BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
I love this hot sauce. It is always a must-have in the house. It's reasonably price and goes well with anything! You can incorporate while cooking or to top off any meal. It has a kick but it's not too spicy either. It's great if you're making a spicy dish for a group of people and don't know how everyone feels about spicy!
Heather L.
Heather L.
I am a lover of all things spicy and Frank's is my go to hot sauce! It's perfect amount of heat and amazing flavor had me hooked! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great hot sauce/wing sauce. I have went through many bottles or Frank's and will continue re purchasing in the future
Michael M.
Michael M.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce When it comes to hot sauce, there's simply nothing better than Frank's. I was excited about this #VoxBox for the Frank's alone. I love this stuff. Great for making wings, but even better just for adding flavor to any kind of eggs or meat.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot Sauce is absolutely tasty! I am a person that loves all types of hot sauces and I carry them everywhere I go wether it is in my purse or in my car. This one is full of flavor and it is priced average according to size. I am very satisfied with this product that I bought another one to leave in my car for emergencies. Thank you!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot goes great on any food choice from popcorn down to chicken wings. It doesn't have a nasty after taste. It's between mild and hot so my mouth doesn't burn like crazy after eating it. I'm very satisfied with this hot sauce!
Ana E.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
Even before I found out I would be receiving franks red hot hot, iv ALWAYS used this sauce for my hot wings. I LOvE my wings to be spicy so if you're like me and can take the spicyness I highly recommend this product. Has great flavor while also being hot. Boyfriend and I use this religiously. Would recommend to a friend who's into spicy food!
Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
Yum yum!! I loved this sauce! I use it on just about everything. It has the perfect taste and right about of kick. I love the flavor and it is so hard to use anything else because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy this again and again since the whole family uses it and loves it.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie , NY
Foodie Expert
Really tasty hot sauce ! So I'm the type of person who puts hot sauce on literally everything, but I've always had different types of hot sauce for different types of food. I would put sriracha on dumplings or cholula in my rice and beans. This hot sauce can go on everything !!! I love it !!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I like sauce i received. I use it when I want to have some spice in my mayo. (sounds weird I know but think about sriracha mayo) it has a kick, but not too much. the only thing i dont care too much for is the vinegar taste. Other than that, I will try to make some wings soon with them.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best hot sauce out there and I will argue with anyone who says differently! :P But seriously, it's delicious. It has just the perfect amount of heat. They have other varieties for people who want more heat as well! It's a little pricey but I thoroughly enjoy it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?