BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
patricia g.
Excelente salsa...Tiene el punto justo de picor. Deliciosa, ideal para comer con todo. Me encanta combinarla con pollo o carne.

La recomiendo 100%. El frasco tiene el tamaño perfecto, así que dura bastante. Me encantó...

La volvería a comprar...
Jesusita L.
Just like the bottle says, I put this on everything. It's great on pizza, eggs, potatoes, vanilla ice cream if your adventurous, in ramen.. everything. There is a vinegar flavor to it so if you hate that, don't eat this. I'm pretty sure this is whole 30 friendly too!
michelle b.
Arvada, CO
I put this stuff on everything just like granny it has a great flavor and i love it i got this huge bottle for free for my honest review i will be buying this from now on it is the perfect sauce with the right amount of heat but it also has flavor that blends with the flavors of the food instead of over powering it.
Noelia C.
Elizabeth, NJ
i love hot souse to be honest never try this before i completely love it  specially my husband who love spicy food from now on this is my favorite one and will buy it. and recommend this is you're are looking for a nice hot flavor on your food any type of food
Cassandra C.
Hands-down the best hot sauce ever. I put this on everything.  I literally carry a little one in my purse so I have it all the time.  It's that good.  It's hot, but not so hot that it doesn't have flavor.  It's the perfect balance of spice and flavor.  My kids love it on popcorn and chip.  And if your making wings, this is the sauce!!!
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Ok so... this sauce is AMAZING. I use it as is, or as the base for a fancier buffalo sauce or dip. The value is great (huge bottle under $5 and the flavor is remarkable.) I love this stuff and I really do put it on everything hahahaa.... my family and I are obsessed
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
Frank's Red Hot is the best hot sauce out there. I have been using the sauce for over 6 years now and I can out it on just about anything! Nest part is my 10 year old also loves using the sauce because it is not too hot for her either. It's a mist have in our house.
Nataly L.
Winter park, FL
Oh my gosh this was so good!!! I will be eating this with everything I can possibly put it on. I cooked some steak and fried plantains today and put some on it and I was in complete Heaven everyone needs this in their home !!! 😍😍😍😍 thank you Influenster for sending it in my Playa vox box
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I had Franks for the first time in Rhode Island. I couldn't believe I had gone 23 years without ever having tried this delicious hot sauce! It has the perfect balance of heat and pepper flavor. Its delicious on its own and is also easy to cook with. Love love love!
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Unfortunately for me I had to give this to a friend since I can't do hot sauce. But my little brother always gets this brand and says it's the best he won't get any other brand. My friend said he like it too.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?