BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erika S.
New Haven, CT
This hot sauce tastes really good! I got this product free from playa voxbox and I really enjoyed it. Try it with any recipes to add a new level of kick and flavor. It's reasonably priced; I would recommend this product.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I am loving the extra layer of flavor this adds to my food. So far eggs, pizza and soups are all foods I have tried with Frank's red hot. This has been a great and tasty #free product that I received for testing purposes. #contest
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
Franks is the only sauce I use when I make chicken wings. It is the perfect level of spicy and even better when you add a little melted butter to it. It's also delicious to mix into sour cream, chili, a brown bag of fries, practically on top of anything.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received this product for free in my #PlayaBoxVox for review purposes.  Usually I like to make my own sauce, however does not hurt to try new sauces.  First time trying Frank's brand, and it was surprisingly good.  Is spicy without burning your mouth, the flavor is a good addition to the food.  I fully recommend Frank's sauces.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a very big fan of hot sauce, but when my boyfriend found out I was getting Franks hot sauce in my playa voxbox he was excited surprisingly, he says this hot sauce is amazing with almost everything so this bottle was a big win on our end.!
Ana E.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
Even before I found out I would be receiving franks red hot hot, iv ALWAYS used this sauce for my hot wings. I LOvE my wings to be spicy so if you're like me and can take the spicyness I highly recommend this product. Has great flavor while also being hot. Boyfriend and I use this religiously. Would recommend to a friend who's into spicy food!
Justine A.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
I got Franks RedHot in my voxbox which was perfect because my husband loves it!  He puts it on literally everything and I decided to try it as well.  RedHot goes great on eggs, noodles, burger or anything that needs a burst of flavor.  I definitely would recommend this product.
Sandra L.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot Sauce is absolutely tasty! I am a person that loves all types of hot sauces and I carry them everywhere I go wether it is in my purse or in my car. This one is full of flavor and it is priced average according to size. I am very satisfied with this product that I bought another one to leave in my car for emergencies. Thank you!
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
I am a true hot sauce FREAK. When they say "I put that sh*t on everything" they really mean it! This recipe is hot but mild enough to actually enjoy without burning! My only complaint is that I can never find the jugs in regular stores! I go through so much of this I should get a subscription!
Heather L.
I am a lover of all things spicy and Frank's is my go to hot sauce! It's perfect amount of heat and amazing flavor had me hooked! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great hot sauce/wing sauce. I have went through many bottles or Frank's and will continue re purchasing in the future
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?