BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carly P.
Carleton Place, ON
Frank's RedHot Sauce is my favourite hot sauce, hands down. It has such a great taste and is such high quality. The flavour is like no other hot sauce that I have ever had! I buy mine from Walmart or Freshco for under $5! I always make sure to stay stocked up!
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Foodie Expert
Eu encontrei o molho quente de Franks procurando um molho mais quente do que o que eu usei. Eu comprei no meu supermercado local e a primeira coisa em que usei era pizza. O preço no meu supermercado local é de cerca de US $ 5. Não há preços ruins em tudo!
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Foodie Expert
This is like the Cadillac of hot sauces. It's spicy, it's tangy, it's versatile. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water! We use it in everything from soups and salsa to chip dip and pizza sauce. Franks Red Hot on breaded chicken wings is the best!
Khalil H.
ng1 4fw
This is another one of my favourites sauce it’s a product where you either love it or hate it and guess what I love it. It works so well with many foods and best thing it’s not too high in fats I’d recommend this to any hot sauce lovers. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Semia R.
Best hot sauce i have ever had with fried chicken 🍗
It has real taste to it and its not something that will just burn your tongue off
It gives a real kick to foods that need spicing up- I sometimes put a dash of it over my lasagne too!
Demi S.
Foodie Expert
love this ! has a unique taste spicy but not harsh! I hate it when spice is harsh it puts me off! Love this over chicken wings mostly. Its lick your fingers good! Highly recommend! If you can’t handle spice don’t buy this :)
ABZ B.
Victoria, BC
No way Jose!!! I don’t like this, to all each own right. But in my opinion this is way to spicy with no flavor at all. Yes is great for hot wings but that’s all it’s good for. It doesn’t go well with any thing else.
Lindsay K.
edmonton
My favourite hot sauce. I always have to keep a bottle in stock. I got mine from Costco and it was 2 huge bottles for about $10. Very reasonable price, only need a little bit because the flavour is so intense.
Katie A.
NASHVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce on the market. I really like this because it adds heat without adding too much flavor. I have to keep a bottle of this at home and at work just because I use it so much!
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Foodie Expert
Okay I actually discovered this sauce couple of weeks ago and OMG it's the best. Not that you will taste just hotness of chillies with no flavour but it has alot of flavour too and tangyness.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?