BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kathia P.
La calificó como excelente porque la recibí en una de las cajas y me ha encantado para parrilladas, carnes y todo tipo de alimento, tiene un sabor.muy bueno, es la favorita de mi hermano
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Foodie Expert
Sabor dulce y el toque picante para mí gusto, rojo fuerte que pinta la comida, da miedo si no lo has probado. Jajajaja lo usaría para ocasiones especiales con algún acompañante . Recibí este producto para dar mi opinión sincera
Devin C.
Ellenton, FL
Franks buffalo sauce is great. It's just the right amount of heat to give you a great flavor. It's a good value not pricey at all. The flavor is great for everything. I would recommend to all!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is good. The packaging is good. The flavor is perfect because is no to spicy. The price is affordable. Receive free from Influenster but all opinion is mine.
Laura L.
Strathmore
A staple in our home. Excellent flavour and heat and no carbs. I mix it with melted butter and toss over wings. Buy it every time I'm at Costco, we go through so much of it!!
Natasha R.
Windsor, ON
I remember the first time I ate Frank's Red Hot, so many years ago at a family BBQ. My cousin ate it on his hamburger. I was intrigued and, as kids do, we started to put it on everything. I still love Frank's Red Hot. It is great in nearly everything. Eggs, curry, soup, rice, any dish really that needs a little extra punch. Sometimes I just smell it and it makes my mouth water. Inexpensive to buy and you can find it anywhere.
Andrea B.
Great product to put on your BBQ. II received this sauce on the beach vo box for testing purposes. I have to admit that even though I live on the south, I am not use to eat much spice, however Frank's RedHot have such a nice and soft flavor that makes it perfect to put on your chicken wings.I think I would try it again
Amani D.
Rex, Georgia
It's hot and flavorful and I like it. On the other hand, I prefer Texas Pete because it seems hotter to me. I usually get mine in bulk from my local Sam's. If your looking for healthy, hot sauce isn't it. It contains high levels of sodium although it has no calories. I would buy it again if my fave wasn't available.
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
The perfect combination of tangy and spice, these are a must on burgers (and really anything else). My favourite is loading my omlettes up with it. Gives a nice zing to start the day with :D I'd say it's a little pricey, especially considering you can usually get a huge bottle of siracha for the same price. Different flvours though.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot Sauce because I can eat it with anything. It's a tiny bit spicier than a buffalo sauce. Great with chicken wings, burgers and chilli. I also put it in plain potato chips and popcorn. Throw a splash into your egg salad mix and kick it up a notch! Mmm, so good.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?