BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received this product for free in my #PlayaBoxVox for review purposes.  Usually I like to make my own sauce, however does not hurt to try new sauces.  First time trying Frank's brand, and it was surprisingly good.  Is spicy without burning your mouth, the flavor is a good addition to the food.  I fully recommend Frank's sauces.
Michael M.
Katy, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce When it comes to hot sauce, there's simply nothing better than Frank's. I was excited about this #VoxBox for the Frank's alone. I love this stuff. Great for making wings, but even better just for adding flavor to any kind of eggs or meat.
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Even before I found out I would be receiving franks red hot hot, iv ALWAYS used this sauce for my hot wings. I LOvE my wings to be spicy so if you're like me and can take the spicyness I highly recommend this product. Has great flavor while also being hot. Boyfriend and I use this religiously. Would recommend to a friend who's into spicy food!
Justine A.
Pueblo, CO
I got Franks RedHot in my voxbox which was perfect because my husband loves it!  He puts it on literally everything and I decided to try it as well.  RedHot goes great on eggs, noodles, burger or anything that needs a burst of flavor.  I definitely would recommend this product.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I love spicy! This is not for the weak hahahahahaha! It is perfect for tacos, empanadas, rice, soup, pretty much anything. I really enjoyed this product! Will definitely repurchase on my own! It is that good
Lizette R.
It's my first time trying and I loved it. I used it as a drip for some chicken fingers and I fell in love. It is spicy but who doesn't like spicy food from time to time? I need to buy another bottle already!
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
Really tasty hot sauce ! So I'm the type of person who puts hot sauce on literally everything, but I've always had different types of hot sauce for different types of food. I would put sriracha on dumplings or cholula in my rice and beans. This hot sauce can go on everything !!! I love it !!
Kayla V.
Iowa colony , TX
I like sauce i received. I use it when I want to have some spice in my mayo. (sounds weird I know but think about sriracha mayo) it has a kick, but not too much. the only thing i dont care too much for is the vinegar taste. Other than that, I will try to make some wings soon with them.
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
Yum yum!! I loved this sauce! I use it on just about everything. It has the perfect taste and right about of kick. I love the flavor and it is so hard to use anything else because I love this one so much. I would definitely buy this again and again since the whole family uses it and loves it.
Heather L.
I am a lover of all things spicy and Frank's is my go to hot sauce! It's perfect amount of heat and amazing flavor had me hooked! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great hot sauce/wing sauce. I have went through many bottles or Frank's and will continue re purchasing in the future
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?