BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
I really usually only buy and use more of the "Spanish" hot sauces but I just tried the Franks Red Hot sauce on my tacos. LOVED it!!' I will be buying this in the future because the bottle I received in my Influenster box will not las long. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Yasmin R.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I'm typically not a fan of hot sauce in general but I really liked this Franks RedHot. I didn't find it to have to strong of a taste but it added a nice spice to my food. And the bottle is fairly priced and I would recommend to others.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
Love this buffalo hot sauce. It gives the perfect spice to any dish. I love to use it on my tacos and eggs. Influenster sent over this product for review purposes. I will for sure buy it again when I run out. If you love buffalo sauce you need to give this a try.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Frank's Hot Sauce. I am a huge fan of spicy foods and this is definitely the bottle I gravitate toward the most on the shelf if the store I am at is lucky enough to cary it! I love putting Frank's on my sandwiches and in with my stir-fry dishes I make. Oh! And buffalo chicken dishes!
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Perfect hot sauce for any recipe you need! Makes dinner prep or party food easy to make and most importantly, delicious. I recommend making the buffalo dip, perfectly spicy and creamy! Had to make a 2nd batch for the rest of the family.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This was an ok hot sauce. I love hot sauce so I'm pretty picky with them and I'm hispanic so I like the more hotter ones. This one wasn't bad, but I felt like it needed more spices. I would probably not buy it again, but I recommend others try it for themselves! I received this complementary for testing purposes.
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
This hot Sauce was good. Very tasty. I enjoyed it very much. It had a bit of spice but wasn't very spicy. I wasn't satisfied, it kind of bland. I would use this to use as a topping but not as a HOT sauce. Would buy again but for different purpose. I got this complimentary solely for re-view purposes.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This is a standard that belongs in everyone's house. It has a great flavor without the vinagery flavor that Tabasco has. It's not overly spicy and can't be used on just about anything because I truly do but this sh*t on everything. I love hot sauce I even carry red hot packets with me in my purse.
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
I have tried this product before receiving a free sample on Influenster and I absolutely liked the product from the beginning. I would either throw this on my tacos or even on my Subway sub just to get a hint of spicy-ness. So this is a really great product to have laying around in your kitchen. I would purchase again.
Lena G.
Atlanta, GA
Frank's Red Hot has always been a favorite of mine so I was extremely excited to receive this complimentary in my Playa VoxBox! The flavor is great and always a good price. I recommend adding Frank's on top of a sweet potato with crockpot shredded chicken and blue cheese! One of my favorite meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?