BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Christina A.
Christina A.
North york, ON
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce! the commercial is so accurate it's unbelievable! i literally put it on everything, it;s not too hot but the flavour is so amazing! I stomach problems so spicy foods i tend to stay away from but i can actually use this and as much as i want without it upsetting my stomach! I highly recommend this hot sauce if you can't handle too much spice it is great, and let me just add superrr affordable!
Daneymis P.
Daneymis P.
Foodie Expert
This sauce sent me as a free sample to know my opinion. I consider it a good sauce, light, good texture and palatable however what I do not like is the packaging since it is not practical a glass bottle. The packaging is heavy and dangerous since it is made of glass
Alex R.
Alex R.
Miami
As a hot sauce, the Frank Red Hot Original is one of the best on the market today. I loved the taste. Also the right combination of spicy and mellow: you can use the product as a entry level for someone who hasn't tasted spicy before. Highly Recommended!
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok, here we go, first, i receive this product thanks to influenster, on my #playavoxbox. I was not a spicy sauce fan, BUT this frank's redhot cayenne pepper sauce, oh my God! Is so delicious, i put on everthing. On my empanadas, on my chicken, on my meat, on my hot dogs, im just impressed with how good taste!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is the BEST out there ! My mouth is watering just talking about it lol . It's the perfect amount of heat and it's perfectly paired with meats . I like it with steak and pork chops . It's so good ! I always stock up when it's on sale .
Oscar Lear33654 B.
Oscar Lear33654 B.
This is one of the best of sauces that I tasted ever. Very good to put on hamburgers, chicken, meatballs and make dips. Just a great product made by an iconic brand. I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Foodie Expert
Great product. Love the flavour. Not too spicy where you are hurting later. Very affordable. I particularly like that you get so much flavour with so little calories so it's a great condiment to use if you are trying to lose weight and substitute creamy dips like Ranch which are loaded with calories.
Francheska A.
Francheska A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed the taste of this hot sauce. The taste is soft yet it is spicy. You really can feel the taste of the cayenne pepper so it give a healthy taste to the food. Plus the cayenne pepper helps to accelerate the metabolism. I think because of this nice taste it can match basically all type of food.
Tasha Jade B.
Tasha Jade B.
Frank's is ok. As far as hot sauces go, it's super commercial and accessible to the average consumer... but I urge everyone to go out and try different hot sauces. If you like Frank's I guarantee you'll easily find another hot sauce to your liking and come back to Franks indifferent. Like I said, Frank's is OK but not the best out there - it's just cheap and highly marketed. And as someone who frequents the hot sauce isle, it's not even that spicy.
Alexis  C.
Alexis C.
London, Greater London
Foodie Expert
Really tasty hot sauce! Packaging is fun and doesn't scare you away as most hot sauce bottles do!! I'm not into too much spice so seeing a bottle that's marketed as the HOTTEST EVER is a deterrent for me. I also think it's the perfect amount of kick and doesn't overwhelm the dish.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?