BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Norma V.
Norma V.
Austin , TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is perfect for adding a little spice to all my favorite foods. I added some Frank's RedHot to my family's recipe for shrimp cocktail and took it to a whole other level of deliciousness. I definitely will keep trying this on other foods and recipes
Renee P.
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
Foodie Expert
Super tasty stuff. I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting this hot sauce to be this tasty but it surely was. I literally put it on everything. The spicy level isn't too over powering and I love and trust Frank's Redhot brand. A little goes such a long way. A+! So happy I got to test this product for free.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
Before getting this in my voxbox I had actually already used it to make wings at home this sauce I feel compared to that of any restaurant that serves hot wings. I highly recommend for wings or to make chicken burgers and give it an extra kick. Super affordable and you can at almost every grocery store
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect hot sauce for any recipe you need! Makes dinner prep or party food easy to make and most importantly, delicious. I recommend making the buffalo dip, perfectly spicy and creamy! Had to make a 2nd batch for the rest of the family.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
This was the first time trying this we used it with breaded chicken part of the seasoning and it was extremely good and it gave you the perfect spice that you needed for that special kick of flavor. Perfect combination with the chicken and couldn't of asked for something better will definitely continue to play this and recommend it to friends and family.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Palm Bay, FL
This hot Sauce was good. Very tasty. I enjoyed it very much. It had a bit of spice but wasn't very spicy. I wasn't satisfied, it kind of bland. I would use this to use as a topping but not as a HOT sauce. Would buy again but for different purpose. I got this complimentary solely for re-view purposes.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Super tasty!!
I received a complimentary bottle from Influenster and I must say my family and I have enjoyed taste testing this product. My husband loves it on scrambled eggs and I must have it on french fries. The bottle says it is a perfect blend of flavor and heat and I agree... I liked the sauce so much that I now carry dipping sauce with me.
This sauce will now be permanent condiment in our home.
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
The best thing about red hot is it adds the perfect kick to any food. It's really cheap and avail at pretty much any grocery store you go to. The flavor is delicious and spices up food wonderfully! Got it free from Influenster's! I made oyster with a lemon butter sauce with red hot!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
Foodie Expert
You can put Frank's red hot on everything and anything. It's especially great to use on anything to do with buffalo chicken. It's fairly priced about $3. You can basically purchase it anywhere. If anybody's afraid of it being too hot or spicy...its not. It's just the right amount of heat and flavor.
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to Frank's RedHot sauce!! I seriously can't have any kind of chicken or pizza without it. I love tossing some grilled chicken in it or dipping some pizza or French fries! I know... I have a problem. But it's a delicious problem.

I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?