BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kathia P.
Kathia P.
La calificó como excelente porque la recibí en una de las cajas y me ha encantado para parrilladas, carnes y todo tipo de alimento, tiene un sabor.muy bueno, es la favorita de mi hermano
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce on just about anything. I really hardly ever buy any other brand besides franks hot sauce. The taste is great the texture great and the bottle has an easy dripper so you don't poor too much.
Devin C.
Devin C.
Ellenton, FL
Franks buffalo sauce is great. It's just the right amount of heat to give you a great flavor. It's a good value not pricey at all. The flavor is great for everything. I would recommend to all!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Strathmore
A staple in our home. Excellent flavour and heat and no carbs. I mix it with melted butter and toss over wings. Buy it every time I'm at Costco, we go through so much of it!!
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Foodie Expert
Sabor dulce y el toque picante para mí gusto, rojo fuerte que pinta la comida, da miedo si no lo has probado. Jajajaja lo usaría para ocasiones especiales con algún acompañante . Recibí este producto para dar mi opinión sincera
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is good. The packaging is good. The flavor is perfect because is no to spicy. The price is affordable. Receive free from Influenster but all opinion is mine.
Jayna S.
Jayna S.
Foodie Expert
Received this awesome hot sauce from Influenster! It's flavor is really good. Spicy but not too much. I think this would be really great to make Buffalo wings!
Alisha K.
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
This is perfect when you want to add some flavour to your meal. I always find pizzas to be a little to blans for me and adding this sauce just makes me day!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
awesome sauce :) I love how it has just the right amount of spice. good treat, in moderation.  I guess it's healthy.  good price and value.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Foodie Expert
Frank's original redhot cayenne pepper sauce was unknown to me before I got it for free from influester. This is actually a very good hot sauce! It is now being used as the regular hot sauce around the house!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?