BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jess S.
Jess S.
Schenectady, NY
Foodie Expert
They're not wrong when they say "You can put that **** on anything." No matter what I'm eating during the Summer, I always have a bottle of Frank's next to me. It not only enhances the flavor of the food itself but can also enhance the flavors of other condiments too! Can't leave home without it!
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Alright, I'm just going to say it...Frank's Red Hot, "I put that s**t on everything". Its true, I put this on meat, pasta, pizza, even hard boiled eggs. It's really good. When I make chicken wings, I'll melt some butter and add it to the sauce to make it more of a hot-wing sauce; tastes amazing!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Did not realize I needed this in my life, and now I can't live without it. I put it on everything I can! Best part is that it's sugar free and fat free, with limited ingredients (aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt and garlic powder), and only 190mg sodium per serving.
Shailine D.
Shailine D.
This is my fiance's and my favorite hot sauce. We have probably a bottle of every one in our pantry right now. The original is the right amount of heat for our kiddos and the extra hot is perfect for my fiance and I. A little on the green bean casserole and the turkey was delicious.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
I literally put it on #everything! Best hot sauce in the world and I'm not just saying that it really is! You can add it to anything for flavor and a little heat. I like that the heat of the hot sauce does not overpower the flavor! This is a MUST BUY for those who like things hot!
Josh P.
Josh P.
I am not one to typically go for hot sauce, but franks has changed my mind. I love the sweet along with just enough hot and put it on a number of things and was always happy. Don't know about the value as I got it free for testing but would very much consider buying it for real.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Basically the best thing in the whole wide world! I keep a small bottle of this in my purse! I eat this with everything!
Its not to spicy that you mouth burns all day. Its the perfect amount of spice and flavor! Try it with shredded chicken for a 'Chicken wing salad" Delicious
Sara P.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Natassia F.
Natassia F.
Gilbert, AZ
We used this to make wings and they were so delicious!!! We seasoned them, poured a little of this one them and then baked them. When they came out we brushed more of this on them and they tasted amazing! It was the perfect heat for wings! Definitely making again!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the only hot sauce that I use. I love the flavor. It's not too spicy, but it has some real kick. I use it on mainly eggs, breakfast burritos, burgers, and any pizza I can get my hands on. My six-year-old son loves this sauce too, just not too much. =]
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?