BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
A can't live without staple from chicken to green beans, to a virgin mary!
rod R.
rod R.
Trenton, NS
We love this at our house. It is delicious on everything. Makes bad food taste good. It is just the right amount of HOT...a real compliment to all foods.
Helen H.
Helen H.
Thornhill
I love this hot sauce it's not too hot and you can keep adding more and more to it so it doesn't hit you with too much spice at once. I love putting this on my pizza, my steak, making a sauce with it for my wings. It's just such a settle flavor.
Charles J.
Charles J.
One of my favorite, not that and and wish it was stronger but the taste is deliciuos, definitely a recommandation.
Rebecca Y.
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, AB - Alberta
It's to true! I love franks on almost everything. Sometimes I feel it masks the flavor to much but that's because I usually put a lot on haha.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Foodie Expert
My hubby and I put this on lots of different foods, and even use it as a dip! With many different flavors, there's a variety to choose from! I especially love the Extra Hot one!!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of really really hot spicy food and compared to many other sauces//condiments Franks is on the low scale of hotness, don't get me wrong I love my Frank's but sriracha is far above Frank's. Its a good hot sauce for someone who doesn't want there mouth burning.
Ronda K.
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
I enjoy Frank's. I put hot sauce on almost everything and Frank's is great for anyone who doesn't like anything that's too spicy. They offer an extra hot one, as well!
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Oshawa
I love Frank's Red Hot. In fact I wasn't a huge fan of hot sauce until I tried Frank's. I am not super big on spice but Frank's Red Hot is a nice balance. Not too hot. It's just right.
Caitie A.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Okay hot sauce, but by no means the best. Tastes too much like vinegar!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?