BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Pricilla A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's RedHot Sauce! I have purchased for quite a while now but I was very excited when I found out I was receiving it in my voxbox! I honestly use it with every food I eat, specially in chicken.
Anijah k.
ambridge
I use this hot sauce for mostly everything. I buy it anywhere I can find it. It is not healthy but it sure dose taste good. I feel like chicken pairs best with it. I am 110%SATISFIED with this product!!
Terica A.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is one of the better ones on the market. I find it's less about the heat and more about enhancing the actual flavor of the food. You can use it as a final topper or I often like to mix it in when I'm cooking. It brings everything out more.
daisy r.
Huntington Pk, CA
Foodie Expert
i never tried this hot sauce let me say that this has been the best that i have tried so far. I recieved this complimentary from @Influenster and is used for testing purposes.. Tastes good with pizza😋
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
We go through a big gallon of Red Hot every 2 months. We use it on everything. I put it in the Crockpot, I use it as marinade, we put it on eggs, etc. Red Hot isn't too spicy but it does give it the right amount of kick. I love that it comes in different flavors and levels of kick!
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot Original is a staple.  Though this isn't my favorite hot sauce, it is versatile and can go on multiple dishes.  We add this to our chicken and yellow rice, as well as make buffalo chicken dip with this amazing sauce!  I will for sure keep this in my kitchen.
Ana V.
Brighton, MA
I am not a huge hot sauce fan, but I do enjoy it sometimes with certain snacks, like on my chicken sandwiches, or my mac and cheese (don't judge haha). This hot sauce is BOMB! I really like Frank's and this one definitely stays true to the taste of Frank's and adds an amazing kick to my snacks!
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Foodie Expert

I like the flavor it gives to add to the meals, a touch of flavor to accompany a snack or a strong dish. Serves to add flavor, if you are the spicy lover you will love it, if you do not like it so much you can put just a little in the meals and add a smooth and spicy flavor
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
All time favorite hot sauce, I use this for all my taco dishes since my family enjoys a kick of hot sauce. One must be careful to not over indulge because it can be very spicy, if you enjoy that you will love smothering your chicken in Franks. Always recommend to friends and family.
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I am addicted to this sauce, I had been looking for something like that for a while and I think it's as affordable as delish I drenched my chicken with it and let me tell you it made it a whole lot better I am so happy with it! I surely will buy this as soon as it runs out
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?