BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
Wauchula, FL
The best.
LORENA F.
Thornhill, ON
For most hot sauces I've tried out there, the flavours can be overwhelmed by too much heat and spice.  The Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, however, gives subtle heat to the burgers I grilled that I was still able to enjoy their beefy and juicy flavours.  It reminds me that hot sauces are not the main attraction, but the perfect complement to add heat to main dishes.  I would highly recommend this one, to add some heat without ruining that perfectly cooked burger!I received this product free of charge for testing purposes.
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order this

Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I love spicy food and I use Franks RedHot sauce on a lot of different items. It is good in Mexican dishes, soups, bean soup, Buffalo wings, baked beans, and many other foods. I like to even add it into barbeque sauce to spice it up and grill out using the mix as a basting sauce. Sometimes I even mix it up into other sauces to make a hotter taste and you can really jazz up your cooking.

I added a photo of the nutrition label for your help. There is a good recipe for Buffalo chicken wings on the bottle. You should note that one teaspoon of this sauce does contain 8% of your daily allotment of salt.

This is a good hot sauce and it is one of many that I enjoy.
Shannon B.
#helloflavor #bbqessentials #Influenster #love This has such versatility as a sauce.Great on chicken,seafood,burgers or meatballs.Has a nice rich flavor that is not overridden by the cayenne. Just the right amount of flavor one of my favorites.🍔🍗🍤🍝🍕 I received these products compliments of Influnster
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
This is good if your looking for a settle spice... I like spicy and if I reach for franks I’m probably reaching for flavour.... I don’t think it’s that spicy! It taste good on burgers and eggs and the recipe for buffalo chicken dip has always been a family favourite but if your looking for real spicy reach for the chilli sauce!
Vanessa c.
This is such a classic sauce 🔥
I feel like if you like hot sauce then this is your go to, you really can put it on almost everything, from breakfast food to dinner..
It has the right amount of heat and all you need is a few drops

This is great for :

#BBQessentials #complimentary #gotitfree
#HelloFlavour #influenster @influenster #influentsterca @influensterca
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?