BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tanya S.
Yumminess for the belly. Used it for wings and a dip. Has kicks and is delicious to eat
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
This sh#$ so good I put it on everything this is all ways in my house family loves this
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is the best hot sauce in my opinion!! It has just the right amount of spice to it.
Valeria L.
naples, FL
it taste so gooood i just love it from a long time ago!!! i 100% recommend this product
Stephanie L.
San Jose, CA
So addicting!! Pretty much use it all the darn time!! Goes good on just about anything.
Julie S.
El Paso , TX
I love this hot sauce on my chicken wings in a Sunday funday with my family and friends
Joseph G.
Easton, PA
It really is heaven in a bottle. The price, the flavor. It's all one thing. Just right.
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
Great sauce. Really flavorful and great to add the extra something to meals and snacks.
Erika N.
Fayetteville, NC
Definitely one of the hottest I've ever had. Got it free to test out from Influenster.
Samantha R.
Greenville, NC
This product came in a full size, I tried some on my potato chips and it taste AMAZINF
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
What kinds of recipes could I use this in? It's a nice add in so I want to see what else its capable of!
Bethany B.
Nancy D.
Ive used this on tacos, burgers and salad so far... What are other great ways to use this?
Natalie T.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband is INSANLY picky. Would you say this is really hot or mild hot. A recipe I'm working on calls for it and I'm nervous to use!! Also my kids ages 4 and 6 would be eating this dinner. Thank you!!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody have any other great recipes other than wings and on eggs?!?!