BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Franks Red Hot, Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce which i received free from Influenster is amazing! It was my first time trying it and its a great taste. I would pair it with Tacos and maybe with some Nachos, I would definitely but it at a store. I would strongly recommend this sauce.
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free by influenster and I have tried it before and I loved it I was so happy to get it and write about how great it is. I use this on everything from my eggs two chicken to my chicken nuggets it is just amazing. People who haven't tried it to try it you wont be disappointed!!
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I have always used Redhot sauce on pretty much everything ..it gives you that little sting but keeps you wanting more .
I love it especially when you make sunny side up eggs with a couple slices of bacon thats all the breakfas you need. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sara P.
Sara P.
Richmond Hill , GA
Frank's Red Hot is great! I'm a big fan of spicy foods, so I'm all about trying different things. I normally prefer a bit less of a vinegar taste, but it's still very tasty. If you haven't tried it this way, I highly suggest putting a little on top of deviled eggs. You're welcome. Lol!
Keilie V.
Keilie V.
I love this hot sauce! I got a free sample of this hot sauce but I loved this before I even got this product. I mainly use this hot sauce to make my favorite wings! I love the taste of this hot sauce and I am glad I got a free sample of this. I made my favorite wings with this hot sauce
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a hot sauce with a good flavor and not too much spice, the original Red Hot's is perfect for you. It helps add flavor instead of burning your mouth like some other hot sauces. Of course if you are sensitive to spices try a small amount first. Hopefully you enjoy!
Lindy B.
Lindy B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love franks reshot! I literally put it in everything- even some salads!! And pepperoni! It's notntooo hit and gives the right amount on heat!! I love it on chicken wings!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Indianapolis, In
My six year old loves Franks Hot Sauce on just about everything! She spent her first 5 years refusing to eat any kind of eggs until someone suggested hot sauce! Now she eats them all kinds of ways! It's always consistent and readily available in most grocery stores and even at some restaurants! Soon she'll insist on carrying her own bottle when we go out to eat! Lol
Tiara S.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
So good! I can't wait to use it for buffalo Cauliflower ! It could be spicer but the flavor is better than the other brands I have tried. I love that the top is a flip top but you have to shake it vigorously if you want more than one drop on your plate! Which is why I left out a star.
Angelina J.
Angelina J.
Riverside, CA
I honesty love hot sauce and i general but the this sauce Red Hot Original cayenne pepper sauce I only like putting on any soap I eat it give it that nice hot flavor it delicious and u can spell Chile and I love the smell I love this sauce thank u influencer am glad I got to try this .
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?