BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
I love love love making my wings using red hot wings sauce . It is a lot healthier then other products I used I love making them with chicken wings so simple and the flavor is super delicious my whole family enjoys you can have tasty wings at home at a affordable price thanks to this sauce
Blanca N.
Mi salsa favorita!! Deliciosa picosita . Para acompañaro con todo , especialmenteyo que soy Latina que a todo le ponemos picante influenster me lo mando para probarlo en mi Playa box , es una de mi salsa favorita la he comprado muchisiamaa veces en la tienda de conveniencia . Es econimica y fàcil de conseguir
Mariana C.
I like to dip my grilled cheese into my hot sauce and this complimentary bottle of Franks came in handy. Best way to eat grilled cheese. Franks doesn't taste like a bottle of red vinegar. I defiantly would buy when I am out.
Jessica F.
I tried Franks Red Hot Cayenne pepper flavor when I received it complimentary from Influenster. I absolutely LOVE the flavor it gives. I now put it on almost everything. Its got the right amount of heat.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I always buy this sauce from the grocery store as my go to hot sauce. It is flavorful and can be used on top of foods or as a sauce for chicken. I like it on my coleslaw and fries and everything in between. I wish it was more spicy than tangy but the flavor is there and it is cheap.
Sandy S.
Indianapolis, In
My six year old loves Franks Hot Sauce on just about everything! She spent her first 5 years refusing to eat any kind of eggs until someone suggested hot sauce! Now she eats them all kinds of ways! It's always consistent and readily available in most grocery stores and even at some restaurants! Soon she'll insist on carrying her own bottle when we go out to eat! Lol
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm not huge on hot sauce but I actually tried it since it came in my Playa VoxBox. And I have to admit it was pretty good. It wasn't like a super hot spicy it was more like it had a kick to it. It is really almost like the hot sauce they use on wings. It's pretty good, if you like the hot sauce on wings I would definitely recommend it.
Sara P.
Richmond Hill , GA
Frank's Red Hot is great! I'm a big fan of spicy foods, so I'm all about trying different things. I normally prefer a bit less of a vinegar taste, but it's still very tasty. If you haven't tried it this way, I highly suggest putting a little on top of deviled eggs. You're welcome. Lol!
Erica V.
If you're looking for a hot sauce with a good flavor and not too much spice, the original Red Hot's is perfect for you. It helps add flavor instead of burning your mouth like some other hot sauces. Of course if you are sensitive to spices try a small amount first. Hopefully you enjoy!
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
The right kind of hot sauce for me! I can literally put this thing on everything. The fact that is not overpowering taste makes it wonderful to just mix and match perfectly giving also depth and that kick it needs for its taste. I'm going to use this bottle for the redt of the summer.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?