BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Anijah k.
ambridge
I use this hot sauce for mostly everything. I buy it anywhere I can find it. It is not healthy but it sure dose taste good. I feel like chicken pairs best with it. I am 110%SATISFIED with this product!!
Julie R.
San Diego, CA
i received Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in a playa voxbox & this hot sauce is surprisingly good ! i never buy bottled hot sauces because i'm more of a fresh salsa person and this tasted really good on a chicken quesadilla i made. the smell is a bit strong and bit too vinegary but overall it added the bit of kick i needed for my meal. would most likely purchase again
Jessica V.
Frank's Red Hot is the perfect combination of spicy... flavors of everything nice that savor on your palette...this hot sauce has a bit of a kick but isn't over powering...it's flavors are mouth watering and will leave you wanting more...yes it's very addictive...summer time BBQ will not be the same without it!
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
When I received my free bottle of Franks Red Hot Original I was apprehensive about trying it. I'm really picky about my hot sauce, and this was so good! The flavor was amazing and I now have a new hot sauce to add to my stash! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
I had never tried Frank's before so I was curious. I was NOT disappointed! I loved it. I can see why they use the catch phrase, "I use it on everything," since I've used it on chicken, in mashed potatoes, etc. I will definitely purchase the product once I am done. Thanks, Influenster!
Rose V.
Lancaster, CA
I love this on my hot wings and in my tacos it just adds to the flavor! I've got 4 bottles of this on hand always! Thanks for the FREE sample! I was hesitant on trying it and was excited when I got it in my Playa vox box
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Jessica B.
Frank's Red Hot Original is a staple.  Though this isn't my favorite hot sauce, it is versatile and can go on multiple dishes.  We add this to our chicken and yellow rice, as well as make buffalo chicken dip with this amazing sauce!  I will for sure keep this in my kitchen.
Denise J F.
Frank's has been a household staple for years! It's the only sauce I use on wings and can pretty much eat it with every meal. The flavor is bold, rich, and gives a kick to anything. Besides wings, it goes well with chicken salad, eggs, and even use it in place of salad dressing!
Anny R.
I am a HUGE fan of anything spicy, and this Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is DELICIOUS! It goes great with anything! I really enjoy it on my chicken and burgers. It's affordable and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a great hot sauce! Two thumbs up!
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
I love this sauce so much! I have tried it before I got my voxbox and I literally put this on everything! It gives my food taste! I love Frank's products and my husband uses the Frank's buffalo sauce to make his own hot wings and they're absolutely delicious! I love this so much!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?