BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
I don't normally use hot sauce in my day to day life so when I received this from Influenster for testing purposes, I only tested it out and that was it. It's a good hot sauce, but hot sauce also isn't my thing. I definitely let my friends know about it, though so that they can try it out as well
Carissa O.
Carissa O.
Foodie Expert
This is the go to hot sauce for my family. And really the only one that exists to us. My husband literally puts it on everything. Literally. And the fact they make it in travel sizes it goes with him everywhere. The taste is great especially when using for buffalo chicken or buffalo chicken dip.
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce! Got it in my #GentsVoxBox and it's tangy, sweet, and all around delicious. Priced nicely. Smells heavenly. Love it on my leftover pizza and can't wait to use it again. Would definitely recommend. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received this product for free in my #PlayaBoxVox for review purposes.  Usually I like to make my own sauce, however does not hurt to try new sauces.  First time trying Frank's brand, and it was surprisingly good.  Is spicy without burning your mouth, the flavor is a good addition to the food.  I fully recommend Frank's sauces.
Julie C.
Julie C.
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of spicy foods. However, I do enjoy spicy sauces if they're not too hot and add some flavor. I obtained a full sized bottle with my Playa Voxbox and I wasn't very impressed. It was just spicy, period. If you're into flavorful sauces, this might not be your thing.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
Foodie Expert
So I've always loved franks red hot, that's why I was excited to have got this in my voxbox, i mainly use it with my chicken wings but I decided to fry some pork chops and use it with them this time and ooooo myyy it was delicious, I definitely recommend and I'm a big fan of this sauce.. yummmm!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I am loving the extra layer of flavor this adds to my food. So far eggs, pizza and soups are all foods I have tried with Frank's red hot. This has been a great and tasty #free product that I received for testing purposes. #contest
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Diego, CA
I actually liked this hot sauce! I usually only like Mexican hot sauces but this one has a good tangy, acidic taste. This would go great with some wings. I don't think it's healthy, taste like it might have a lot of sodium but I'd still buy it again. Got this free on my Influenster box.
Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
Yum yum!! I loved this sauce! I use it on just about everything. It has the perfect taste and right about of kick. I love the flavor and it is so hard to use anything else because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy this again and again since the whole family uses it and loves it.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
I am a true hot sauce FREAK. When they say "I put that sh*t on everything" they really mean it! This recipe is hot but mild enough to actually enjoy without burning! My only complaint is that I can never find the jugs in regular stores! I go through so much of this I should get a subscription!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?