BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Maily S.
Maily S.
Charles town , WV
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce lover. I have to have it on basically everything I eat. I love this option if I'm looking for something with taste but not too much fire. I personally love spicy hot sauce and it's not as spicy as I would like it to be but good taste so I'll deff get it again. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and this is my honest opinion about it.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I'm Mexican so I mostly stick to Valentina and Yucateco. Anything I can find at Latino grocery stores. I have tried Franks Hot on wings but never as a side for hot sauce. It's actually pretty decent. I enjoy it on eggs, chips, pizza. It just goes well. A little salty and not too spicy. But it gets the job done.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Franks RedHot sauce is perfect to spice any meal up! I use Franks to make my baked buffalo cauliflower and it makes it taste amazing! Franks RedHot is great for anything, pizza sauce, chicken wings, baked veggies or even as a dip itself. It has been used in my family since I can remember and it will continue to!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Santa Clara, CA
Foodie Expert
My go to hot sauces are Tapatio and Sriracha plus I never eat wings so Franks was never on my radar. I received a bottle in my Playa Voxbox and decided it was time to try a recipe I'd been eyeing for a while: cauliflower buffalo "wings." They were amazing and the Franks hot sauce was the perfect finishing touch.
thalia g.
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I love this hot sauce it went perfectly with my tacos I had for lunch and it has such a nice tangy spice to it the flavor was a amazing and at such an affordable price! I definitely recommend this to others looking for a good hot sauce to spice things up a bit!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Foodie Expert
I use to eat a hot sauce similar to this one, with a similar vinegar base, and i couldn't find the hot sauce anymore. I'm so glad I got sent this sauce because my fried chicken was tasting sad without this sauce. Really good. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the second time Influenster has sent me a full size bottle of Franks and the second time MY MOM nearly emptied the bottle herself! She LOVES IT!! And so do I! It has a bite and is more vinagary than Chalula (sp), which is what we were using before. Yo, you HAVE got to try this if you haven't already. Cheers!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Ate this with fried chicken and it was SO GOOD. It has a great peppery taste and isn't too spicy, at least for me. I hate having to drink a ton of water between really spicy bites, and that wasn't the case with this one. Not sure about price since I got it for free, but I'd probably buy this again when I run out.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
I received my Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #Influenster and I absolutely love the flavor. It's perfect for snacks or a whole meal. Just spicy enough for my taste. Thank you to #Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this it is amazing!
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
I've loved Franks RedHot Original Cheyenne Pepper Sauce since I was 16 years old. My secret recipe and favorite way to use it is to mix with ranch and create a buffalo chip dip!! Franks RedHot is a classic and inexpensive a staple item everyone has inside their fridge
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?