a little bit of this on your food and you are set! I'm excited to use the recipe for the buffalo chicken dip with this and see how amazing it turns out!
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
I am super picky about my hot sauce. I found my brand and have stuck with it. And I love it. I am a firm believer that hot sauce makes everything better. I received the hot sauce for free in my Play Influenster box and 10/10 would buy again. It's knocked my (former) favorite down to second place.
Kerragan G.
Temperance, MI
I'm usually not big on spicy things, but has such a good, pure taste to it that I love. I can put it on anything; chicken, eggs, and buffalo dip. It's perfect for Super Bowl parties and cookouts. I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
doug p.
Oriskany Fls, NY
this was the best for the one big cook out i just got done with and every one loves it on the food.great zing and taste to every thing you eat.keep up the good work and ill keep on eating foods with franks redhot.always great to have a great meal with franks
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back