BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this hot sauce as it has the umph of spiciness you should desire the flavor is just amazing I love it. And the red hot hot sauce is a great value. I love it with chicken I used to eat it with ramen noodles, and hot dogs. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
I really liked this one! And my husband liked it too! We got it free by #influenster VoXBox and we definitely gonna buy it again when it's gone. Taste really good and it's not too hot unless you put too much! We ate with, pizza, chicken and soup! I strongly recommend it!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I LOOOOOVE adding hot sauce to whatever food I'm eating so getting this in a voxbox was a treat! I love franks sauces - they never disappoint! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
marleni s.
Pico Rivera, California
It's amazing just trying it wants me to buy so wings. Although th e souce is not as hot but it is really good. So for people that do not like too hot souce Iwould recommed you guys to buy some.
patricia g.
Excelente salsa...Tiene el punto justo de picor. Deliciosa, ideal para comer con todo. Me encanta combinarla con pollo o carne.

La recomiendo 100%. El frasco tiene el tamaño perfecto, así que dura bastante. Me encantó...

La volvería a comprar...
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I absolutely LOVE Frank's line of sauces! I originally fell in love with Frank's when I used the buffalo sauce to make buffalo chicken dip and now I'm obsessed! I received the cayenne pepper sauce in the Playa Voxbox and that one is a hit as well! Definitely reccommend!
Jackie M.
Frank's Red Hot goes perfect with scrambled eggs! It is not spicy at all for you non- spicy lovers out there. Unfortunately for me I love spicy! It tasted a bit like tabasco except not as sour. It isn't a thick sauce, it is a watery sauce. I brought it to breakfast and I learned that my husband's friend loved this sauce! It was a good time to bond about it and go into our own personal reviews about it. He said it was his favorite and that he also thought it was not spicy. I carry it around my purse and just take it at restaurants to top it on my food! #influenster #franksredhot I would recommend it to anyone who does not want a spicy sauce and likes tabasco. However, this will not stop me from experimenting with this sauce I definitely love it with my eggs! After watching the video am definitely curious to experiment with wings...
Jenny O.
I never understood why people were so obsessed with hot sauce until I tried this product. I used it not too long ago to make wings and have found myself putting it in everything. I eat it with meat, tacos, snacks anything and everything. I found mine at Target.
Janie V.
I have always been a huge fan of this sauce. It goes great with so many dishes. Especially with chicken wings. I like that it's not too spicy but just right. I did receive a sample for fee for testing purposes.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
I receive the Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for FREE in my #PlayaVoxBOx. The sauce flavor is very balanced, and I found it not too spicy, tastes like its made with quality ingredientes and is very versatile so you can made many recipes. I´m very satisfy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?