BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mrrrr G.
Foodie Expert
A definite favourite in my household. Not really spicy to me but I do like putting it on fries and sandwiches. Also great on chicken wings! Overall it’s inexpensive and tastes good! Highly recommend to everyone!
kat j.
Victoria
My family doesn't tend to buy a ton of hot sauces so I had always grown up using Siracha. I went to a friends and used Franks and it was 10000% better. The slogan aint a joke, I pretty much put it on all of my food now. It's relatively inexpensive and can literally make a bowl of plain white rice into a meal.
Sarah J.
Foodie Expert
Great product. Love the flavour. Not too spicy where you are hurting later. Very affordable. I particularly like that you get so much flavour with so little calories so it's a great condiment to use if you are trying to lose weight and substitute creamy dips like Ranch which are loaded with calories.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Foodie Expert
Very good. I love it with sea food or on my chips, yum! Flavour is great. Tangy, spicy, lovely cayenne flavour. It is affordable and very easy to find. I'm in love.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite hot sauce. Because it has a nice kick but it doesn't make you feel like your whole mouth is on fire I love putting Frank's on my kraft dinner, it's way better then ketchup. I but it all the time, if I don't have a bottle of this stuff in the house I'm a sad sad person.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
Foodie Expert
Frank’s hot sauce is the only sauce that I use and keep in my house. It has an amazing flavour. It is very affordable too. I pair it with other sauce to put on top of my meat, on eggs, on wraps and more.
Brittany F.
Amherstview, ON
I am a HUGE fan of heat and spice and this is my favourite condiment ever! I literally put this on EVERYTHING... eggs, nachos, tacos, fries, the list goes on! I am always buying this cause I go through it like crazy! If you love hot stuff this is something you need to pick up!
Marijose N.
Chihuahua, Chih
I really love this sauce, it has de perfect level! The spicy is perfect for your meals specially for chicken wings! and also its really cheap and I'm really satisfied for the delicious flavor, I have been buying this sauce for a long  time and I absolutely recommend it
Steph E.
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my go to for Hot Sauce. I literally put this on everything. I can buy this from almost every store, including the small bottles from the Dollar Store. I have been known to carry a little bottle around, so I can add it to every meal no matter where I am.
Kirstin D.
Anmore, BC
Love the very vinger base taste to this hot sauce specially for making wings the only downfall is I find that the sodium level is fairly high so I treat myself to this hot sauce as a condiment from time to time! Please Franks can you make a low sodium version!!!???
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?