BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I was so excited to receive this complimentary for testing purposes! This is my favorite hot sauce I use it on everything from my burritos to last night I made tater tot carne asada nachos !! And it was funny because I was low on my bottle I purchased and now I received one so I'm stoked!!
Lindy B.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love franks reshot! I literally put it in everything- even some salads!! And pepperoni! It's notntooo hit and gives the right amount on heat!! I love it on chicken wings!
Tony Z.
Philadelphia, PA
There is something about the Red Hot flavor....oh that's it, it has flavor. I enjoy spicy things but something about Siracha and Tobasco that are so spicy it takes away all the flavor in the main dish and the condiment. Red hot has the perfect balance. The utility knife of condiments.
Anijah k.
ambridge
I use this hot sauce for mostly everything. I buy it anywhere I can find it. It is not healthy but it sure dose taste good. I feel like chicken pairs best with it. I am 110%SATISFIED with this product!!
Jessica B.
Frank's Red Hot Original is a staple.  Though this isn't my favorite hot sauce, it is versatile and can go on multiple dishes.  We add this to our chicken and yellow rice, as well as make buffalo chicken dip with this amazing sauce!  I will for sure keep this in my kitchen.
Milton  S.
I love Franks Hot sauce. You can literally put it on anything from potato chips, fries, and to  burgers. Its hot, but not too hot where your begging for milk. The taste is fantastic. I truly enjoy this sauce. I highly recommend this product if anyone is skeptical about it.
daisy r.
Huntington Pk, CA
i never tried this hot sauce let me say that this has been the best that i have tried so far. I recieved this complimentary from @Influenster and is used for testing purposes.. Tastes good with pizza😋
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I am addicted to this sauce, I had been looking for something like that for a while and I think it's as affordable as delish I drenched my chicken with it and let me tell you it made it a whole lot better I am so happy with it! I surely will buy this as soon as it runs out
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like the flavor it gives to add to the meals, a touch of flavor to accompany a snack or a strong dish. Serves to add flavor, if you are the spicy lover you will love it, if you do not like it so much you can put just a little in the meals and add a smooth and spicy flavor
Estephany M.
Dover, DE
An explosion of taste in your mouth! It has a delicious pepper taste without it being acidic. It is not spicy that is inedible. It had the perfect taste for anything type of dish. I have a harsh critique on hot sauce since I am Mexican born. I know spice 😏 so this is some hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?