BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anita D.
I received this complimentary bottle of hot sauce in my VoxBox and it is amazing! I've used it on tacos, burritos, on nachos, and even coated some bone-in chicken wings I made over the weekend. It wasn't too hot, and it wasn't too mild. It was the perfect amount of spicy.
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
My go to hot sauces are Tapatio and Sriracha plus I never eat wings so Franks was never on my radar. I received a bottle in my Playa Voxbox and decided it was time to try a recipe I'd been eyeing for a while: cauliflower buffalo "wings." They were amazing and the Franks hot sauce was the perfect finishing touch.
Julie R.
San Diego, CA
i received Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in a playa voxbox & this hot sauce is surprisingly good ! i never buy bottled hot sauces because i'm more of a fresh salsa person and this tasted really good on a chicken quesadilla i made. the smell is a bit strong and bit too vinegary but overall it added the bit of kick i needed for my meal. would most likely purchase again
Cristina O.
Humble, TX
I received this this product as a complimentary and after testing it out I soon discovered my go to sauce to use when I make wings or chicken tenders. This sauce is full of flavor and you can always add more to make it intense. I will recommend for people to use when cooking wings.
Ana V.
Brighton, MA
I am not a huge hot sauce fan, but I do enjoy it sometimes with certain snacks, like on my chicken sandwiches, or my mac and cheese (don't judge haha). This hot sauce is BOMB! I really like Frank's and this one definitely stays true to the taste of Frank's and adds an amazing kick to my snacks!
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
We go through a big gallon of Red Hot every 2 months. We use it on everything. I put it in the Crockpot, I use it as marinade, we put it on eggs, etc. Red Hot isn't too spicy but it does give it the right amount of kick. I love that it comes in different flavors and levels of kick!
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
All time favorite hot sauce, I use this for all my taco dishes since my family enjoys a kick of hot sauce. One must be careful to not over indulge because it can be very spicy, if you enjoy that you will love smothering your chicken in Franks. Always recommend to friends and family.
Milton  S.
I love Franks Hot sauce. You can literally put it on anything from potato chips, fries, and to  burgers. Its hot, but not too hot where your begging for milk. The taste is fantastic. I truly enjoy this sauce. I highly recommend this product if anyone is skeptical about it.
Pricilla A.
I love Frank's RedHot Sauce! I have purchased for quite a while now but I was very excited when I found out I was receiving it in my voxbox! I honestly use it with every food I eat, specially in chicken.
Daliangely U.
West Palm Bch, FL

I like the flavor it gives to add to the meals, a touch of flavor to accompany a snack or a strong dish. Serves to add flavor, if you are the spicy lover you will love it, if you do not like it so much you can put just a little in the meals and add a smooth and spicy flavor
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?