BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kirstin D.
Anmore, ['', '', '']
Love the very vinger base taste to this hot sauce specially for making wings the only downfall is I find that the sodium level is fairly high so I treat myself to this hot sauce as a condiment from time to time! Please Franks can you make a low sodium version!!!???
Sarah Z.
winnipeg, MB
This is probably the best hot sauce ever. Pretty much everyone has tried it and it is good on anything. I bought it from superstore. It was 2 for 8$ which is a very good deal. The flavour is great and not too spicey. I am very satisfied with this hot sauce.
Katelyn A.
This is my favourite hot sauce. I love the flavour of it and it's not too hot. You can buy this at any grocery store. I put it on chicken, pizza, even pasta. I mix it into ranch dressing to have a spicy ranch dip for pizza crust. Would highly recommend
Leslie S.
Winnipeg, MB
I found Franks hot sauce looking for a hotter sauce than what I was use to. I bought it at my local superstore and the first thing that I used it on was pizza. Pricing in my local superstore is around $5. Not bad pricing at all!
I then used the hot sauce for my chicken wings. The best way to make them is douse the wings in the Frank's cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 take them out and re-douse with Frank's then put them back in the oven uncovered for another 20. These are my absolute favorite way to make them with Frank's hot sauce. The taste is hot, but a bareable hot to not make you not want to eat it. If you get use to the hotness of original you can always get the "extra hot" one!
Beth M.
Glasgow
so good! Very minimal ingredients which is reassuring, buffalo wing type taste, very low in fat, calories and salt too, so good on pretty much anything you wanna add a kick to! Always on offer at the shops too, always restock when I've ran out :)
Saribelys A.
Doral , FL
Esta salsa es muy rica para hacer alitas picantes un domingo en la tarde, pero también es rica para comerlo con todo tipo de comida si te gusta el picante, en especial las carnes! Así que lo recomiendo mucho!! Yo la probé gracias a influensters de quién recibí los productos de manera gratuita!
Semia R.
Best hot sauce i have ever had with fried chicken 🍗
It has real taste to it and its not something that will just burn your tongue off
It gives a real kick to foods that need spicing up- I sometimes put a dash of it over my lasagne too!
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Quite rich, although I am not very brave and I ate very little, I liked the taste, I would certainly buy it because it is a spicy that if I can tolerate. I made a rich arepa and put a few drops of this spicy and ready, very tasty.
Karen A.
San Francisco, CA
mmmmmmmm this sauce has to be one of my favorites. I love spicy food but Frank's RedHot doesn't give you that bad heartburn that most sauces do. This simply tastes so good on some wings or on just your morning scrambled eggs!!!
Demi S.
love this ! has a unique taste spicy but not harsh! I hate it when spice is harsh it puts me off! Love this over chicken wings mostly. Its lick your fingers good! Highly recommend! If you can’t handle spice don’t buy this :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?