BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gardenia C.
Gotta say I loved this sauce I marinated chicken for two hours in the fridge then roasted them in the oven it was delicious. I love to also pour it over my favorite snack especially mango it's perfect great product.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
This sauce is the sauce! It can be on anything and bring on a depth of taste. The flavor is amazing because you can use it alone or mix it with your favorite food. The price on the bottle is great and last for a while, unless your in my house because we use it for everything .
vanessa r.
I LOVE Frank's RedHot Sauce!!! I actually got to try a full sized sample of it for free from Influenster! This stuff is delicious and tastes great on everything! My favorite is putting it on some kettle chips with freshly squeezed lime juice.  If you haven't already tried it. you need to!
Alina N.
Yuma, AZ
I love this sauce for everything, from cooking, dipping appetizers or to put on my potato chips. It goes well with chicken, meat and fish, also on french fries and just to put on my snacks. i love that it is just hot enough to be tasty and light, not over powering at all.
Brianna G.
I am so freakin obsessed with RedHot . Ever since I received it for free in my influenster voxbox, I literally use it at least 3 times per week. My boyfriend is now obsessed too. We have already added Frank's RedHot to our grocery list. It's now a must have in the household!
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I LOOOOOVE adding hot sauce to whatever food I'm eating so getting this in a voxbox was a treat! I love franks sauces - they never disappoint! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Franks red hot original is super tasty. If your looking for a vinegary based hot sauce this is definitely a good choice! It's just the right amount of spicy. I've tried it in pigs feet, and chicken..so delicious!
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
I am a hot sauce fanatic! If it's spicy, I want to try it! I love using Frank's to make my buffalo chicken dip. It's always the first thing that is eaten at get togethers. Spicy without being overly hot. Great flavor! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Flor A.
Tucson , AZ
Franks hot always reminds me of 4th of July, my mom makes a smoky links dish and Franks is her go to sauce. Sometimes the vinegar can be a little overwhelming so if your not a big fan don't add. I do wish it were a little more spicier. The Price vs value is great though!
Rachael W.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't put this **** on everything? But really, it is such a great flavor. Low calorie and easy to use. You can go through a bottle so quickly! You also can stick to any diet. You can find it anywhere. It is so affordable, too! Just a really great product all around.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?