BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
I love spicy foods. With that said, I enjoy a variety of hot sauces. However, I find many of them have a lot of acidity and distort the way that my food tastes. When I first tried Frank's, I thought that I'd have the same problem. I was very pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. It is full of flavor and not overpowered by acidity. Frank's has the right flavor for our family. We cannot wait to try it on hot wings!
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Frank's RedHot is a great addition to any barbecue party. Smother some wings in it, dip some fries, or use it any way you like it. Frank's is my go to condiment for almost anything I eat. You'd be surprised how great it tastes and adds a lot of flavor to many dishes. I definitely recommend this product for anyone in the search for some good hot sauce.
Paola L.
Burbank, CA
I'm not a spicy fan, but this sauce was amazing. I cooked my favorite deep and I added this sauce, that was bomb!

I made 'Cielito Lindo'. I recommend to add ''Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce'  for a different taste. It was easy to use and the size is decent too.
Annie K.
The sauce has a "medium" spice level, but I still expected it to be spicier than it is - particularly since it's called "red hot"! I could barely taste it at all unless I drenched my food in it, and even then it wasn't 'spicy' at all. I was pretty disappointed with this product unfortunately.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
This sauce is delicious. I literally put it on everything! Pizza, tacos, burgers, wings... EVERYTHING! Its not too hot, it's just perfect and im glad i can find it at Walmart. I can't wait to try the other flavors. I recommend it 100%
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
We made a buffalo chicken dip and it was amazing, added cream cheese, red hot, cheddar cheese, and chicken breast. The best holiday snack.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This is a standard that belongs in everyone's house. It has a great flavor without the vinagery flavor that Tabasco has. It's not overly spicy and can't be used on just about anything because I truly do but this sh*t on everything. I love hot sauce I even carry red hot packets with me in my purse.
Lena G.
Atlanta, GA
Frank's Red Hot has always been a favorite of mine so I was extremely excited to receive this complimentary in my Playa VoxBox! The flavor is great and always a good price. I recommend adding Frank's on top of a sweet potato with crockpot shredded chicken and blue cheese! One of my favorite meals.
Julie K.
Hammond, IN
This is my first time using Frank's red hot hot sauce and I can't believe how great it is. It's not super hot but it has bite and I really enjoy it on chips, Porkchops basically any kind of meat. I am excited to try making some spicy wings with it.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I received a complimentary . I'm originally from Texas, and if there's one thing Texans love, is a good, tasty hot sauce. I use Frank's on a variety of foods: add it to your eggs for a kick in the morning, add it to your home fries or potato wedges for tasty flavor - the possibilities are endless!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?