BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is the best hot sauce in my opinion!! It has just the right amount of spice to it.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite sauce for wings! I also put it in my ramen for that extra spice. I love it
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
I had never tried this since Influenster sent it to me and I'm loving it on wings !!!!
Rael L.
Malden, MA
This is always in my fridge my husband loves it and he really does put it on everything
Nadeelen N.
Love it so so much , very spicy totally recommend it and you can make hot wings. Lovely
Julie S.
El Paso , TX
I love this hot sauce on my chicken wings in a Sunday funday with my family and friends
Joseph G.
Easton, PA
It really is heaven in a bottle. The price, the flavor. It's all one thing. Just right.
Valeria L.
naples, FL
it taste so gooood i just love it from a long time ago!!! i 100% recommend this product
Emely C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this buffalo sauce! Mix it with some mayo & booms, you have spicy mayo. Amazing!
Amanda W.
Vancouver , WA
This is a great sugar free hot sauce! I use it on my eggs and hash browns all the time.
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?