BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Erica D.
I love this hot sauce because to me it gives you a good amount of spice, not too much but not too little. It is great added to sauces and I love it on sandwiches.
Helen H.
Thornhill
I love this hot sauce it's not too hot and you can keep adding more and more to it so it doesn't hit you with too much spice at once. I love putting this on my pizza, my steak, making a sauce with it for my wings. It's just such a settle flavor.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
This is a staple in my house. I enjoy it because is has some flavor in addition to the spice. Also, the spice is mild enough for people who don't like spicy foods and on the flip side it is enough to appease the spicy eaters too!
Madison C.
LOVE!
Its good on pretty much everything, and I can no longer seem to have a hot dog without it..
If you love things with a spicy hotness, Franks is the best... sometimes I'll even have some straight from the bottle!
Wendy L.
Vancouver, BC
Very hot product (pardon the pun!) I fried chicken wings and toss these hot sauce with the chicken wings and can be used in a Caesar and add spicyness yummy product
Laura P.
Huntsville , Alabama
I love franks and have been buying it foe years! It is good on everything! I use it on everything from meats to eggs! I have it in my cupboard now and always will have it stocked up!
Laurel P.
I don't like super spicey sauces but this is the perfect amount. I usually just use a few drops but its all I need. Put it on my eggs, grilled cheese, add to pasta sauces. My go to.
Abbie S.
Eaton, OH
My husband is addicted to the sweat chilie flavor. He literally puts it on everything. So much so I now buy it in handle style bottle. Its a great addition to eggs and nachos.
Melanie C.
My husband like eating spicy and try many products. This one is one of his favorite. A good use he found for it is to cook popcorn after mixing the hot sauce with the oil. Spicy and delicious.
Clarissa C.
Nova scotia
Great product, a little bit in this and alot on that, it adds that gear to warmth to almost everything, like the Comercial says "I put that s#*t on everything"
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?