BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Foodie Expert
I am not very good with anything spicy but I found that I really liked this hot sauce. I love it on pizza and love the flavour.
Shauna N.
Tofield , AB
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce. I wish franks red hot would come out with more flavours. I'm always turning to other brands for that reason
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so delicious perfectly seasoned just spicy enough with a nice little cake I put that s!$t on everything lol
Ronny J.
Foodie Expert
Excelente salsa, me encanta su sabor, la intensidad de su picante, excelente para carnes, especialmente las alitas
Zachary S.
Belleville
Great taste but not quite #spicy enough for me! Could use an extra kick. Other than that I put that sh*t on everything!
Jaeda L.
North Vancouver, BC
It's like the logo says - I literally do put this **** on EVERYTHING! I will never not buy this. It's delicious!
Tiffany P.
St. Catharines, ON
I love franks. I literally put that s*#@ on EVERYTHING. I even make a smoothie with franks hot sauce in it. Love!!!!
Oriana B.
Foodie Expert
El sabor es muy rico, especial para carnes y costillas. Pica un poco, pero no es fuerte. Este es mi picante favorito
Ashley D.
Love this stuff! It really does go well on everything, that isn't an exaggeration. Cook with this all the time.
Silvia S.
Foodie Expert
Don't like this sause. Is very hot to me, also I think I can't add it to my meals, and definitely I wouldn't buy it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?