BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This is a standard that belongs in everyone's house. It has a great flavor without the vinagery flavor that Tabasco has. It's not overly spicy and can't be used on just about anything because I truly do but this sh*t on everything. I love hot sauce I even carry red hot packets with me in my purse.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this sauce! Got it in my #GentsVoxBox and it's tangy, sweet, and all around delicious. Priced nicely. Smells heavenly. Love it on my leftover pizza and can't wait to use it again. Would definitely recommend. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Julie C.
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of spicy foods. However, I do enjoy spicy sauces if they're not too hot and add some flavor. I obtained a full sized bottle with my Playa Voxbox and I wasn't very impressed. It was just spicy, period. If you're into flavorful sauces, this might not be your thing.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
I don't normally use hot sauce in my day to day life so when I received this from Influenster for testing purposes, I only tested it out and that was it. It's a good hot sauce, but hot sauce also isn't my thing. I definitely let my friends know about it, though so that they can try it out as well
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
I am loving the extra layer of flavor this adds to my food. So far eggs, pizza and soups are all foods I have tried with Frank's red hot. This has been a great and tasty #free product that I received for testing purposes. #contest
Mayra E.
First time user of this brand and sauce. I used it on my homemade 🍗 chicken tacos! The sauce is not really that hot 🔥 however it does have a lil kick to it. Can't wait to try the buffalo wings recipe. Got it free from Influenster.
Melissa B.
San Diego, CA
I actually liked this hot sauce! I usually only like Mexican hot sauces but this one has a good tangy, acidic taste. This would go great with some wings. I don't think it's healthy, taste like it might have a lot of sodium but I'd still buy it again. Got this free on my Influenster box.
Erika S.
New Haven, CT
This hot sauce tastes really good! I got this product free from playa voxbox and I really enjoyed it. Try it with any recipes to add a new level of kick and flavor. It's reasonably priced; I would recommend this product.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Not a very big fan of hot sauce, but when my boyfriend found out I was getting Franks hot sauce in my playa voxbox he was excited surprisingly, he says this hot sauce is amazing with almost everything so this bottle was a big win on our end.!
Carissa O.
This is the go to hot sauce for my family. And really the only one that exists to us. My husband literally puts it on everything. Literally. And the fact they make it in travel sizes it goes with him everywhere. The taste is great especially when using for buffalo chicken or buffalo chicken dip.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?