BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this product as complimentary of @influenster. #PlayaVoxBox #contest @influenster . Is perfect for me, because I loves hot meals and Franks RedHot original Sauce gives the perfect touch to all meal. I never known that I need it. Thanks @influenster Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lizbeth B.
Lizbeth B.
Foodie Expert
The Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, it is an excellent sauce with which you can prepare a variety of dishes, for its flavor with a touch of spice. The level we try is normal and you do not have a burning sensation. Highly recommended!
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.
Foodie Expert
Quite rich, although I am not very brave and I ate very little, I liked the taste, I would certainly buy it because it is a spicy that if I can tolerate. I made a rich arepa and put a few drops of this spicy and ready, very tasty.
Saribelys A.
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL
Esta salsa es muy rica para hacer alitas picantes un domingo en la tarde, pero también es rica para comerlo con todo tipo de comida si te gusta el picante, en especial las carnes! Así que lo recomiendo mucho!! Yo la probé gracias a influensters de quién recibí los productos de manera gratuita!
Karen A.
Karen A.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
mmmmmmmm this sauce has to be one of my favorites. I love spicy food but Frank's RedHot doesn't give you that bad heartburn that most sauces do. This simply tastes so good on some wings or on just your morning scrambled eggs!!!
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Orillia , ON
Foodie Expert
Yes I literally do put this shhh on everything! I LOVE adding it to my mayo for a burger it is so good and much better than adding roaster sauce to your mayo. It gives such a bang to your plain old french fries. Franks is always in my fridge and I really do put it on everything I can!
Demi S.
Demi S.
Foodie Expert
love this ! has a unique taste spicy but not harsh! I hate it when spice is harsh it puts me off! Love this over chicken wings mostly. Its lick your fingers good! Highly recommend! If you can’t handle spice don’t buy this :)
Amy C.
Amy C.
The commercial is right, you can put this (bleep!) on everything! I love it in buffalo chicken mac and cheese, or mixed with ranch to make a dipping sauce for fries or veggies. It's a little salty tasting but still delicious.
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce for somebody who loves spice, but doesn't want their mouth to be on fire for hours. It is hot, but also has a touch of sweetness that creates a great flavour. It is great on meat, rice and in soup.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
Frank's is a staple in our household. We put it on lots of stuff. We mostly use it to make a great peri peri chicken. And we even use it in our pizza sauce to give it a kick. If you like heat, then bring on the Frank's!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?