BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
I can't live without this stuff!! If I make instant noodles, I add this to the broth to make it spicy and delicious
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to hot sauce. Period. I find that Franks isn't "hot" but that it has great flavors. I use the sauce as a dip for French fries and drizzle it on top of my pizza. That being said, I wouldn't use this to get the "hot" factor!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Calgary, AB
I honestly love Frank's Hot on pretty much everything....my fave is in chicken noodle soup, or any soup for that matter. It's also so good on tuna, in pasta, on chicken wings (obviously), on eggs, in ranch dip to make a spicy dipping sauce. I could probably just drink it straight!
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
The perfect combination of tangy and spice, these are a must on burgers (and really anything else). My favourite is loading my omlettes up with it. Gives a nice zing to start the day with :D I'd say it's a little pricey, especially considering you can usually get a huge bottle of siracha for the same price. Different flvours though.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Woodstock , Ontario
This is my go to hot sauce when it comes to cooking. As the slogan says, I put this stuff on everything! I'm quite sensitive to spicy food but this adds the perfrct flavour to any dish, especially chili! I will definitely buy it again. I always make sure there is some in my fridge!
Karmen H.
Karmen H.
port alberni, bc
so yummy. delicious on chicken, popcorn, pizza, tacos, I could go on. favourite hot sauce ever
Helen H.
Helen H.
Thornhill
I love this hot sauce it's not too hot and you can keep adding more and more to it so it doesn't hit you with too much spice at once. I love putting this on my pizza, my steak, making a sauce with it for my wings. It's just such a settle flavor.
Genna L.
Genna L.
Hamilton, ON
LOVE THIS! so good nice and hot
Lei G.
Lei G.
I love that Frank's is more than just hot. It's has just the right amount of spice, but also has a nice flavor. I love to put it on pizza and wings.
Charles J.
Charles J.
One of my favorite, not that and and wish it was stronger but the taste is deliciuos, definitely a recommandation.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?