BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alexis  C.
Alexis C.
London, Greater London
Foodie Expert
Really tasty hot sauce! Packaging is fun and doesn't scare you away as most hot sauce bottles do!! I'm not into too much spice so seeing a bottle that's marketed as the HOTTEST EVER is a deterrent for me. I also think it's the perfect amount of kick and doesn't overwhelm the dish.
Tasha Jade B.
Tasha Jade B.
Frank's is ok. As far as hot sauces go, it's super commercial and accessible to the average consumer... but I urge everyone to go out and try different hot sauces. If you like Frank's I guarantee you'll easily find another hot sauce to your liking and come back to Franks indifferent. Like I said, Frank's is OK but not the best out there - it's just cheap and highly marketed. And as someone who frequents the hot sauce isle, it's not even that spicy.
Marijose N.
Marijose N.
Chihuahua, Chih
I really love this sauce, it has de perfect level! The spicy is perfect for your meals specially for chicken wings! and also its really cheap and I'm really satisfied for the delicious flavor, I have been buying this sauce for a long  time and I absolutely recommend it
Vitória A.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Foodie Expert
Eu encontrei o molho quente de Franks procurando um molho mais quente do que o que eu usei. Eu comprei no meu supermercado local e a primeira coisa em que usei era pizza. O preço no meu supermercado local é de cerca de US $ 5. Não há preços ruins em tudo!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
This is probably the best hot sauce ever. Pretty much everyone has tried it and it is good on anything. I bought it from superstore. It was 2 for 8$ which is a very good deal. The flavour is great and not too spicey. I am very satisfied with this hot sauce.
Ariela S.
Ariela S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this Sauce in my playa VoxBox and I really like it, because isn't that hot so I believe is healthier than other sauces in the stores, I wanna try other flavors but this one so far is perfect, I recommend it to my mom because she loves hot sauces.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Foodie Expert
This is my favourite hot sauce. I love the flavour of it and it's not too hot. You can buy this at any grocery store. I put it on chicken, pizza, even pasta. I mix it into ranch dressing to have a spicy ranch dip for pizza crust. Would highly recommend
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This is like the Cadillac of hot sauces. It's spicy, it's tangy, it's versatile. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water! We use it in everything from soups and salsa to chip dip and pizza sauce. Franks Red Hot on breaded chicken wings is the best!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Glasgow
so good! Very minimal ingredients which is reassuring, buffalo wing type taste, very low in fat, calories and salt too, so good on pretty much anything you wanna add a kick to! Always on offer at the shops too, always restock when I've ran out :)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
I will literally never eat an avocado again if I can't put Frank's on it. It is the best on almost everything. I add it to soups and eggs and mayonnaise to dip French fries in! Or even to Ranch or blue cheese dressing to dip pizza in. So good!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?