BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
Foodie Expert
My go-to hot sauce as I don't like super spicy things... I especially love this hot sauce in tomato based soups and stews for an extra kick. Also very affordable and easy to find. I will definitely repurchase.... I put that s**t on everything.
Courtney B.
Kingston, Ontario
Foodie Expert
"I use that sh*t on everything! Seriously though, mr.noodles, pizza, pizza pockets, chicken, turkey, tacos, pickles and more. I also sneak it in most things im cooking, but lets not tell my boyfriend that ;)
Angela M.
I keep a bottle of Frank's in my desk at work. Every time I order some eggs or soup from the cafeteria, it makes it from bland to amazing. It's got the perfect amount of spice and isn't too vinegary.
Chantal R.
Perfect balance of spicy and tamgygoes perfect with grilled chicken breast or anything on the grill. I also use this for buffalo chicken which is great so many ways! Red hot Original has been a favorite of mine for over 20 years!!! One bottle doesnt last long in our house
Ruth S.
Foodie Expert
Frank's original redhot cayenne pepper sauce was unknown to me before I got it for free from influester. This is actually a very good hot sauce! It is now being used as the regular hot sauce around the house!
Christie B.
Foodie Expert
I actually put this s**t on every bring!! I have multiple bottles and even one at work! Makes everything taste so good. The flavour is perfect. It is spicy but not too much. Very happy with it!
Jay J.
One of the best hot sauces available, great tasting and goes with pretty much everything. Adds great flavour to chicken wings! Eat it both at home and when at restaurants! If you like hot food it's definitely worth a try!
Kathia P.
La calificó como excelente porque la recibí en una de las cajas y me ha encantado para parrilladas, carnes y todo tipo de alimento, tiene un sabor.muy bueno, es la favorita de mi hermano
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Foodie Expert
Sabor dulce y el toque picante para mí gusto, rojo fuerte que pinta la comida, da miedo si no lo has probado. Jajajaja lo usaría para ocasiones especiales con algún acompañante . Recibí este producto para dar mi opinión sincera
Devin C.
Ellenton, FL
Franks buffalo sauce is great. It's just the right amount of heat to give you a great flavor. It's a good value not pricey at all. The flavor is great for everything. I would recommend to all!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?