BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Foodie Expert
I love spicy food and I use Franks RedHot sauce on a lot of different items. It is good in Mexican dishes, soups, bean soup, Buffalo wings, baked beans, and many other foods. I like to even add it into barbeque sauce to spice it up and grill out using the mix as a basting sauce. Sometimes I even mix it up into other sauces to make a hotter taste and you can really jazz up your cooking.

I added a photo of the nutrition label for your help. There is a good recipe for Buffalo chicken wings on the bottle. You should note that one teaspoon of this sauce does contain 8% of your daily allotment of salt.

This is a good hot sauce and it is one of many that I enjoy.
Cindy S.
Edmonton, AB
I can't get enough Franks Red Hot Sauce, I used to hate anything spicy and when I got pregnant with my little one I craved hot sauce all the time. Now she is 4 and I still put that s&@^ on everything! I buy it in the two pack at my local costco for $10. and we go through them super fast!

Emma C.
Alden, NY
Foodie Expert
THE BEST HOT SAUCE EVER!! I'm from Buffalo and we love our wings and hot sauce! I buy my Franks Hot Sauce by the Gallon at BJ's or Sam's Club! I will put Franks hot sauce on anything from eggs, popcorn, chicken.. etc! Wherever I go one vacation I make sure we pack the Franks because a meal is not complete without it
Laura B.
Foodie Expert
My husband could not live without Frank's RedHot sauce! His very favourite meal uses it as the base for the sauce (mixed with just some brown sugar & water), & he would eat that every day if he had his way. So whether it's in a heated sauce, or simply added on top of other meals & side items (especially mashed potatoes or corn on the cob), Frank's is an absolute staple condiment in our house.
Lizbeth B.
Foodie Expert
The Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, it is an excellent sauce with which you can prepare a variety of dishes, for its flavor with a touch of spice. The level we try is normal and you do not have a burning sensation. Highly recommended!
mrrrr_g ⠀.
Foodie Expert
A definite favourite in my household. Not really spicy to me but I do like putting it on fries and sandwiches. Also great on chicken wings! Overall it’s inexpensive and tastes good! Highly recommend to everyone!
kat j.
Victoria
My family doesn't tend to buy a ton of hot sauces so I had always grown up using Siracha. I went to a friends and used Franks and it was 10000% better. The slogan aint a joke, I pretty much put it on all of my food now. It's relatively inexpensive and can literally make a bowl of plain white rice into a meal.
Sarah J.
Foodie Expert
Great product. Love the flavour. Not too spicy where you are hurting later. Very affordable. I particularly like that you get so much flavour with so little calories so it's a great condiment to use if you are trying to lose weight and substitute creamy dips like Ranch which are loaded with calories.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Foodie Expert
Very good. I love it with sea food or on my chips, yum! Flavour is great. Tangy, spicy, lovely cayenne flavour. It is affordable and very easy to find. I'm in love.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite hot sauce. Because it has a nice kick but it doesn't make you feel like your whole mouth is on fire I love putting Frank's on my kraft dinner, it's way better then ketchup. I but it all the time, if I don't have a bottle of this stuff in the house I'm a sad sad person.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?