BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Daneymis P.
Foodie Expert
This sauce sent me as a free sample to know my opinion. I consider it a good sauce, light, good texture and palatable however what I do not like is the packaging since it is not practical a glass bottle. The packaging is heavy and dangerous since it is made of glass
Shirley L.
Kitchener, ON
The perfect combination of tangy and spice, these are a must on burgers (and really anything else). My favourite is loading my omlettes up with it. Gives a nice zing to start the day with :D I'd say it's a little pricey, especially considering you can usually get a huge bottle of siracha for the same price. Different flvours though.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this product as complimentary of @influenster. #PlayaVoxBox #contest @influenster . Is perfect for me, because I loves hot meals and Franks RedHot original Sauce gives the perfect touch to all meal. I never known that I need it. Thanks @influenster Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is the BEST out there ! My mouth is watering just talking about it lol . It's the perfect amount of heat and it's perfectly paired with meats . I like it with steak and pork chops . It's so good ! I always stock up when it's on sale .
Ariela S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this Sauce in my playa VoxBox and I really like it, because isn't that hot so I believe is healthier than other sauces in the stores, I wanna try other flavors but this one so far is perfect, I recommend it to my mom because she loves hot sauces.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
I will literally never eat an avocado again if I can't put Frank's on it. It is the best on almost everything. I add it to soups and eggs and mayonnaise to dip French fries in! Or even to Ranch or blue cheese dressing to dip pizza in. So good!
Alex R.
Miami
As a hot sauce, the Frank Red Hot Original is one of the best on the market today. I loved the taste. Also the right combination of spicy and mellow: you can use the product as a entry level for someone who hasn't tasted spicy before. Highly Recommended!
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok, here we go, first, i receive this product thanks to influenster, on my #playavoxbox. I was not a spicy sauce fan, BUT this frank's redhot cayenne pepper sauce, oh my God! Is so delicious, i put on everthing. On my empanadas, on my chicken, on my meat, on my hot dogs, im just impressed with how good taste!
Oscar Lear33654 B.
This is one of the best of sauces that I tasted ever. Very good to put on hamburgers, chicken, meatballs and make dips. Just a great product made by an iconic brand. I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Angela G.
Foodie Expert
Esta salsita picante la verdad es muy buena, no es excesivamente picante sino que es agradable, el sabor es muy bueno y lo uso siembre en carnes, pollo y en las fajitas mexicanas :) es muy bueno, lo recomiendo!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?