BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mutlu H.
Mutlu H.
Istanbul
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce. It goes well on everything. If you are watching you calories, couple drops of this and any diet food tastes great.
Ronny J.
Ronny J.
Foodie Expert
Excelente salsa, me encanta su sabor, la intensidad de su picante, excelente para carnes, especialmente las alitas
Bárbara B.
Bárbara B.
Foodie Expert
Está salsa es realmente picante, me encanta su sabor, viene en una presentación grande lo que permite hacer muchas preparaciones con la salsa
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Love this stuff! It really does go well on everything, that isn't an exaggeration. Cook with this all the time.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Foodie Expert
Don't like this sause. Is very hot to me, also I think I can't add it to my meals, and definitely I wouldn't buy it
Maru B.
Maru B.
I love spicy food and this sauce gives it a really nice touch! I really liked it! Something that i will always keep on my fridge ❤
Oriana B.
Oriana B.
Foodie Expert
El sabor es muy rico, especial para carnes y costillas. Pica un poco, pero no es fuerte. Este es mi picante favorito
Marlânia C.
Marlânia C.
Rua professora virginia 808
Gente eu amo pimenta,não sei o porque mas coloco em tudo!Na sopa,na comida,no hotdog,na comida japonesa.Sou fã
Zachary S.
Zachary S.
Belleville
Great taste but not quite #spicy enough for me! Could use an extra kick. Other than that I put that sh*t on everything!
Illy H.
Illy H.
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce ever, I have this with everything, my favourite is to have it on pizza! It's so good!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?