BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
I received a full size bottle of this red hot sauce for FREE from influentser for testing purposes and I love it. I've been through quite a few  different hot sauces recently but franks is always a crowd favorite good amount of  spice and the right balance of other ingredients.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This is the absolute best hot sauce out there and I will argue with anyone who says differently! :P But seriously, it's delicious. It has just the perfect amount of heat. They have other varieties for people who want more heat as well! It's a little pricey but I thoroughly enjoy it!
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
As I have gotten older, my tastes have changed! I used to hate spicy things, but I changed my tune after trying Frank's Redhot sauce on my grilled chicken! Its delicious, and really helped me lose weight by adding flavor to healthy foods and giving my metabolism a kick of cayenne pepper!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Franks Red Hot goes great on any food choice from popcorn down to chicken wings. It doesn't have a nasty after taste. It's between mild and hot so my mouth doesn't burn like crazy after eating it. I'm very satisfied with this hot sauce!
Alexis A.
I love Frank's RedHot sauce! I have tried this sauce before receiving it for free from influenster and I absolutely love it. Although I have only tried the sauce on chicken wings, I am sure that it tastes just as good on burgers or sandwiches. I cannot wait to use this sauce this summer!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Honestly love this hot sauce, always have a bottle on hand so I was super excited to receive a bottle from influenster since I was running low. While it's "hot" it's not too hot so feel free to put it in anything to add a kick
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
This is on of my favorite hot sauces I love that I got this in my box I've always wanted to try it but was always scared I wouldn't like it but turns out I love it I even took it to work and all my coworkers loved it as well I'll have to buy two bottles next time I'm at the grocery store
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I was so excited to receive this complimentary for testing purposes! This is my favorite hot sauce I use it on everything from my burritos to last night I made tater tot carne asada nachos !! And it was funny because I was low on my bottle I purchased and now I received one so I'm stoked!!
Mariana C.
I like to dip my grilled cheese into my hot sauce and this complimentary bottle of Franks came in handy. Best way to eat grilled cheese. Franks doesn't taste like a bottle of red vinegar. I defiantly would buy when I am out.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
The right kind of hot sauce for me! I can literally put this thing on everything. The fact that is not overpowering taste makes it wonderful to just mix and match perfectly giving also depth and that kick it needs for its taste. I'm going to use this bottle for the redt of the summer.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?