BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paola L.
Burbank , CA
I'm not a spicy fan, but this sauce was amazing. I cooked my favorite deep and I added this sauce, that was bomb!

I made 'Cielito Lindo'. I recommend to add ''Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce'  for a different taste. It was easy to use and the size is decent too.
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
Foodie Expert
I love spicy foods. With that said, I enjoy a variety of hot sauces. However, I find many of them have a lot of acidity and distort the way that my food tastes. When I first tried Frank's, I thought that I'd have the same problem. I was very pleasantly surprised when I tasted it. It is full of flavor and not overpowered by acidity. Frank's has the right flavor for our family. We cannot wait to try it on hot wings!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
We made a buffalo chicken dip and it was amazing, added cream cheese, red hot, cheddar cheese, and chicken breast. The best holiday snack.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
I have tried this product before receiving a free sample on Influenster and I absolutely liked the product from the beginning. I would either throw this on my tacos or even on my Subway sub just to get a hint of spicy-ness. So this is a really great product to have laying around in your kitchen. I would purchase again.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
This sauce is delicious. I literally put it on everything! Pizza, tacos, burgers, wings... EVERYTHING! Its not too hot, it's just perfect and im glad i can find it at Walmart. I can't wait to try the other flavors. I recommend it 100%
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is a great addition to any barbecue party. Smother some wings in it, dip some fries, or use it any way you like it. Frank's is my go to condiment for almost anything I eat. You'd be surprised how great it tastes and adds a lot of flavor to many dishes. I definitely recommend this product for anyone in the search for some good hot sauce.
Sugeith B.
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to Frank's RedHot sauce!! I seriously can't have any kind of chicken or pizza without it. I love tossing some grilled chicken in it or dipping some pizza or French fries! I know... I have a problem. But it's a delicious problem.

I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Janine E.
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce! Taste amazing has a little kick to it but still enjoyable. Had it with some rotisserie chicken last night and on my eggs and potatoes this morning. If you are a hot sauce lover like myself I definitely recommend trying this one out. Received this product for free for testing purposes.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce because it is not just heat in a bottle it has a lovely flavor and like their slogan says "I put That $^!+ on Everything!" This is the only hot sauce product that gets used in my house! 🖒🖒
Annie K.
The sauce has a "medium" spice level, but I still expected it to be spicier than it is - particularly since it's called "red hot"! I could barely taste it at all unless I drenched my food in it, and even then it wasn't 'spicy' at all. I was pretty disappointed with this product unfortunately.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?