BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Annie K.
The sauce has a "medium" spice level, but I still expected it to be spicier than it is - particularly since it's called "red hot"! I could barely taste it at all unless I drenched my food in it, and even then it wasn't 'spicy' at all. I was pretty disappointed with this product unfortunately.
Janine E.
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce! Taste amazing has a little kick to it but still enjoyable. Had it with some rotisserie chicken last night and on my eggs and potatoes this morning. If you are a hot sauce lover like myself I definitely recommend trying this one out. Received this product for free for testing purposes.
Stephanie M.
Boston , MA
I received a complimentary . I'm originally from Texas, and if there's one thing Texans love, is a good, tasty hot sauce. I use Frank's on a variety of foods: add it to your eggs for a kick in the morning, add it to your home fries or potato wedges for tasty flavor - the possibilities are endless!
Julie K.
Hammond, IN
This is my first time using Frank's red hot hot sauce and I can't believe how great it is. It's not super hot but it has bite and I really enjoy it on chips, Porkchops basically any kind of meat. I am excited to try making some spicy wings with it.
Selena L.
Slayton , MN
Foodie Expert
We are a big hot sauce eating family. But we eat really hot, hot sauce! Franks RedHot was a good mild hot sauce for us when we didnt want to eat anything too hot. It has a a great cayenne pepper/vinegar taste that i really enjoy! I cannot wait to try this on some chicken tenders or a burger!
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
I don't normally use hot sauce in my day to day life so when I received this from Influenster for testing purposes, I only tested it out and that was it. It's a good hot sauce, but hot sauce also isn't my thing. I definitely let my friends know about it, though so that they can try it out as well
Erika S.
New Haven, CT
This hot sauce tastes really good! I got this product free from playa voxbox and I really enjoyed it. Try it with any recipes to add a new level of kick and flavor. It's reasonably priced; I would recommend this product.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
I received this product for free in my #PlayaBoxVox for review purposes.  Usually I like to make my own sauce, however does not hurt to try new sauces.  First time trying Frank's brand, and it was surprisingly good.  Is spicy without burning your mouth, the flavor is a good addition to the food.  I fully recommend Frank's sauces.
Melissa B.
San Diego, CA
I actually liked this hot sauce! I usually only like Mexican hot sauces but this one has a good tangy, acidic taste. This would go great with some wings. I don't think it's healthy, taste like it might have a lot of sodium but I'd still buy it again. Got this free on my Influenster box.
Carissa O.
Foodie Expert
This is the go to hot sauce for my family. And really the only one that exists to us. My husband literally puts it on everything. Literally. And the fact they make it in travel sizes it goes with him everywhere. The taste is great especially when using for buffalo chicken or buffalo chicken dip.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?