BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I was so excited to receive this complimentary for testing purposes! This is my favorite hot sauce I use it on everything from my burritos to last night I made tater tot carne asada nachos !! And it was funny because I was low on my bottle I purchased and now I received one so I'm stoked!!
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love love love making my wings using red hot wings sauce . It is a lot healthier then other products I used I love making them with chicken wings so simple and the flavor is super delicious my whole family enjoys you can have tasty wings at home at a affordable price thanks to this sauce
Sandy S.
Indianapolis, In
My six year old loves Franks Hot Sauce on just about everything! She spent her first 5 years refusing to eat any kind of eggs until someone suggested hot sauce! Now she eats them all kinds of ways! It's always consistent and readily available in most grocery stores and even at some restaurants! Soon she'll insist on carrying her own bottle when we go out to eat! Lol
Nelly N.
Mi salsa favorita!! Deliciosa picosita . Para acompañaro con todo , especialmenteyo que soy Latina que a todo le ponemos picante influenster me lo mando para probarlo en mi Playa box , es una de mi salsa favorita la he comprado muchisiamaa veces en la tienda de conveniencia . Es econimica y fàcil de conseguir
Jessica F.
I tried Franks Red Hot Cayenne pepper flavor when I received it complimentary from Influenster. I absolutely LOVE the flavor it gives. I now put it on almost everything. Its got the right amount of heat.
Lindy B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love franks reshot! I literally put it in everything- even some salads!! And pepperoni! It's notntooo hit and gives the right amount on heat!! I love it on chicken wings!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff it is one of my favorite hot sauces . I like the balance of flavors. I little bit goes a long way . You can out this on chicken, pork, beef. I love it on tacos, chili, rice and quesadillas.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
I always buy this sauce from the grocery store as my go to hot sauce. It is flavorful and can be used on top of foods or as a sauce for chicken. I like it on my coleslaw and fries and everything in between. I wish it was more spicy than tangy but the flavor is there and it is cheap.
Cristina O.
Humble, TX
I received this this product as a complimentary and after testing it out I soon discovered my go to sauce to use when I make wings or chicken tenders. This sauce is full of flavor and you can always add more to make it intense. I will recommend for people to use when cooking wings.
Anijah k.
ambridge
I use this hot sauce for mostly everything. I buy it anywhere I can find it. It is not healthy but it sure dose taste good. I feel like chicken pairs best with it. I am 110%SATISFIED with this product!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?