BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
This is the only brand of hot sauce I'll ever use. Very flavorful and a little goes a long way! I like to mix some with BBQ sauce to make it spicy. Good value for what you pay for it too. Definitely will buy again!
Erica G.
East Elmhurst, NY
So let me start by saying franks red hot can always be found in my pantry!!!!!!! It makes the best hot wings! The wings are a hit on football Sunday.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
I put this on everything! seriouly...
Kim M.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
Our household loves Frank's. I have several recipes that I use it in and my husband puts it on any chicken that I cook.
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot original hot sauce works great in the kitchen. I like adding it into my beef when making burgers to add some spice.
Zoey C.
Ashtabula, OH
This hot sauce is really hot. Haha. It goes good on chillie, in buffalo dip and on just about anything. And they come in different varities of spicyness.
keri c.
Dwight, IL
I just bought the biggest bottle of this that i could find to take to work. Everyone loves it. We use it in dips, on chips, on chicken.... pretty much on anything and everything!!
ashley e.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this. We add to to everything...from eggs to mac n cheese! Must have staple!
Amy W.
No comparison. If you like buffalo this is the only sauce to use. It's got great flavor with a bit of a kick. You can put it on most things. It's is an absolute must have on hand in our household.
Jess S.
San Leandro, CA
I love how vinegary this hot sauce is, the flavor is great without being so hot it blows out your taste buds. Delicious on everything, even cottage cheese (I know, it sounds gross, but it's actually really good.)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?