BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love spicy! This is not for the weak hahahahahaha! It is perfect for tacos, empanadas, rice, soup, pretty much anything. I really enjoyed this product! Will definitely repurchase on my own! It is that good
Michael M.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce When it comes to hot sauce, there's simply nothing better than Frank's. I was excited about this #VoxBox for the Frank's alone. I love this stuff. Great for making wings, but even better just for adding flavor to any kind of eggs or meat.
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I like sauce i received. I use it when I want to have some spice in my mayo. (sounds weird I know but think about sriracha mayo) it has a kick, but not too much. the only thing i dont care too much for is the vinegar taste. Other than that, I will try to make some wings soon with them.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
Foodie Expert
Really tasty hot sauce ! So I'm the type of person who puts hot sauce on literally everything, but I've always had different types of hot sauce for different types of food. I would put sriracha on dumplings or cholula in my rice and beans. This hot sauce can go on everything !!! I love it !!
Sandra L.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot Sauce is absolutely tasty! I am a person that loves all types of hot sauces and I carry them everywhere I go wether it is in my purse or in my car. This one is full of flavor and it is priced average according to size. I am very satisfied with this product that I bought another one to leave in my car for emergencies. Thank you!
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
Yum yum!! I loved this sauce! I use it on just about everything. It has the perfect taste and right about of kick. I love the flavor and it is so hard to use anything else because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy this again and again since the whole family uses it and loves it.
Heather L.
I am a lover of all things spicy and Frank's is my go to hot sauce! It's perfect amount of heat and amazing flavor had me hooked! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great hot sauce/wing sauce. I have went through many bottles or Frank's and will continue re purchasing in the future
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
As I have gotten older, my tastes have changed! I used to hate spicy things, but I changed my tune after trying Frank's Redhot sauce on my grilled chicken! Its delicious, and really helped me lose weight by adding flavor to healthy foods and giving my metabolism a kick of cayenne pepper!
Sheila G.
Franks Red Hot, Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce which i received free from Influenster is amazing! It was my first time trying it and its a great taste. I would pair it with Tacos and maybe with some Nachos, I would definitely but it at a store. I would strongly recommend this sauce.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I have always used Redhot sauce on pretty much everything ..it gives you that little sting but keeps you wanting more .
I love it especially when you make sunny side up eggs with a couple slices of bacon thats all the breakfas you need. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?