BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
A can't live without staple from chicken to green beans, to a virgin mary!
Caitie A.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Okay hot sauce, but by no means the best. Tastes too much like vinegar!
Ronda K.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I enjoy Frank's. I put hot sauce on almost everything and Frank's is great for anyone who doesn't like anything that's too spicy. They offer an extra hot one, as well!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of really really hot spicy food and compared to many other sauces//condiments Franks is on the low scale of hotness, don't get me wrong I love my Frank's but sriracha is far above Frank's. Its a good hot sauce for someone who doesn't want there mouth burning.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Oshawa
I love Frank's Red Hot. In fact I wasn't a huge fan of hot sauce until I tried Frank's. I am not super big on spice but Frank's Red Hot is a nice balance. Not too hot. It's just right.
Genna L.
Genna L.
Hamilton, ON
LOVE THIS! so good nice and hot
Candice G.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
LOvvvveeeee franks. I tried the thick hot sauce and now I'm in love. Great on everything!!!
Erica D.
Erica D.
I love this hot sauce because to me it gives you a good amount of spice, not too much but not too little. It is great added to sauces and I love it on sandwiches.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Belle River
Great hot sauce! Use it in chilli, on pizza in soups almost anything! Has a great taste unlike other hot sauces that have no taste only heat.
Faith R.
Faith R.
waterloo, on
I was in Italy recently and saw that Nutella was used every where - in gelato, crepes pastries etc. Well everyone knows the Italians are know for their tasty and healthy foods so I tried Nutella and it is amazing. As soon as I returned to Canada I bought a jar and it not only brings back sweet memories but it also is a great addition to croissants, waffles or an easy dessert swirled with ice-cream
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?