BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
Foodie Expert
La verdad es que no soy fan de la salsa picante, pero en mi casa a todos les gsta y la ultima vez que viajamos esta salsa fue protagonista y les gusto mucho a mi famila.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Foodie Expert
This is a must have in our household. I really do put it on everything. My brother brings his bottle to Thanksgiving dinner and everything is covered in it.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Foodie Expert
La salsa picantes en las comidas es muy exquisita y lo sabemos le da ese toque mas jugoso y picosito a las carnes o donde deseemos utilizarlas!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Great product to put on your BBQ. II received this sauce on the beach vo box for testing purposes. I have to admit that even though I live on the south, I am not use to eat much spice, however Frank's RedHot have such a nice and soft flavor that makes it perfect to put on your chicken wings.I think I would try it again
Danay R.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
No soy muy amante d este tipo d salsas pero mi novio las usa a diario y de verdad me he dado cuenta q le cambia completamente el
Sabor a las comidas
Loyda D.
Loyda D.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce.It is spicy but not so spicy. You can accompany any meal and this sauce gives you the magic touch. I Will totaly recoment this sauce
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Glasgow, lanarkshire
really nice hot sauce. i love that not only does it add spice to a meal but it also has a great taste so it doesn’t just burn your mouth off
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Gorebridge, Midlothian
I love this hot sauce. It's honestly so good on pretty much anything and is really inexpensive. Available in most supermarkets in the UK.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love franks hot sauce. I eat it with just about every meal and most times I mix it with a little bit of Ranch dressing. Tastes amazing
Olegario R.
Olegario R.
Foodie Expert
me agrada mucho el picante y este Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce es una delicia, para cualquier comida, me encanta
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?