BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
b s.
Great got sauce. not too hot but not weak either. I put it on everything. Good flavor.
Valentina S.
Amazing hot sauce ! The mild flavor is more like hot for me but the flavor is amazing!
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite sauce for wings! I also put it in my ramen for that extra spice. I love it
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
Great sauce. Really flavorful and great to add the extra something to meals and snacks.
Krystyna F.
North Olmsted, OH
I love hot sauce and I use Franks on everything. Tofu, chicken, wings, pizza, and dips.
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
This sh#$ so good I put it on everything this is all ways in my house family loves this
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
It's an overall pretty good hot sauce I enjoyed in my soups and other foods really good
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
One of the Best Hot sauces I have ever had. I keep it in stock at my work desk!!!!!!!
Rael L.
Malden, MA
This is always in my fridge my husband loves it and he really does put it on everything
Amairani S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am Mexican and we love to eat hot sauce with absolutely everything. It tastes great
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?