BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Quite rich, although I am not very brave and I ate very little, I liked the taste, I would certainly buy it because it is a spicy that if I can tolerate. I made a rich arepa and put a few drops of this spicy and ready, very tasty.
Karen A.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
mmmmmmmm this sauce has to be one of my favorites. I love spicy food but Frank's RedHot doesn't give you that bad heartburn that most sauces do. This simply tastes so good on some wings or on just your morning scrambled eggs!!!
Jenna B.
Woodstock , Ontario
This is my go to hot sauce when it comes to cooking. As the slogan says, I put this stuff on everything! I'm quite sensitive to spicy food but this adds the perfrct flavour to any dish, especially chili! I will definitely buy it again. I always make sure there is some in my fridge!
Amy C.
The commercial is right, you can put this (bleep!) on everything! I love it in buffalo chicken mac and cheese, or mixed with ranch to make a dipping sauce for fries or veggies. It's a little salty tasting but still delicious.
Beth-Ann S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce for somebody who loves spice, but doesn't want their mouth to be on fire for hours. It is hot, but also has a touch of sweetness that creates a great flavour. It is great on meat, rice and in soup.
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
Frank's is a staple in our household. We put it on lots of stuff. We mostly use it to make a great peri peri chicken. And we even use it in our pizza sauce to give it a kick. If you like heat, then bring on the Frank's!
Miranda R.
Now let me start by saying, i never thought i was a hot sauce person. But someone made me try this, and now im in love. I put it in everything. Its very.l cheap and i dont find it ridiculously hot like some sauces.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce on just about anything. I really hardly ever buy any other brand besides franks hot sauce. The taste is great the texture great and the bottle has an easy dripper so you don't poor too much.
Courtney B.
Kingston, Ontario
Foodie Expert
"I use that sh*t on everything! Seriously though, mr.noodles, pizza, pizza pockets, chicken, turkey, tacos, pickles and more. I also sneak it in most things im cooking, but lets not tell my boyfriend that ;)
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
Foodie Expert
My go-to hot sauce as I don't like super spicy things... I especially love this hot sauce in tomato based soups and stews for an extra kick. Also very affordable and easy to find. I will definitely repurchase.... I put that s**t on everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?