BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
Wauchula, FL
The best.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I love spicy food and I use Franks RedHot sauce on a lot of different items. It is good in Mexican dishes, soups, bean soup, Buffalo wings, baked beans, and many other foods. I like to even add it into barbeque sauce to spice it up and grill out using the mix as a basting sauce. Sometimes I even mix it up into other sauces to make a hotter taste and you can really jazz up your cooking.

I added a photo of the nutrition label for your help. There is a good recipe for Buffalo chicken wings on the bottle. You should note that one teaspoon of this sauce does contain 8% of your daily allotment of salt.

This is a good hot sauce and it is one of many that I enjoy.
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
I am obsessed with spice and everything I eat needs to have spice in it which is why I always have a bunch of hot sauces in the house. I literally travelled recently and bought a hot sauce bottle and took it to the hotel because I was worried the hotel room service may not have it. This is my favourite hot sauce because it is so versatile  I even put it on steak and it tastes amazing. No judgement
Emma C.
Niagara Univ, NY
THE BEST HOT SAUCE EVER!! I'm from Buffalo and we love our wings and hot sauce! I buy my Franks Hot Sauce by the Gallon at BJ's or Sam's Club! I will put Franks hot sauce on anything from eggs, popcorn, chicken.. etc! Wherever I go one vacation I make sure we pack the Franks because a meal is not complete without it
Cindy S.
Edmonton, AB
I can't get enough Franks Red Hot Sauce, I used to hate anything spicy and when I got pregnant with my little one I craved hot sauce all the time. Now she is 4 and I still put that s&@^ on everything! I buy it in the two pack at my local costco for $10. and we go through them super fast!

Danielle R.
CLASSIC HOT SAUCE STAPLE. I love frank's on pretty much everything. Good for flavouring proteins, adding to salad dressings, etc.

Pretty easy to access, available at most major grocery store chains. Would definitely recommend that you add this to your staple pantry items.
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
This is an amazing hot sauce that can give heat and spice to anything .  However we prefer sriracha as our go too hot sauce but this works just as well for pastas, Mexican dishes, and meats.  The only reason of why I gave it minus one star is that I don't think the flavor of the sauce is as good or as strong as sriracha. This is also a great spicy base sauce to mix with other sauces like ketchup or bbq.
Laura B.
My husband could not live without Frank's RedHot sauce! His very favourite meal uses it as the base for the sauce (mixed with just some brown sugar & water), & he would eat that every day if he had his way. So whether it's in a heated sauce, or simply added on top of other meals & side items (especially mashed potatoes or corn on the cob), Frank's is an absolute staple condiment in our house.
Melanie C.
This is my favourite hot sauce to dip my fried chicken into. I purchased this from Walmart for a very good price and it is so worth it. It has tangy flavours, savoury, and even salty, it just all goes so well with it and makes everything you eat taste that much better.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I always make sure to have Frank's hot sauce in our fridge, I add it to every meal I have. Love adding it to rice, chicken wings, steak and just about anything, The taste and flavor is great and a nice cayenne pepper kick to it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?