BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rochelle L.
Minden , NV
Love the tasty and the smell
Thanks the influenster for giving me this amazing redhot!
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
I had never tried this since Influenster sent it to me and I'm loving it on wings !!!!
Samantha R.
Greenville, NC
This product came in a full size, I tried some on my potato chips and it taste AMAZINF
Joseph G.
Easton, PA
It really is heaven in a bottle. The price, the flavor. It's all one thing. Just right.
Amanda W.
Vancouver , WA
This is a great sugar free hot sauce! I use it on my eggs and hash browns all the time.
Erika N.
Fayetteville, NC
Definitely one of the hottest I've ever had. Got it free to test out from Influenster.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
My favorite hot sauce of all times, I like to mix it up with mayo and make it spicy :)
Emely C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this buffalo sauce! Mix it with some mayo & booms, you have spicy mayo. Amazing!
Melissa B.
This hot sauce is amazing on pizza! It's also a great ingredient for making hot wings.
Giomara L.
Las Vegas, NV
great great taste . Not to spicy not to mild . love love love it . Totally recommend it
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can I add it to stews and ontop of ribs,I like honey garlic but a spicy version maybe?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Lizbeth B.
Where I can buy it?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Bethany B.