BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Katy, TX
I love this hot sauce. Literally just like the commercial I put that s*** on everything. I carry a mini bottle with me in my purse because it adds so much flavor and literally makes every meal so much better! I love it
Nelly N.
Nelly N.
Mi salsa favorita!! Deliciosa picosita . Para acompañaro con todo , especialmenteyo que soy Latina que a todo le ponemos picante influenster me lo mando para probarlo en mi Playa box , es una de mi salsa favorita la he comprado muchisiamaa veces en la tienda de conveniencia . Es econimica y fàcil de conseguir
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
I've always been a bit leery when it comes to trying hot sauces. I have to admit that this hot sauce is perfect and has so many different uses. My boyfriend says this is one of his top favorites as well. We both loving using it on breakfast eggs, burritos, baked potatoes....the list can go on! It's extremely affordable and available in a variety of stores.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite go to hot sauce! Nothing tastes like franks, it's the best. I use it on everything possible! It's not over powering with heat, in my opinion it's just hot enough where you can still taste the delicious flavor. If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely try it! You won't go back.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Woodbridge , VA
I've always like Franks Hot Sauce! The fact that I can put it in anything and everything bomb! I love to put it on my mangoes with lime and salt! Today I had carne asada with rice and pico! You already know it I sure did add it to my rice! ❤❤
LADY J.
LADY J.
Washington, DC
I dot usually like spicy stuffs and I was alittle bit concerned about this box because of the product but yesterday, my brother decided to cook some sausages using Franks redhot and I can tell it was very good. its not that spicy but the flavor is really good! you guys should trythis my bro and my dad love it.
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite kind of hot sauce on the market today. I put hot sauce on literally everything! It adds the perfect amount of flavor to all kinds of foods! From fries, to eggs, to chicken, to salad, etc. This will always been my first choice when it comes to hot sauce brands.
Meralis H.
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a great flavor that I use to add a kick to my favorite recipes!
My favorite thing to make with this sauce is my vegetarian cauliflower buffalo "wings" - even the pickiest eater at my house swears this tastes like real wings! Thanks to Frank's, we can have a healthier and lighter version of our favorites!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
Foodie Expert
Being w Mexican food lover, I was very excited to receive this hot sauce in the Plava VoxBox. I pared it with my tacos, and it was very delicious!! I also made a buffalo chicken dip with it for a recent party I had, and it was a hit with all my guests. A new staple in my fridge.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Bel K.
Bel K.
Hialeah, FL
I received this Hot Sauce free from Influenster and although I do not love all hot sauces, this one is different from the rest. It has a distinct taste which can go with many things but I especially love putting it on my deviled eggs and bean burritos. Will definitely be trying it out with other things!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?