BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Denise J F.
Foodie Expert
Frank's has been a household staple for years! It's the only sauce I use on wings and can pretty much eat it with every meal. The flavor is bold, rich, and gives a kick to anything. Besides wings, it goes well with chicken salad, eggs, and even use it in place of salad dressing!
Maira G.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
Omgggg this sauce is the best, it was sent to me for testing purpose. I've tried this sauce way before! Wings are just so good with this sauce, a little spicy which I love spicy.

Esta salsa es la mejor para preparar alitas, me la mandaron para probarla pero desde antes ya la había usado. Las alitas quedan riquísimas con esta salsa, un poquito picosa (amamos el picante).
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce so much! I have tried it before I got my voxbox and I literally put this on everything! It gives my food taste! I love Frank's products and my husband uses the Frank's buffalo sauce to make his own hot wings and they're absolutely delicious! I love this so much!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
Got this sauce in the Playa VoxBox and it tastes amazing! I put this sauce on some tacos and it's not too spicy, but is spicy enough. I will add this sauce onto chicken and have it marinate then just fire it up on the grill or just put it in the oven to heat up for a great dinner!
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
My family and I are passionate about the hot taste! Franks Red Hot it enriches the palate, leaves the food tasty, and matches with all the dishes. I really recommend it, it will always be present in all my moments in family, and in our food. Thank you for receiving it for free! Now in my purchases and Red Hot Franks that I will always buy.
Laura T.
Olmito, TX
So hot but great on ceviche, fish tacos, and so many more, try it on huevos rancheros, huevos divorciados for a hot kick that makes you love it more, make super hot nachos, don't forget to add cheese for a creamy taste
Mariah B.
Harrisburg , PA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love hot sauce? Especially Franks red hots. I put it on everything chicken, rice, pizza and even in my soup. You can purchase it at any local grocery store and rite aid. This is the only hot sauce product I'll buy. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica V.
Frank's Red Hot is the perfect combination of spicy... flavors of everything nice that savor on your palette...this hot sauce has a bit of a kick but isn't over powering...it's flavors are mouth watering and will leave you wanting more...yes it's very addictive...summer time BBQ will not be the same without it!
Anny R.
I am a HUGE fan of anything spicy, and this Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is DELICIOUS! It goes great with anything! I really enjoy it on my chicken and burgers. It's affordable and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a great hot sauce! Two thumbs up!
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I've purchased this product on my own before, I usually toss in with some grilled chicken when I want to make a buffalo salad, I think it's a perfect combination of hot and savory, not too spicy that you cant enjoy your meal. I will continue to purchase in the future!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?