BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
Yum yum!! I loved this sauce! I use it on just about everything. It has the perfect taste and right about of kick. I love the flavor and it is so hard to use anything else because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy this again and again since the whole family uses it and loves it.
Sandra L.
Frank's RedHot Sauce is absolutely tasty! I am a person that loves all types of hot sauces and I carry them everywhere I go wether it is in my purse or in my car. This one is full of flavor and it is priced average according to size. I am very satisfied with this product that I bought another one to leave in my car for emergencies. Thank you!
Lizette R.
It's my first time trying and I loved it. I used it as a drip for some chicken fingers and I fell in love. It is spicy but who doesn't like spicy food from time to time? I need to buy another bottle already!
Michael M.
Katy, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce When it comes to hot sauce, there's simply nothing better than Frank's. I was excited about this #VoxBox for the Frank's alone. I love this stuff. Great for making wings, but even better just for adding flavor to any kind of eggs or meat.
Maria S.
Received a bottle compliments of @Influenster in my #PlayaVoxBox. Opinions are my own of course. Honestly, I like this hot sauce. Its the perfect amount of spice and heat. Its completely different taste than the usual typical hot sauce I use. I will definitely be finishing this bottle real quick.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
I have always used Redhot sauce on pretty much everything ..it gives you that little sting but keeps you wanting more .
I love it especially when you make sunny side up eggs with a couple slices of bacon thats all the breakfas you need. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cynthia C.
Tulare, CA
I received a full size bottle of this red hot sauce for FREE from influentser for testing purposes and I love it. I've been through quite a few  different hot sauces recently but franks is always a crowd favorite good amount of  spice and the right balance of other ingredients.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
This is not only a common pepper sauce, this one has an amazing flavor, your food gets way tastier, next time I have to go to the supermarket I will buy this item for sure, I really recommend it guys try it
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Honestly love this hot sauce, always have a bottle on hand so I was super excited to receive a bottle from influenster since I was running low. While it's "hot" it's not too hot so feel free to put it in anything to add a kick
Sheila G.
Franks Red Hot, Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce which i received free from Influenster is amazing! It was my first time trying it and its a great taste. I would pair it with Tacos and maybe with some Nachos, I would definitely but it at a store. I would strongly recommend this sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?