BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce...I won't buy another brand...I love to make hot wings with this!! Great flavor and just the right amount of spice!! it seems to always be on sale too which makes it a million times better!!
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I could drink this out of the bottle I like it so much. I put it on everything. Chicken, potatoes, eggs, ect. It has the best flavor.
Aly M.
Queen Anne, MD
Foodie Expert
Love this product! Helps makes the best Buffalo chicken dip...we put this $hit ok everything!
Danielle C.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love it! My family puts that Ish on everything!! It goes well with anything. I my self prefer it over my eggs. Very affordable
abby m.
Raymore, MO
We use this hot sauce for everything! Wings, breakfast burritos, buffalo dip, you name it. This is the only hot sauce I buy
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
The flavor is amazing ! I love it for making buffalo chicken dip ! Delicious :) lasts forever !
Joanne W.
Plainfield, Il
This is hands down the best tasting hot sauce around. It's not smokey, it's not so hot that it has no flavor, it's not too vinegar-y.

Frank's is amazing on everything from wings to pizza to dips to Gardetto's. I literally put this S on everything.
Veronica G.
Edinburg, TX
My husband loves this hot sauce. We buy one every month. He puts it on everything.
Jenn V.
I put this stuff on everything! My favorite is the buffalo sauce; it's spicy with a zing. This is my go to sauce when I'm dieting as well. The pepper speeds up your metabolism. This sauce is awesome, period.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?