BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shannon B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this. would definitely recommed for anyone who likes a kick to their food. Chicken, fish, shrimp, lamb, eggs, greens are just a few things I use this on. 5/5 Def
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I really like this sauce on my wings. The only reason that I have it three stars it’s because at the grocery store they don’t have a good selection of spicy sauces.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite hot sauce, the only brand that I use. It’s so good on so many types of food. I will never choose anything else. I buy mine from my local grocery store.
Consuelo M.
You can literally put this on anything and it will make it a lot better. My go to is wings, obviously, but surprisingly I made this chicken salad. I added a few tablespoons of Frank's RedHot and it made that salad even more tolerable. Needless to say I finished my salad and didn't complain because of that extra flavor.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite hot sauce to use. It has a great flavor with just enough spice. Perfect for  people who want to add a little bit of a kick to their food. You can get it anywhere and you can get the big bottle or the smaller bottle. I recommend it to everyone.
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
You can literally put this sh*t on anything! Frank's is great with wings, on burgers, buffalo chicken dip... you name it. It is spicy but not deadly by any means. Definitely pick this up at the grocery store the next time you are there. You will not be disappointed.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I fricken love this stuff! I dump this all over my pizza and just destroy it. I know its not the healthiest thing but there could be worse. I've also made a buffalo sauce out of this with a little butter and dipped my tofu in it. I love it, we keep it in our fridge at all times!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I had Franks for the first time in Rhode Island. I couldn't believe I had gone 23 years without ever having tried this delicious hot sauce! It has the perfect balance of heat and pepper flavor. Its delicious on its own and is also easy to cook with. Love love love!
Tiffany G.
Saint Elmo, IL
When I️ was in an apartment my sophomore year of college, I️ didn’t have many seasonings and I️ ALWAYS reached for Frank’s. Goofy as it might seem, I️ literally put this S*** on everything. This stuff is awesomeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
this sauces is amazing! i love hot!! i used this sauce to make buffalo wings and they were amazing. the sauce did not dry up it kept the chicken very moist and they came out so good and for me it was perfect hot and had a lot of flavor. its a must try!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?