BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
I literally put it on #everything! Best hot sauce in the world and I'm not just saying that it really is! You can add it to anything for flavor and a little heat. I like that the heat of the hot sauce does not overpower the flavor! This is a MUST BUY for those who like things hot!
Josh P.
Foodie Expert
I am not one to typically go for hot sauce, but franks has changed my mind. I love the sweet along with just enough hot and put it on a number of things and was always happy. Don't know about the value as I got it free for testing but would very much consider buying it for real.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Basically the best thing in the whole wide world! I keep a small bottle of this in my purse! I eat this with everything!
Its not to spicy that you mouth burns all day. Its the perfect amount of spice and flavor! Try it with shredded chicken for a 'Chicken wing salad" Delicious
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Natassia F.
Gilbert, AZ
We used this to make wings and they were so delicious!!! We seasoned them, poured a little of this one them and then baked them. When they came out we brushed more of this on them and they tasted amazing! It was the perfect heat for wings! Definitely making again!
Laura J.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the only hot sauce that I use. I love the flavor. It's not too spicy, but it has some real kick. I use it on mainly eggs, breakfast burritos, burgers, and any pizza I can get my hands on. My six-year-old son loves this sauce too, just not too much. =]
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
Foodie Expert
As a buffalonian, I have grown up on franks. Franks is the best hot sauce out there. It has the perfect kick of spice but with a very smooth texture. I use franks in everything from chicken wing dip, to my chili! I would absolutely recommend franks hot sauce !!
KerriAnne B.
Temple, TX
I love franks hot sauce. I put it on everything. Franks is my favorite of all the the hot sauces and always will be. I think that of all the things I got in my box this was my favorite thing. I recommend thing to everyone. the price of this is always resonable
Jillian W.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I got this in my #voxbox and I'm so happy I did! It's so yummy and taste good on so many things. My favorite is with chicken and cream cheese and this and you eat it with chips. I love the taste of it and highly recommend anyone who likes spicy to try it out!!
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
Can you even have a barbecue or other festive party without this stuff? Frank's makes pretty much everything taste better. I am vegetarian, and I use it to flavor almost everything that I eat. It isn't crazy spicy, which makes it nice for all lovers of food.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?