BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Oscar Lear33654 B.
This is one of the best of sauces that I tasted ever. Very good to put on hamburgers, chicken, meatballs and make dips. Just a great product made by an iconic brand. I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Sarah J.
Great product. Love the flavour. Not too spicy where you are hurting later. Very affordable. I particularly like that you get so much flavour with so little calories so it's a great condiment to use if you are trying to lose weight and substitute creamy dips like Ranch which are loaded with calories.
Angela G.
Esta salsita picante la verdad es muy buena, no es excesivamente picante sino que es agradable, el sabor es muy bueno y lo uso siembre en carnes, pollo y en las fajitas mexicanas :) es muy bueno, lo recomiendo!
Jacqueline V.
I love me some hot sauce this mild hot sauce but tasty it's a great price and very well known which is great because even when you go to a friends or family house they will normally carry Im more of a spicer kinda person I prefer a medium or hot, hot sauce but these are great just for a little heat
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
I love this hot sauce. The best one ive ever taste. It is not just a hot sauce, it add a great flavor to your meals. I used with almost everything i eat, it goes great with sandwichs, eggs or just anything you want to add some hot flavor.
Francheska A.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed the taste of this hot sauce. The taste is soft yet it is spicy. You really can feel the taste of the cayenne pepper so it give a healthy taste to the food. Plus the cayenne pepper helps to accelerate the metabolism. I think because of this nice taste it can match basically all type of food.
Tasha Jade B.
Frank's is ok. As far as hot sauces go, it's super commercial and accessible to the average consumer... but I urge everyone to go out and try different hot sauces. If you like Frank's I guarantee you'll easily find another hot sauce to your liking and come back to Franks indifferent. Like I said, Frank's is OK but not the best out there - it's just cheap and highly marketed. And as someone who frequents the hot sauce isle, it's not even that spicy.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, MA
Yes I literally do put this shhh on everything! I LOVE adding it to my mayo for a burger it is so good and much better than adding roaster sauce to your mayo. It gives such a bang to your plain old french fries. Franks is always in my fridge and I really do put it on everything I can!
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Really tasty hot sauce! Packaging is fun and doesn't scare you away as most hot sauce bottles do!! I'm not into too much spice so seeing a bottle that's marketed as the HOTTEST EVER is a deterrent for me. I also think it's the perfect amount of kick and doesn't overwhelm the dish.
Brittany F.
Amherstview, ON
I am a HUGE fan of heat and spice and this is my favourite condiment ever! I literally put this on EVERYTHING... eggs, nachos, tacos, fries, the list goes on! I am always buying this cause I go through it like crazy! If you love hot stuff this is something you need to pick up!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?