BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Calgary, Alberta
I like spicy foods, flavorful and spicy. My Man likes heat. Fry up some green beans with a bit of ginger and garlic, and fry until the beans are golden. Then, toss on equal parts Frank's and soy sauce, and even stubborn men will eat their veggies!!
Aleesha M.
Aleesha M.
Canada
I use this in every bit of cooking, love the chili and lime one as well. A dash of it makes all the difference in every day recipes, love it!
monique p.
monique p.
Toronto, Ontario
Amazing, I especially love the Buffalo and Sweet Chilli versions.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite sauce, this isn't over the top spicy but more tangy i love it mixed with a little butter and eat with any meats. Its delicious.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
East York, ON
Franks hot sauce makes everything taste better lol. I put this stuff on everything and everyone I know loves it
julia m.
julia m.
Lake Echo, NS
I love how there is a large range of flavors! definitely adds a kick. my favorite flavor is chili lime and i put it on all my meat!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Carleton Place
We go through bottles of this stuff like water in our house. It great on everything from eggs to mac and cheese!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Calgary, AB
Love Frank's! It really does make everything taste better. I also love the spin off flavors, always a reliable brand.
Nakita B.
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
This is a staple in my house. I enjoy it because is has some flavor in addition to the spice. Also, the spice is mild enough for people who don't like spicy foods and on the flip side it is enough to appease the spicy eaters too!
rej l.
rej l.
sainte madeleine , quebec
A really great sauce you can actualy put that almost with any food i recommend trying it if you never tried the sauce before
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?