BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Francheska A.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed the taste of this hot sauce. The taste is soft yet it is spicy. You really can feel the taste of the cayenne pepper so it give a healthy taste to the food. Plus the cayenne pepper helps to accelerate the metabolism. I think because of this nice taste it can match basically all type of food.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
I love this hot sauce. The best one ive ever taste. It is not just a hot sauce, it add a great flavor to your meals. I used with almost everything i eat, it goes great with sandwichs, eggs or just anything you want to add some hot flavor.
Chantelle C.
Orillia , ON
Foodie Expert
Yes I literally do put this shhh on everything! I LOVE adding it to my mayo for a burger it is so good and much better than adding roaster sauce to your mayo. It gives such a bang to your plain old french fries. Franks is always in my fridge and I really do put it on everything I can!
Alexis  C.
London, Swiss Cottage
Foodie Expert
Really tasty hot sauce! Packaging is fun and doesn't scare you away as most hot sauce bottles do!! I'm not into too much spice so seeing a bottle that's marketed as the HOTTEST EVER is a deterrent for me. I also think it's the perfect amount of kick and doesn't overwhelm the dish.
Tasha Jade B.
Frank's is ok. As far as hot sauces go, it's super commercial and accessible to the average consumer... but I urge everyone to go out and try different hot sauces. If you like Frank's I guarantee you'll easily find another hot sauce to your liking and come back to Franks indifferent. Like I said, Frank's is OK but not the best out there - it's just cheap and highly marketed. And as someone who frequents the hot sauce isle, it's not even that spicy.
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
This is probably the best hot sauce ever. Pretty much everyone has tried it and it is good on anything. I bought it from superstore. It was 2 for 8$ which is a very good deal. The flavour is great and not too spicey. I am very satisfied with this hot sauce.
Katelyn A.
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite hot sauce. I love the flavour of it and it's not too hot. You can buy this at any grocery store. I put it on chicken, pizza, even pasta. I mix it into ranch dressing to have a spicy ranch dip for pizza crust. Would highly recommend
Beth M.
Glasgow
so good! Very minimal ingredients which is reassuring, buffalo wing type taste, very low in fat, calories and salt too, so good on pretty much anything you wanna add a kick to! Always on offer at the shops too, always restock when I've ran out :)
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL
Esta salsa es muy rica para hacer alitas picantes un domingo en la tarde, pero también es rica para comerlo con todo tipo de comida si te gusta el picante, en especial las carnes! Así que lo recomiendo mucho!! Yo la probé gracias a influensters de quién recibí los productos de manera gratuita!
Leonor Mariana R.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Quite rich, although I am not very brave and I ate very little, I liked the taste, I would certainly buy it because it is a spicy that if I can tolerate. I made a rich arepa and put a few drops of this spicy and ready, very tasty.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?