BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
I received a full size bottle of this red hot sauce for FREE from influentser for testing purposes and I love it. I've been through quite a few  different hot sauces recently but franks is always a crowd favorite good amount of  spice and the right balance of other ingredients.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I mix it with melted butter and shake baked chicken tenders in a bag. I cut it up and place on top of a salad with ranch dressing. It's so easy and so good! It's very affordable and very tasty.
Maria S.
Foodie Expert
Received a bottle compliments of @Influenster in my #PlayaVoxBox. Opinions are my own of course. Honestly, I like this hot sauce. Its the perfect amount of spice and heat. Its completely different taste than the usual typical hot sauce I use. I will definitely be finishing this bottle real quick.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite hot sauces as I this $&@? on everything! The level of spice and hotness is just right! The flavor is great as I put it on eggs, tacos, and pizza and all other foods to give kick it up a notch! Try it!
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
As I have gotten older, my tastes have changed! I used to hate spicy things, but I changed my tune after trying Frank's Redhot sauce on my grilled chicken! Its delicious, and really helped me lose weight by adding flavor to healthy foods and giving my metabolism a kick of cayenne pepper!
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
This is not only a common pepper sauce, this one has an amazing flavor, your food gets way tastier, next time I have to go to the supermarket I will buy this item for sure, I really recommend it guys try it
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
has a strong peppery taste. I'm a die hard fan of siracha. but i have this guy a try and let me tell ya I'm liking it. I used it on my eggs this morning lol. I recieved this for free for my honest opinion.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
This is on of my favorite hot sauces I love that I got this in my box I've always wanted to try it but was always scared I wouldn't like it but turns out I love it I even took it to work and all my coworkers loved it as well I'll have to buy two bottles next time I'm at the grocery store
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I have always used Redhot sauce on pretty much everything ..it gives you that little sting but keeps you wanting more .
I love it especially when you make sunny side up eggs with a couple slices of bacon thats all the breakfas you need. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the absolute best hot sauce out there and I will argue with anyone who says differently! :P But seriously, it's delicious. It has just the perfect amount of heat. They have other varieties for people who want more heat as well! It's a little pricey but I thoroughly enjoy it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?