BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sheila G.
Franks Red Hot, Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce which i received free from Influenster is amazing! It was my first time trying it and its a great taste. I would pair it with Tacos and maybe with some Nachos, I would definitely but it at a store. I would strongly recommend this sauce.
Maria S.
Foodie Expert
Received a bottle compliments of @Influenster in my #PlayaVoxBox. Opinions are my own of course. Honestly, I like this hot sauce. Its the perfect amount of spice and heat. Its completely different taste than the usual typical hot sauce I use. I will definitely be finishing this bottle real quick.
Nelly N.
Mi salsa favorita!! Deliciosa picosita . Para acompañaro con todo , especialmenteyo que soy Latina que a todo le ponemos picante influenster me lo mando para probarlo en mi Playa box , es una de mi salsa favorita la he comprado muchisiamaa veces en la tienda de conveniencia . Es econimica y fàcil de conseguir
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
I was so excited to receive this complimentary for testing purposes! This is my favorite hot sauce I use it on everything from my burritos to last night I made tater tot carne asada nachos !! And it was funny because I was low on my bottle I purchased and now I received one so I'm stoked!!
Lindy B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love franks reshot! I literally put it in everything- even some salads!! And pepperoni! It's notntooo hit and gives the right amount on heat!! I love it on chicken wings!
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a hot sauce with a good flavor and not too much spice, the original Red Hot's is perfect for you. It helps add flavor instead of burning your mouth like some other hot sauces. Of course if you are sensitive to spices try a small amount first. Hopefully you enjoy!
Sara P.
Richmond Hill , GA
Frank's Red Hot is great! I'm a big fan of spicy foods, so I'm all about trying different things. I normally prefer a bit less of a vinegar taste, but it's still very tasty. If you haven't tried it this way, I highly suggest putting a little on top of deviled eggs. You're welcome. Lol!
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Foodie Expert
I always buy this sauce from the grocery store as my go to hot sauce. It is flavorful and can be used on top of foods or as a sauce for chicken. I like it on my coleslaw and fries and everything in between. I wish it was more spicy than tangy but the flavor is there and it is cheap.
Jessica F.
I tried Franks Red Hot Cayenne pepper flavor when I received it complimentary from Influenster. I absolutely LOVE the flavor it gives. I now put it on almost everything. Its got the right amount of heat.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff it is one of my favorite hot sauces . I like the balance of flavors. I little bit goes a long way . You can out this on chicken, pork, beef. I love it on tacos, chili, rice and quesadillas.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?