BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
LADY J.
LADY J.
Washington, DC
I dot usually like spicy stuffs and I was alittle bit concerned about this box because of the product but yesterday, my brother decided to cook some sausages using Franks redhot and I can tell it was very good. its not that spicy but the flavor is really good! you guys should trythis my bro and my dad love it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is good. I like cayenne pepper but this has a bit too much vinegar. I received a bottle from Influenster for free and I tried it out in my meat loaf. It gave it a nice a kick. I would definitely recommend if you like spice.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce so much because it's so versatile! I literally put Frank's Red Hot on everything! I use it in everything, from ceviche to main dishes to sprinkled on some mango as a tasty treat. It's delicious, has the right amount of spice and can be used in so many dishes. Plus the bottle is huge!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Inglewood, CA
Foodie Expert
Helllo Hot Sauce hottie!! Oh man, i received Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #influenster complimentary to review.
so here it goes: I love hot sauce! Franks is a staple in my house, for Memorial day we made chicken wings and dipped them in the Frank's Hot sauce - and wooohooo they were delicious!!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
As much as I love hot sauce reds falls a little short for me. It tends to become more vinegary than spices for me. On hot wings and fried foods it's top shelf; but as I try to eat healthier and maintain an overall healthier lifestyle I do prefer another brand. But there is always a worse choice than Reds.
Marielli L.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce has a very spicy scent but when tasting it ,it isn't over powering and isn't too strong where you can add it to just about anything. If your a spicy food lover like myself you'll love this franks Redhot sauce. Just enough kick !
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
It's perfect. I'm not much of a hot sauce person, but this one caught me. It's spacy, savory but not too hot! Perfect for a Shredded Buffalo Chicken Breast. I made the chicken for a healthy burrito bowl and the result was fantastic! I highl recommend this to anyone who likes spicy but not too hot to eat!
Katriana R.
Katriana R.
Orlando, FL
I am not a fan of hot sauce, because im super sensitive to even the lightest bit of heat, but this stuff is actually great! What I enjoy about it is the fact that the kick doesnt over power the flavor, which is what I cant stand about other hot sauces. This is now our familys choice on top of wings!
Amiee D.
Amiee D.
Lubbock, TX
This hot sauce is nice but it is not my favorite. I like hot sauce to be HOT and this on is mild. The price and value is good! I like adding it too my crockpot recipes. You can easily get this product at any grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little heat to their meals.
Zuemy A.
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
Foodie Expert
I had tried the buffalo wing sauce from this brand but not the original, and I am so glad I received it to try. I have tried it on my eggs and avocado and I love the mild kick of spice. I enjoy hot sauce but I don't like for it to over power my food which it does not! This will. Certainly be a repurchase
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?