BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Foodie Expert
There's nothing I could say to tell you how amazing wonderful this stuff is I could literally put it on everything LOL my baby just to grill chicken breast and stuff for chicken breast with blue cheese& viola blue cheese buffalo chicken breast!!!! Seriously got get some! It has a great tang to it with just enough spicy.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite hot sauce! I've yet to find a better flavor or heat than Frank's. It is the perfect sauce to put on everything, from chicken to eggs to soups. It truly is an addictive hot sauce that is sold for a great, affordable price. I'll be buying it again!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
An absolute favorite in our household! My fiancé and I love to spice up any and every meal with this hot sauce! We use it on pizza, eggs, burritos, ramen noodles- like I said, EVERYTHING! It has a nice, bold flavor with a hint of acidity and moderate heat. I love this hot sauce and would pick it over any other sauce!
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is such a great tasting pepper sauce! I use it for basically all my chicken meals because the flavor is amazing! I recommend the chicken wong tongs, the recipe can be found on their Facbeook page! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Mike B.
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
This is the classic hot sauce. It tastes great on anything that needs an extra kick. Flavor wise there isn't much too it which is nice when you want to focus on other flavors but still get some spice. Even though I often use hot sauces with different flavor profiles, I always have this on hand to fix any boring food.
Tia J.
Tia J.
This makes the most amazing buffalo wings like no ones bussiness. I cant imagine my wings without it bu somehow the saltiness is overpowering with other foods. i tried it on rice ribs stake and baked chicken. the thick formula is better on fried foods. I buy it from walmart and would absolutely suggest someone try it.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Drumright, OK
Franks RedHot is the perfect go to to add just the right amount of kick to a meal! Pairs well with chicken casserole. Buffalo chicken. I think it's priced fairly for the amount you get because a little goes a long way! Give it try guys you won't be disappointed!! (: Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
Red hots hot sauce is a staple for all households during the summer. It's got the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It's hot but not unbearable and it's so enjoyable. I was lucky to try it for free but all opinions are my own. The bottle is huge and the price is great also.
Jumah K.
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love spicy food and for someone who usually doesn't like to use sauces/condiments with their food, I've used this a number of times already. Goes great with fried chicken and many other fried foods. I would definitely pick this over other hot sauces. Buffalo sauce tends to be too tangy for my taste, but this has a perfect balance of heat, tang, and overall food flavor.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
New Haven, CT
Love it!!!100%of respondents would recommend this to a friend, This is the classic buffalo wing sauce. Tangy and salty, it immediately makes you think of that classic bar top delicacy. According to Bloomberg, this is the second most popular hot sauce in the US with a 12.3% market share. That should tell you all you need to know. For me, I always have a bottle on hand since it has a wide range of appeal no matter who is at your table.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?