BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
Foodie Expert
My go-to hot sauce as I don't like super spicy things... I especially love this hot sauce in tomato based soups and stews for an extra kick. Also very affordable and easy to find. I will definitely repurchase.... I put that s**t on everything.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I keep a bottle of Frank's in my desk at work. Every time I order some eggs or soup from the cafeteria, it makes it from bland to amazing. It's got the perfect amount of spice and isn't too vinegary.
Mardomy G.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
I love this hot sauce. The best one ive ever taste. It is not just a hot sauce, it add a great flavor to your meals. I used with almost everything i eat, it goes great with sandwichs, eggs or just anything you want to add some hot flavor.
Luis A.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Foodie Expert
Fabtastic sauce. Delicious flavor, smells incredible. Good with chicken wings. Ican say is one of the best pepper sauces in the market. Strongly recommended.
Chantal R.
Chantal R.
Perfect balance of spicy and tamgygoes perfect with grilled chicken breast or anything on the grill. I also use this for buffalo chicken which is great so many ways! Red hot Original has been a favorite of mine for over 20 years!!! One bottle doesnt last long in our house
Christie B.
Christie B.
Foodie Expert
I actually put this s**t on every bring!! I have multiple bottles and even one at work! Makes everything taste so good. The flavour is perfect. It is spicy but not too much. Very happy with it!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Best hot sauce on the market. I really like this because it adds heat without adding too much flavor. I have to keep a bottle of this at home and at work just because I use it so much!
Jay J.
Jay J.
One of the best hot sauces available, great tasting and goes with pretty much everything. Adds great flavour to chicken wings! Eat it both at home and when at restaurants! If you like hot food it's definitely worth a try!
Kathia P.
Kathia P.
La calificó como excelente porque la recibí en una de las cajas y me ha encantado para parrilladas, carnes y todo tipo de alimento, tiene un sabor.muy bueno, es la favorita de mi hermano
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce on just about anything. I really hardly ever buy any other brand besides franks hot sauce. The taste is great the texture great and the bottle has an easy dripper so you don't poor too much.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?