BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Hemang S.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is a great addition to any barbecue party. Smother some wings in it, dip some fries, or use it any way you like it. Frank's is my go to condiment for almost anything I eat. You'd be surprised how great it tastes and adds a lot of flavor to many dishes. I definitely recommend this product for anyone in the search for some good hot sauce.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I received a complimentary . I'm originally from Texas, and if there's one thing Texans love, is a good, tasty hot sauce. I use Frank's on a variety of foods: add it to your eggs for a kick in the morning, add it to your home fries or potato wedges for tasty flavor - the possibilities are endless!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Doral, FL
I'm not a spicy fan, but this sauce was amazing. I cooked my favorite deep and I added this sauce, that was bomb!

I made 'Cielito Lindo'. I recommend to add ''Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce'  for a different taste. It was easy to use and the size is decent too.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
Foodie Expert
You can put Frank's red hot on everything and anything. It's especially great to use on anything to do with buffalo chicken. It's fairly priced about $3. You can basically purchase it anywhere. If anybody's afraid of it being too hot or spicy...its not. It's just the right amount of heat and flavor.
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to Frank's RedHot sauce!! I seriously can't have any kind of chicken or pizza without it. I love tossing some grilled chicken in it or dipping some pizza or French fries! I know... I have a problem. But it's a delicious problem.

I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Lena G.
Lena G.
Atlanta, GA
Frank's Red Hot has always been a favorite of mine so I was extremely excited to receive this complimentary in my Playa VoxBox! The flavor is great and always a good price. I recommend adding Frank's on top of a sweet potato with crockpot shredded chicken and blue cheese! One of my favorite meals.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
Foodie Expert
This was an ok hot sauce. I love hot sauce so I'm pretty picky with them and I'm hispanic so I like the more hotter ones. This one wasn't bad, but I felt like it needed more spices. I would probably not buy it again, but I recommend others try it for themselves! I received this complementary for testing purposes.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
Foodie Expert
I love spicy foods. With that said, I enjoy a variety of hot sauces. However, I find many of them have a lot of acidity and distort the way that my food tastes. When I first tried Frank's, I thought that I'd have the same problem. I was very pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. It is full of flavor and not overpowered by acidity. Frank's has the right flavor for our family. We cannot wait to try it on hot wings!
Janine E.
Janine E.
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce! Taste amazing has a little kick to it but still enjoyable. Had it with some rotisserie chicken last night and on my eggs and potatoes this morning. If you are a hot sauce lover like myself I definitely recommend trying this one out. Received this product for free for testing purposes.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
I don't normally use hot sauce in my day to day life so when I received this from Influenster for testing purposes, I only tested it out and that was it. It's a good hot sauce, but hot sauce also isn't my thing. I definitely let my friends know about it, though so that they can try it out as well
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?