BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Vane G.
Vane G.
Foodie Expert
I personally can't tolerate hot anything on my food but my husband loves hot sauce and spicy condiments. He likes this Franks RedHot original hot pepper sauce on everything. The jar is bigger than most of the hot sauce in the super market by far which is a plus. this one is his favorite.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Foodie Expert
This red, delicious goodness should be a staple in everyone's kitchen! The price is very reasonable depending on where you go, and you can find it even cheaper some places . I usually pick up a bottle at Walmart once every couple months. I add a few shakes to most meals I eat from pizza, to tacos, to rice, to veggies, and eggs. I l o v e it!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
I received a full size bottle of this red hot sauce for FREE from influentser for testing purposes and I love it. I've been through quite a few  different hot sauces recently but franks is always a crowd favorite good amount of  spice and the right balance of other ingredients.
Janae D.
Janae D.
Denver, CO
I love the taste, it's just a right kind of spicy! Reshot also goes with anything and everything literally! The price for such a good taste is incredible also I love eating it with chips, wings, cup of noddles, really just everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Allie S.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best hot sauce out there and I will argue with anyone who says differently! :P But seriously, it's delicious. It has just the perfect amount of heat. They have other varieties for people who want more heat as well! It's a little pricey but I thoroughly enjoy it!
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I have always used Redhot sauce on pretty much everything ..it gives you that little sting but keeps you wanting more .
I love it especially when you make sunny side up eggs with a couple slices of bacon thats all the breakfas you need. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Inés P.
Inés P.
Foodie Expert
I'm very careful when it comes to hot sauce, 'cause I have a sensitive stomach, but gave it a try a couple of times and I can say for sure that it's a must have in your kitchen.. It's not only spicy but it actually have flavor which complements your recipes really good!! Go and get it...
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
This is on of my favorite hot sauces I love that I got this in my box I've always wanted to try it but was always scared I wouldn't like it but turns out I love it I even took it to work and all my coworkers loved it as well I'll have to buy two bottles next time I'm at the grocery store
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a very big fan of hot sauce, but when my boyfriend found out I was getting Franks hot sauce in my playa voxbox he was excited surprisingly, he says this hot sauce is amazing with almost everything so this bottle was a big win on our end.!
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Franks Red Hot, Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce which i received free from Influenster is amazing! It was my first time trying it and its a great taste. I would pair it with Tacos and maybe with some Nachos, I would definitely but it at a store. I would strongly recommend this sauce.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?