BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Deni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using Frank's red hot sauce to spicy up my recipes a notch. I like using it for meats as well as spicing up dips for parties. The taste is always a hit.
Dana S.
This is the best kind of hot sauce around, hands down. This item is very versatile, you can put it on so many things! I use it for recipes and it has that great spicy flavor I'm looking for. It's roughly $3 a bottle but I find that its not too bad of a price. I recommend this product to anyone who loves hot sauce!
Alexis T.
Only the best hot sayce out there 😊 I put this stuff in almost everything I cook! I think it’s affordable for the type of product & how delicious it is! I would recommend 😉
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
Just to start, I used to think this was spicy.. so it's safe to say I have a mild palette. Now I love it, there is actually good flavor in this! It's also cheap, which is awesome. There is a little/steady burn if I put too much on my food, but that's if I put on more than roughly 2 tablespoons.
Brittany C.
Dayton
Personally this is my families go-to hot sauce. We use this on anything and everything. If you like a mild spice or just want to add a little flavor to your dish then this is the way to go. You can typically find it at your local super market. I personally buy it at Kroger, Walmart or Meijer.
Jana S.
Turner, OR
Love this hot sauce. I mix it with garlic and melted butter for a great wing sauce. It tones down the heat a bit but it’s great on chicken. I will buy again for sure.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite hot sauce to use. It has a great flavor with just enough spice. Perfect for  people who want to add a little bit of a kick to their food. You can get it anywhere and you can get the big bottle or the smaller bottle. I recommend it to everyone.
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
You can literally put this sh*t on anything! Frank's is great with wings, on burgers, buffalo chicken dip... you name it. It is spicy but not deadly by any means. Definitely pick this up at the grocery store the next time you are there. You will not be disappointed.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Best hot sauce there is! Get price and available almost anywhere! This goes with absolutely anything I cook and adds a nice kick to it! Not too overwhelming but just the right amount of spice. If you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend doing so. It’s a must have in our household!
Tiffany G.
Saint Elmo, IL
When I️ was in an apartment my sophomore year of college, I️ didn’t have many seasonings and I️ ALWAYS reached for Frank’s. Goofy as it might seem, I️ literally put this S*** on everything. This stuff is awesomeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?