BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I use this stuff to make buffalo chicken sliders. They are amazing. I put chicken, a ranch dressing packet, and top with Franks in the crock pot. I also make buffalo chicken dip. I have a low tolerance for heat and I can handle it!
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
Franks is a classic! It's definitely my favorite buffalo sauce. I love drizzling it on chicken pizza for an added twist!
Jessica M.
East Islip, NY
I like the original Frank's RedHot sauce, but I also really enjoy their Sweet Chili sauce. Yum!
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
I don't eat wings like pretty much everyone else reviewing this product, but I do add a dash of it to my homemade hummus to give it a little more flavor and kick! Love it!
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks is the best sauce for chicken wings! I swear by it. It's hot and spicy and full of flavor. It's great in my buffalo chicken mac n cheese!
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love Franks! This is the only hot sauce I will use! Just enough to give it that nice little kick without being too overwhelming!
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been using Franks for years! I use it on anything from Wings to my eggs(that may sound odd to some). I always keep a big bottle in my dorm room and at home. It goes great on anything that you want spiced up a bit. I've tried other types and brands but I always come back to Franks.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I honestly can say that I consume more Frank's than is reasonable for a normal human being. I have it at least once a day, but usually I have it with every meal. It is the perfect blend of hot and tangy. My husband is convinced that, if it were socially acceptable, I would drink it in a shot glass.
michael w.
Gainesville, Ga
Franks with added butter and black pepper make a perfect wing sauce. the best part of Franks is it a very mild "hot sauce". Great on flavor, low burn.
Jamie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There is not a day that I don't try to find a way to cook a meal with the Franks Thick.

Try it on popcorn - delish.

I will never use a different hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?